The 2nd Amendment Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-24-2021, 02:55 PM   #166
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
All this talk about lethal self defense reminded me to look up the outcome of that florida case where a white guy was arguing with a black lady about parking, black boyfriend comes out and pushes the white guy down. white guy pulls gun and kills black guy.

white guy claimed self defense.

white guy got 20 years.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/stand-grou...ry?id=66182264

All on video.

Glad this self defense didnt fly.
Yeah it was a stand your ground claim. I remember that…def should not have flown

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-24-2021, 03:13 PM   #167
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Explain why you are pointing out black men who have been accused of heinous crimes ? Timing seems a tad bit peculiar.

Of all the heinous domestic terrorism crimes in recent history you chose two blacks? Not saying cus ur racist, but to fit ur narrative that this isn’t a right wing white nationalist problem mainly - cus it is, regardless of the examples you immediately run to.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 03:15 PM   #168
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
If you would need a strong prosecution and a prosecution favoring judge to get a conviction ... perhaps that case isnt strong enough to satisfy the high burden in criminal cases.

This was self defense. I hate the notion someone can put themselves in a dangerous situation then claim that very danger they sought made them fear for their life but here, it still just barely fell to the side of self defense.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/keno...house-72737520

^^ really good 4:44 min video of the live footage of what happened.

I wish I had seen this video earlier. Rittenhouse did try and flee from the crazy shirtless guy before shooting him. Rittenhouse circled back very soon after shooting shirtless guy and stood next to him and called 911. Then a crowd came and he (smartly) fled.

--------------

I found the video to be very good ..

re the media is the enemy ... we have vast amounts of information at our finger tips. We all have sites we flock to for confirmation bias (redstate or fox for reds; huff root for blue). It is up to each one of us to make our decisions about what sources to believe, give weight to ... personally I like to consume it all. Only direct quotes or videos get a presumption of truth.

"media misled me" = youre a gullible moron then.
+1

I had a hard time forming an opinion on the Rittenhouse case other than the "prosecutor sucks" angle. But I'm comfortable with the acquittal - after seeing enough stories about it I believe the argument that it rose to self defense. The gun in the one survivor's hand really made a difference too.

With all that being said - I still think a 17 year old kid bringing a rifle to a riot makes him a dumbass. But being a dumbass doesn't make him a criminal (not yet anyways).
Old 11-24-2021, 03:16 PM   #169
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

Fuck you mother fuckers. Rot in jail.
+1

They got it right on this one too. Fuckin idiots. I can't believe one of their lawyers actually put the video out there that got them convicted too.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:19 PM   #170
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Explain why you are pointing out black men who have been accused of heinous crimes ? Timing seems a tad bit peculiar.

Of all the heinous domestic terrorism crimes in recent history you chose two blacks? Not saying cus ur racist, but to fit ur narrative that this isn’t a right wing white nationalist problem mainly - cus it is, regardless of the examples you immediately run to.
It’s the justice system failing. Shoulda been locked up.

He Gets Us
Old 11-24-2021, 03:19 PM   #171
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
+1

They got it right on this one too. Fuckin idiots. I can't believe one of their lawyers actually put the video out there that got them convicted too.

Not always a clear right or wrong in the eyes of a jury (rittenhouse), in this case it was. But again a strong prosecution/defense is half the battle.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:22 PM   #172
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
It’s the justice system failing. Shoulda been locked up.

Didn’t you just say it does work? I told ya it doesn’t always work and this is definitely an example of that. Not my point though. I just think it is funny you draw those two rabbits out of your hat. Especially when there are hundreds more extreme right white nationalist criminals running free that will kill again too. But ya were looking at Fox news so I understand how it would be challenging to find those articles.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:23 PM   #173
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Anyway enjoy stuffing your turkeys (or tofurkeys ), while these three sub human scumbags get their assholes stuffed (like it or not).
Old 11-24-2021, 03:27 PM   #174
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
You realize he shot 3 white guys. One was a convicted sex offender against children and the other a ex con for violent crimes. I am confused why you guys are so up in arms about this.

I am as democrat as they come but just reading the stories of this trail I am just like ok 2 less pieces of white trash in the world.

Because it isnt Kyle Rittenhouse’s job to police or kill anything or anyone, unless it is in self defense. When you travel somewhere with an AR-15 waiting for you, and venture into a space where people believe in everything you do not you are looking for problems, not trying to stop them. Certainly not trying to protect yourself. He is a murderer.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:29 PM   #175
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
+1

I had a hard time forming an opinion on the Rittenhouse case other than the "prosecutor sucks" angle. But I'm comfortable with the acquittal - after seeing enough stories about it I believe the argument that it rose to self defense. The gun in the one survivor's hand really made a difference too.

With all that being said - I still think a 17 year old kid bringing a rifle to a riot makes him a dumbass. But being a dumbass doesn't make him a criminal (not yet anyways).
I just think it’s great that SS accepted the fact the mainstream media is misleading folks and they are the enemy of the people. Rittonhouse is another case in point…as was Jussie Smollett, Russian collision hoax, Steele dossier, Russian bounties, Brett Kavenaugh, etc. They are wrong on most major stories.

If it’s a “you problem,” then the folks who get go back to get their news from those same sources over and over should take a long look in the mirror.

The fact more and more people are “waking up” is noticeable, I can appreciate that.

Also should add, getting news from multiple sources is doing it the right way…SS is correct

He Gets Us
Old 11-24-2021, 03:33 PM   #176
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
I just think it’s great that SS accepted the fact the mainstream media is misleading folks and they are the enemy of the people. Rittonhouse is another case in point…as was Jussie Smollett, Russian collision hoax, Steele dossier, Russian bounties, Brett Kavenaugh, etc. They are wrong on most major stories.

If it’s a “you problem,” then the folks who get go back to get their news from those same sources over and over should take a long look in the mirror.

The fact more and more people are “waking up” is noticeable, I can appreciate that.

I can literally smell the bullshit through my phone.

And now the Trumpers appreciate the woke? As long as it means waking up in their weird world. Pretty sure you threw a whole lot of garbage into SS’s mouth here. Man this post is fuckin precious. Some of your finest work actually. And by finest i mean most full of shit.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:47 PM   #177
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

Also should add, getting news from multiple sources is doing it the right way…SS is correct
lol chico, using one of my own internet troll moves against me.

nicely done sir
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 03:55 PM   #178
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Hey, I’m here for the great media awokening. Glad to see everyone participating

Check out the Tucker Rittonhouse interview. It’s a good one

He Gets Us
Old 11-24-2021, 04:05 PM   #179
SunnySide
Playmaker

Madeleine Marr
Wed, November 24, 2021, 1:46 PM

A case of road rage in Central Florida left one of the motorists, a mother-to-be, dead last Saturday evening.

According to the Orange City Police Department, the incident began around 5 p.m. Nov. 20 when Sara Nicole Morales, 35, hit Andrew Derr’s motorcycle with her blue Kia. It is unclear why she hit his bike.

Though Derr was not injured or ejected in the “minor accident,” he said he followed Morales to get her information for law enforcement after she drove away from the scene, according to investigators.

Derr, along with two witnesses, verbally attempted to have Morales stop at the intersection while she was making a left turn, but she refused, says a social media release.

Morales drove to her home and went inside. Derr and the witnesses followed her. They stopped in the roadway in front of her home and called 911, say investigators. Morales re-emerged a short time later with a firearm and pointed it at them, continues the post.

Derr, who has a valid Florida concealed weapons permit, drew his concealed handgun and fired, striking Morales “multiple times.”

The motorcyclist remained on scene, where Orange City Fire Rescue responded to provide medical care. Morales was transported to a local hospital where she died from her injuries.

The woman, a Volusia County librarian, was reportedly four to five months pregnant and leaves behind an 11-year-old daughter and a fiancé.

As of Wednesday, no one had been charged in this case, though police say an investigation is ongoing.

In newly released bodycam video, Derr can be seen on the ground.

“That girl tried to kill me,” he says. “She pointed a gun at me. I’m so sorry.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pregnant-...184616264.html

So glad everyone had a gun. Wouldnt want to let a minor incident not escalate to death and murder. Thats not how we do things.

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 05:55 PM   #180
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He Gets Us