LOL....................

Advertisements
Old 08-16-2023, 05:14 PM   #167
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Biden Crime Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Mooby any more Redditors available from the Trump collision hoax to track the evidence in Biden influence peddling case?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 07:46 PM   #168
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

This thread is such a shiny object. Lol.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 08:48 AM   #169
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Mooby any more Redditors available from the Trump collision hoax to track the evidence in Biden influence peddling case?

Old 08-17-2023, 09:43 AM   #170
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Was that you when after the Braves completed the sweep against the Yankees yesterday?

Chop on!

He Gets Us
Old 08-25-2023, 08:36 AM   #171
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Awful quiet in here lately. Guess without actual crimes and indictments it is hard to keep pretending like there is a reason for the thread other than to take the heat off Mr Bigly.
Old 08-25-2023, 09:35 AM   #172
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Awful quiet in here lately. Guess without actual crimes and indictments it is hard to keep pretending like there is a reason for the thread other than to take the heat off Mr Bigly.
I hear indictments are cheaper by the dozen?
Old 08-26-2023, 08:15 PM   #173
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This belongs in both threads................

Yahoo News
Poll: Americans more concerned with Trump charges than Hunter Biden allegations

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-american...183908444.html

Despite Republicans’ best efforts to neutralize the political impact of former President Donald Trump’s four criminal indictments by playing up the legal travails of President Biden’s son Hunter, a growing number of Americans say Trump and his family are more “corrupt” than Biden and his family, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

The survey of 1,665 U.S. adults, which was conducted from Aug. 17 to 21, found a 10-point gap between those who believe the Trumps are more corrupt (46%) and those who believe the Bidens are more corrupt (36%). The last time the question was asked, in October 2022, the margin between the Trumps (42%) and the Bidens (35%) was 7 points.

Likewise, a majority of Americans (53%) now say Trump and his family are corrupt, compared with just 28% who say they are not. Since October, that gap has increased from 18 to 25 points. It is now more than twice as large as the 11-point difference between those who think the Bidens are corrupt (45%) and those who think they are not (34%).
Old 08-27-2023, 10:08 AM   #174
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
DOJ has launched a special counsel, let’s give it sometime.

He Gets Us
Old 08-27-2023, 10:17 AM   #175
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
This post has this energy:

He Gets Us
Old 08-27-2023, 11:27 AM   #176
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
This belongs in both threads................

Yahoo News
Poll: Americans more concerned with Trump charges than Hunter Biden allegations

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-american...183908444.html

Despite Republicans’ best efforts to neutralize the political impact of former President Donald Trump’s four criminal indictments by playing up the legal travails of President Biden’s son Hunter, a growing number of Americans say Trump and his family are more “corrupt” than Biden and his family, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

The survey of 1,665 U.S. adults, which was conducted from Aug. 17 to 21, found a 10-point gap between those who believe the Trumps are more corrupt (46%) and those who believe the Bidens are more corrupt (36%). The last time the question was asked, in October 2022, the margin between the Trumps (42%) and the Bidens (35%) was 7 points.

Likewise, a majority of Americans (53%) now say Trump and his family are corrupt, compared with just 28% who say they are not. Since October, that gap has increased from 18 to 25 points. It is now more than twice as large as the 11-point difference between those who think the Bidens are corrupt (45%) and those who think they are not (34%).

It’s hard to believe it is even that close. Im underestimating the ignorance of the Trumptards brain.
Old 09-22-2023, 11:58 AM   #177
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This post is to all the hypocrites in here and you trumpettes know who you are.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...e77ee7b7&ei=52

Over the past few years, Saudi Arabia and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman have developed a somewhat sketchy financial connection to Donald Trump and his family. But during an interview, bin Salman appeared to defend that financial relationship.

Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund is the primary financial backer for LIV Golf, which has a strong relationship with Donald Trump and even plays multiple tournaments on golf courses owned by the former president. Additionally, the Public Investment Fund also invested $2 billion into a fund belonging to Jared Kushner – the son-in-law of Donald Trump.

The direct financial connection to a foreign government could be concerning if Trump is elected president in 2024, but bin Salman downplayed that notion, claiming that as long as the payments are legal, nobody should be concerned about them.

If Biden is guilty , then so is trump.
Old 09-26-2023, 10:06 AM   #178
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Republican Case Against Biden Beautifully Goes Up in Flames on Fox News
Former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko completely dismissed one of Republicans’ main “Biden corruption” arguments.

https://newrepublic.com/post/175751/...-shokin-debunk

Former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on Monday completely—and hilariously—destroyed one of Republicans’ main arguments to prove that Joe Biden is corrupt.

Republicans launched an impeachment inquiry into Biden, after months of insisting that the president is guilty of criminal wrongdoing. The GOP has yet to produce any actual evidence of their claims. But one of their main talking points is that Poroshenko fired former Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin after Biden pressured him to do so.

Fox News host Brian Kilmeade played Poroshenko a clip of Shokin saying Biden wanted him fired because he had been investigating the oil company Burisma Holdings while Hunter Biden served on the board.

“First of all, this is [a] completely crazy person,” Poroshenko replied without hesitation, referring to Shokin. “This is something wrong with him. Second, there is not one single word of truth.”

“Please do not use such a person like Shokin to undermine the trust we feel” from both U.S. parties, he continued .Poroshenko added that Shokin was fired because “he played very dirty games.”
Old 12-13-2023, 06:35 PM   #179
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Impeachment inquiry full speed ahead.

And crook Hunter defies subpoenas….i remember when that meant he is guilty

The Biden’s were certainly involved in a pay for access scheme, including the President i

He Gets Us
Old 12-13-2023, 10:29 PM   #180
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Impeachment inquiry full speed ahead.

And crook Hunter defies subpoenas….i remember when that meant he is guilty

The Biden’s were certainly involved in a pay for access scheme, including the President i

Chico you know my feelings about Biden, but this inquiry is stupid. The evidence just isn't there.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote