trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-10-2020, 11:04 PM   #1
httr198020
Special Teams

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Who, what, where, when, why, was anyone protesting the death of Soleimani on the grounds of his innocence, aside from Soleimani supporters?

Because I have yet to see any Democrat say Soleimani didn't deserve to die because he was innocent. It's the timing of the act. It's the complete lack of evidence the Trump administration presented to Congress regarding the "imminent" terrorist attacks he was plotting. It's the fact that Trump is trying to distract from his impeachment proceedings, and it's totally working because everybody completely forgot about that shit as soon as he started escalating shit with Iran. It's the fact that Iran was abiding by terms of the treaty (by the word of our military, intelligence community, and the international inspectors) and Trump still decided to back out anyways, and then raise sanctions on Iran, forcing their response, and then escalating it yet again by killing a high-ranking leader. Literally one man was this close to finding a way past all the god damn safeguards our constitutional founders wrote to make sure a president needed the approval of Congress to go to war with someone.

The only conclusion I can make is that Soleimani would still be alive today if he had some dirt on Biden to offer Trump. In fact, Trump would probably be singing his praises given his wide admiration for other despots.
When will you Democrats quit with all the phony outrage? None of you give a shit about Soleimani. You don't give shit about him oragiazing terror attacks
or if he was planning on launching future attacks on Americans. This all about your hatred for Donald Trump.

The impeachment hoax isn't going to get any traction in the Senate. No way are you going to get 67 votes to remove Trump from office. So why the fuck are they wasting the country's time? I watched the impeachment hearings in the House and it was a joke. They don't have any evidence the president committed a crime or did anything unethical. All they had were people giving their opinion on how they don't like how the president conducts business. I can't even call them witnesses because they didn't witness anything.

As far as Biden is concerned, if didnt go off at the mouth bragging about how he used a billion dollars in tax payer money to force Ukraine to fire a prosecutor that happen to investigating a company his son worked for then the president wouldn't have anything to investigate. Biden did what the left is accusing Trump of doing. There is one major difference. There is no evidence Trump did a quid pro quo while we got Biden on video confessing to one. But of course the media and the democrat voters are going to pretend like it never happened. Trump was well within his right to have that entire situation investigated along with the whole Crowdstrike hoax. If they have evidence the Russians hacked the DNC then they need to produce it because thus far there hasn't been evidence that proves that to be true.
httr198020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:48 PM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by httr198020 View Post
When will you Democrats quit with all the phony outrage? None of you give a shit about Soleimani. You don't give shit about him oragiazing terror attacks
or if he was planning on launching future attacks on Americans. This all about your hatred for Donald Trump.

The impeachment hoax isn't going to get any traction in the Senate. No way are you going to get 67 votes to remove Trump from office. So why the fuck are they wasting the country's time? I watched the impeachment hearings in the House and it was a joke. They don't have any evidence the president committed a crime or did anything unethical. All they had were people giving their opinion on how they don't like how the president conducts business. I can't even call them witnesses because they didn't witness anything.

As far as Biden is concerned, if didnt go off at the mouth bragging about how he used a billion dollars in tax payer money to force Ukraine to fire a prosecutor that happen to investigating a company his son worked for then the president wouldn't have anything to investigate. Biden did what the left is accusing Trump of doing. There is one major difference. There is no evidence Trump did a quid pro quo while we got Biden on video confessing to one. But of course the media and the democrat voters are going to pretend like it never happened. Trump was well within his right to have that entire situation investigated along with the whole Crowdstrike hoax. If they have evidence the Russians hacked the DNC then they need to produce it because thus far there hasn't been evidence that proves that to be true.
Jesus fucking christ I don't even know where to start with you. Is Fox News paying you? Because if they aren't they should be.
Old 01-11-2020, 01:10 PM   #3
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:
Jesus fucking christ I don't even know where to start with you. Is Fox News paying you? Because if they aren't they should be.
I know where you can start. How about pointing out where I'm wrong. Everything I posted here I can prove.
httr198020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 08:53 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by httr198020 View Post
I know where you can start. How about pointing out where I'm wrong. Everything I posted here I can prove.
No you can't.

httr 198020 ,"Donald Trump is not a racist. "

https://www.Donald Trump is not a racist.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...mments/588067/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/
Old 01-10-2020, 09:11 PM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol...so a us contractor Death from a shia proxy and an attack on the us embassy...not relevant suddenly. Must not fit the narrative

And for the record, there have been numerous us media outlets portraying soulimani as a victim and not the terrorist he was...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:07 PM   #6
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...so a us contractor Death from a shia proxy and an attack on the us embassy...not relevant suddenly. Must not fit the narrative

And for the record, there have been numerous us media outlets portraying soulimani as a victim and not the terrorist he was...
How nice of you to back up your post with sources and links. I am fully inclined to believe you based on your past history of speaking nothing but facts.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:34 PM   #7
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
How nice of you to back up your post with sources and links. I am fully inclined to believe you based on your past history of speaking nothing but facts.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/07/p...imes&smtyp=cur

This is trash...

He Gets Us
Old 01-10-2020, 11:47 PM   #8
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I agree. It's also not news, it's a guy hosting a podcast where he gathered widespread opinions of Iranian citizens and presented it under the banner of the NYT.

I'm not gonna let one person's, let alone hundreds of theirs, influence my opinion. I guess that's the difference between me and you.

Who could've guessed that Suleimani had people that approved of his work? Certainly not I. Also, how many of those people do you think consider themselves Dems?
Old 01-11-2020, 12:26 AM   #9
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
I agree. It's also not news, it's a guy hosting a podcast where he gathered widespread opinions of Iranian citizens and presented it under the banner of the NYT.

I'm not gonna let one person's, let alone hundreds of theirs, influence my opinion. I guess that's the difference between me and you.

Who could've guessed that Suleimani had people that approved of his work? Certainly not I. Also, how many of those people do you think consider themselves Dems?
Since 1979 we have been Iran's enemy. It is not inconceivable that someone revered by iranian leadership and many iranian citizens would hate and target US soldiers and citizens. What boggles my mind, is how the left can so clearly understand that people like southern civil war leaders and racists from this country's past don't deserve statues or schools named after them, but when they have a modern day equivalent of the people who thought blacks were only 3/5 a person they sing his praises or better give credence to the deluded souls who sing his praises.

It is in my mind, hypothetically, as if back in 1938 the US had had the ability to take Hitler out, then the press reported the mourning of the Nazi crowds as somehow a significant fact as to whether taking that evil man's life was beneficial to Europe's safety.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 06:01 AM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

There you have it, people can not discern the difference between an actual news story and an a "opinion piece",.......and lump everything under mainstream media.
Old 01-11-2020, 07:35 AM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

What this really is about is Orange Man Bad...like the woman in s10 video says, she will lose friends because she thanks trump for killing a major terrorist.

Instead of rallying around a significant end to a a guy who is responsible for so much destruction and death...we’ve seen the media question and denigrate the action take. This is fake news because the narrative is false.

Also if you pushed any WW3 bullshit, you pushed outlandish hyperbole.

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 01-11-2020 at 08:08 AM.
Old 01-11-2020, 03:56 PM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Major protest in Iran!

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status...64377444618240

https://www.dailywire.com/news/death...hot-down-plane

https://www.msnbc.com/david-gura/wat...et-76502085523

Wow....this is a great response!

He Gets Us
Old 01-12-2020, 06:28 AM   #13
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Change the name of the thread to "How easily will Trump get re-elected in 2020?"

I like Trump but this is not about him as much as the group of bums the Democrats are running right now.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 08:03 AM   #14
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Change the name of the thread to "How easily will Trump get re-elected in 2020?"

I like Trump but this is not about him as much as the group of bums the Democrats are running right now.
FWIW I think you are right. We have closed primaries in Maryland and in 2016 I actually changed my affilitation just to vote in the Democratic primary for Bernie Sanders. He is the first and still only candidate that I have felt had the best intentions for the underdog in the U.S. economic game. That ship has sailed and the version we are seeing in 2020 is pushing too far left for most Americans.

Trump has done some good things economically but I could never vote for him due to his racist and xenophobic tendencies. It just doesn't jive with me and I can't look past it. He also has done some nasty things against the longevity and sustainability of our planet for short term economic gains.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:11 AM   #15
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
... He also has done some nasty things against the longevity and sustainability of our planet for short term economic gains.
This type quote drives me bonkers. The eco-warrior mentality that has spread through this nation is a plague in it's own right. I am not a climate change denier, because the climate has ALWAYS been changing. And doomsday has always been 15-30 years away. Do you know why it is always 15-30 years away, 2 main reasons 1 political and 1 factual

The political is easy, if the world is doomed in 15 years we must elect the politicians now to prevent it. But when will us citizens, intelligent as they are, realize that for the pokiticians it isn't about saving the world, it is a out saving their power and scaring their base. It is a tried and true tactic of all politicians, left and right.

The second reason doomsday is always 15-30 years away is because, and I know this will shock every liberal here, humans adapt and learn and progress WITHOUT government interference. Climate change, even "the planet will die" type is a glacially slow process versus innovation and human adaptability. Yes the planet's ecosystem will continue to change, and the pollution from technologically backward countries with large populations like India, China, and Russia will continue to damage it. The solution is not to sign feel good nanny state regulations but to encourage and strengthen innovation of proven technologies like nuclear and coal that produce energy in cost effective ways, and continue tryin to find new ways to make wind, solar, geo and other reuasable technologies cost effect on a kilowatt per dollar spent

By the way, what drives much of the innovation, yup you guessed it - short term economic gains.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 01-12-2020 at 09:43 AM.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote