Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-18-2020, 09:57 PM   #166
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
The Hunter Biden stuff is pretty clear and obvious misinformation propagated by Russia. Kind of laughable.

Guys it’s pretty simple, if Russia wants candidate A to be president, then we all want candidate B.
Chico where you at?

Who else was propping up that horseshit, a half-blind computer repair shop owner swears it was Hunter Biden who came in with the laptop and conveniently forgot to come pick it up which meant the owner could do anything with it after 3 months. And who could forget how he just conveniently dialed up Rudy Giuliani like "hey Rudy, found these emails on my client's computer, out of literally everybody in America I trust you to handle this!" I think I'm forgetting something from the NYP article too, didn't they say they found videos of Hunter smoking crack and banging hoors on there? Jesus fuck this has made-for-tv movie all over it.

Putin must truly be impressed with how well this went. Surely you must've flipped 10's of Biden voters.

Advertisements
Old 10-19-2020, 08:16 AM   #167
MTK
\m/

Since we're not voting for Hunter or Hillary who fucking cares
Old 10-21-2020, 01:48 AM   #168
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 01:56 AM   #169
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Biden mafia getting paid, investigation originated to not see if it was true, but to determine if it was Russia disinformation.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10...reason-n262677

Director of National Intelligence said it's not Russian disinformation and FBI agrees.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ation-campaign

But still no accountability. Lol. Joe Biden wasn't involved at all though. His son got a fat paying job in Ukraine for which he wasn't 1% qualified for and Joe wasn't involved at all. I know you guys don't buy this bullshit either. Just can't admit it. And save me the bullshit about Hunter Biden not running for president. That loser that hasn't accomplished anything got that job because of daddy.

Can't wait for all the bullshit excuses, subject changes, Trump blaming, ignoring tomorrow morning.

Anything involving Russia/Ukraine that makes Trump look bad = 100% true

Anything involving Russia/Ukraine that makes Biden look bad = 100% Russian disinformation

Why is protecting Biden so important? That guy hasn't had a real job since 1973. Don't get why he deserves so much protection. He is part of the fucking problem and has been for a long time.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 10-21-2020 at 02:18 AM.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:12 AM   #170
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

For at least 2 months I've offered up to anyone that I'll do any version of an even trade. A week of Carlson for a week of Maddow, etc. We all know even democrats don't watch those shows. Or a weeks worth of equivalent reading, no takers. Not one single democrat has accepted the offer or made a counter offer. Y'all want the echo chamber. Y'all need the echo chamber.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:58 AM   #171
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 10-21-2020, 06:04 AM   #172
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
We disagree on lots of things. But you're still my boy blue. And we "went" for that 2 point conversion. The sad part is we really did go for it, but the play was so atrocious, we weren't close to converting. The positive part is our pick selection got a bump.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:02 AM   #173
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
We disagree on lots of things. But you're still my boy blue. And we "went" for that 2 point conversion. The sad part is we really did go for it, but the play was so atrocious, we weren't close to converting. The positive part is our pick selection got a bump.
...........yeah but your team is still not the Jets.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:21 AM   #174
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
For at least 2 months I've offered up to anyone that I'll do any version of an even trade. A week of Carlson for a week of Maddow, etc. We all know even democrats don't watch those shows. Or a weeks worth of equivalent reading, no takers. Not one single democrat has accepted the offer or made a counter offer. Y'all want the echo chamber. Y'all need the echo chamber.
Youve been coming off as real smug lately. Ive resisted the temptation to counter post you on this Hunter Biden thing by pointing out the republicans already did a partisan investigation and found, at worst, the obama administration ignoring potential conflict of interest flags but found no actual wrong doing.

Im sorry that no one is taking this laptop story seriously. Did you know that even Fox News passed on publishing it because they couldnt trust it. That only the tabloid New York Post decided to publish it and even then the staff reporter for the post who wrote most of it didnt want his name on it because he didnt even trust it.

So what is this new found Hunter Biden story dropping right before election and pushed by Rudy Guilliani?

- Hunter Biden was living in CA at the time
- for some reason dropped off 3 laptops to a laptop guy in Delaware
- Hunter decided to not pick up the 3 laptops
- repair guy is a trump supporter
- repair guy cant say for certain who dropped it off to him
- repair guys store videos for that day have been wiped
- apparently Hunter likes to keep photos of him sleeping with a crack pipe in his mouth in his personal computers
- somehow the emails were just readily accessible on the laptop and not stored in a gmail account that would require a password
- somehow this trump supporting laptop guy in Delaware is getting in touch with rudy guillianis attorney
- bannon and others have publicly said they are going to drop a new nugget from this new found laptop everyday so it stays in the news

I would encourage you to read actual news articles from various sources and not watch Tucker Carlsons opinionated show and treat that like news.

or at least drop the charade of you somehow being the only one objective one around here

for fucks sake
Old 10-21-2020, 10:31 AM   #175
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Youve been coming off as real smug lately. Ive resisted the temptation to counter post you on this Hunter Biden thing by pointing out the republicans already did a partisan investigation and found, at worst, the obama administration ignoring potential conflict of interest flags but found no actual wrong doing.

Im sorry that no one is taking this laptop story seriously. Did you know that even Fox News passed on publishing it because they couldnt trust it. That only the tabloid New York Post decided to publish it and even then the staff reporter for the post who wrote most of it didnt want his name on it because he didnt even trust it.

So what is this new found Hunter Biden story dropping right before election and pushed by Rudy Guilliani?

- Hunter Biden was living in CA at the time

- for some reason dropped off 3 laptops to a laptop guy in Delaware

- Hunter decided to not pick up the 3 laptops

- repair guy is a trump supporter

- repair guy cant say for certain who dropped it off to him

- repair guys store videos for that day have been wiped

- apparently Hunter likes to keep photos of him sleeping with a crack pipe in his mouth in his personal computers

- somehow the emails were just readily accessible on the laptop and not stored in a gmail account that would require a password

- somehow this trump supporting laptop guy in Delaware is getting in touch with rudy guillianis attorney

- bannon and others have publicly said they are going to drop a new nugget from this new found laptop everyday so it stays in the news

I would encourage you to read actual news articles from various sources and not watch Tucker Carlsons opinionated show and treat that like news.

or at least drop the charade of you somehow being the only one objective one around here

for fucks sake

Great post. Yeah love ya SD but your attitude that we are all out to get poor victim Trump while we ignore the blasphemous crimes committed by the dems is uninformed at best and laughable at worst. Could say the same thing for your partner chico and well every Trumper that graces our day to day activities with their patriotic duties of truth informing.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 10:43 AM   #176
MTK
\m/

So basically the best dirt the right has come up with on Biden is this BS non-scandal involving Hunter? lol so weak

Fact-checking claims about Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and China
Old 10-21-2020, 12:21 PM   #177
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

This has nothing to do with being objective or not. Obviously I like Trump more than Biden. Biden being clearly involved with this in no way dismisses anything y'all accuse Trump of. It's just hilarious that you guys go out of your way to make excuses for Biden and pretend like this is a non-story. It's all over the news. Didn't know Tucker worked for Red State and the Washington Examiner. What a hard worker.

I'm smug, never got that one before, I'll wear it I guess.

If you guys didn't have double standards you'd have no standards at all regarding Russia/Ukraine.

I'll keep posting about it and you guys can keep making excuses for it.

I don't buy for 1 second if this was Donald Jr. and everything was the exact same, you guys wouldn't be all fucking over this.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:31 PM   #178
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Do endorsements impact you’re vote?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 12:40 PM   #179
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Great post. Yeah love ya SD but your attitude that we are all out to get poor victim Trump while we ignore the blasphemous crimes committed by the dems is uninformed at best and laughable at worst. Could say the same thing for your partner chico and well every Trumper that graces our day to day activities with their patriotic duties of truth informing.
I just wish you all had 10% of the critical thinking for Biden as you do for Trump. Biden can do no wrong on the Warpath.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:48 PM   #180
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I just wish you all had 10% of the critical thinking for Biden as you do for Trump. Biden can do no wrong on the Warpath.
That's a load of shit.

It's convenient for you to "forget" Trump is a racist scumbag was who has a documented history of sexual assaults.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

It's convenient for you fox supporters to constantly call anything fake news when it doesn't fit your agenda.

Trump Rapes 13 with Epstein? BUT CLINTON VISITED THE ISLAND TOO
Police brutality? FAKE NEWS BUT HE SMOKED WEED IN HIGHSCHOOL

Racism? WHAT ABOUT ANTIFA WAHHHHH WAHHH

TRUMP IS A RACIST PIECE OF SHIT.

I'd vote for digging up Nixons body and making him president before voting for Trump.

Is Biden the next John Kennedy? no, far from it.

Is Biden a racist piece of shit that racist pieces of shit love? No he isn't.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote