Debating with the enemy

Old 10-31-2018, 07:57 PM   #166
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
yes

Should we have open borders where people flow through?

No
Oct 31 ,2018

Hell froze over . Chico and G1 agree! Watch FOX news for a link!

Advertisements
Old 11-01-2018, 02:03 PM   #167
MTK
\m/

Anyone have a problem with this stunt of Trump sending troops to the border? Seems like the number being sent is rising by the day, seems slightly fucking ridiculous to me.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:24 PM   #168
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Anyone have a problem with this stunt of Trump sending troops to the border? Seems like the number being sent is rising by the day, seems slightly fucking ridiculous to me.
There is no good option when thousands of people are planning to illegally come into the country at the same time. Letting them all in is not a good option either. Where will they stay, who pays for it, how are they going to contribute to where they end up? Trump is between a rock and a hard place. No win situation. I don't think Border Patrol has the manpower or resources for this plus all their normal functions. This is going to be a disaster. Its like knowing the Titanic was sinking before it even left the port.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 02:38 PM   #169
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Seems to me that he is trying to send the message to the caravan instigators to turn it around, or at least to the people in the caravans.

If people were using common sense instead of hate_trump mentality - yes, but most of these instances are driven by people who have trump based insanity, and we aren't seeing a whole lot of rational behavior on either side.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 02:43 PM   #170
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Yes , there is Boarder patrol ,supplement it with Police if you have to .Trump sending military is strictly for show.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:45 PM   #171
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Seems to me that he is trying to send the message to the caravan instigators to turn it around, or at least to the people in the caravans.

If people were using common sense instead of hate_trump mentality - yes, but most of these instances are driven by people who have trump based insanity, and we aren't seeing a whole lot of rational behavior on either side.
Do we need 15,000 trumps though? Because that's the latest number he's blabbering about.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:56 PM   #172
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I would send 1 million troops.

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:05 PM   #173
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Do we need 15,000 trumps though? Because that's the latest number he's blabbering about.
15000 TRUMPS the dems would commit Hari Kari en masse!!!
Old 11-01-2018, 03:29 PM   #174
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
15000 TRUMPS the dems would commit Hari Kari en masse!!!
No, russia would love it though and you would be calling everyone comrade...............,comrade.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:36 PM   #175
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I'd have to dig it up but IIRC the military can only help the police in a support role, not a "handle all their duties" role. Something about separation of military and police that went into law way back when. Of course I'm sure there's a clause in there somewhere about it being allowed in cases of emergency, aka like when the National Guard gets deployed for natural disaster relief. The argument would lie in "does a migrant caravan constitute an emergency," to which me and G1 would probably say no, and Cred/Chico would probably say yes. (If I'm wrong I'd happily eat that crow Cred/Chico).
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:08 PM   #176
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'd have to dig it up but IIRC the military can only help the police in a support role, not a "handle all their duties" role. Something about separation of military and police that went into law way back when. Of course I'm sure there's a clause in there somewhere about it being allowed in cases of emergency, aka like when the National Guard gets deployed for natural disaster relief. The argument would lie in "does a migrant caravan constitute an emergency," to which me and G1 would probably say no, and Cred/Chico would probably say yes. (If I'm wrong I'd happily eat that crow Cred/Chico).
My viewpoint is this, thousand of people want and try to come into the US everyday.Kinda like and airport security line on a regular week day and then on Thanksgiving it's a major rush of thousands of people and yes you need extra people there but they don't call out the Military for it.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:13 PM   #177
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I really don’t care, but they try to come into the country illegally, they all should be arrested and deported.

It’s logistics...military is probably more prepared to deal with an unpredictable mass of people intent on breaking federal law than police. I think people are twisting the narrative and think this will be a confrontation...I think it’s more a political act for the organizers who really want the media to over sensationalize and take a bunch of emotional photos. Of course confrontation is what the media prefers.

It really doesn’t matter at this point in terms of outcome...it’s trumps fault always. We get it.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:16 PM   #178
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

LOL..........when in doubt you defend trump no matter what .
Old 11-01-2018, 04:17 PM   #179
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I really don’t care, but they try to come into the country illegally, they all should be arrested and deported.

It’s logistics...military is probably more prepared to deal with an unpredictable mass of people intent on breaking federal law than police. I think people are twisting the narrative and think this will be a confrontation...I think it’s more a political act for the organizers who really want the media to over sensationalize and take a bunch of emotional photos. Of course confrontation is what the media prefers.

It really doesn’t matter at this point in terms of outcome...it’s trumps fault always. We get it.
Good, then talk to Credskin ...he doesn't.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:19 PM   #180
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I believe you are correct. But what I heard was the plan was to use the military's mobility to enhance the border patrol, so if border control agents need to get 15 miles down the road, the air force or army will have personnel there to make it happen, or they need more constatine wire, the mp's have lots of that (trust me i know - shit's a pain in the ...)