Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-04-2024, 10:45 AM   #1651
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I found that media bias Chico is always looking for. Where's the joke though?
The Joke, the joke is chico.

Advertisements
Old 02-05-2024, 09:13 PM   #1652
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

G1 has shut-down all of the political threads. Congrats!! You fucking did it! We all gave up. Outside of 2 posts from Mooby in this thread, all of the other threads have been silent since January 25th. 11 days since a post in any political thread outside of you (and 2 posts from Mooby here) in this thread.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 06:29 AM   #1653
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
G1 has shut-down all of the political threads. Congrats!! You fucking did it! We all gave up. Outside of 2 posts from Mooby in this thread, all of the other threads have been silent since January 25th. 11 days since a post in any political thread outside of you (and 2 posts from Mooby here) in this thread.
I lurk, I see Chico's dumb posts and half the time I wanna say something. But he's too far gone. Reminds me of my own mother and Scientology. 30 years in and she's still convinced L.Ron Hubbard was the best person ever. I see a lot of parallels between her/L.Ron and Chico/Trump. Trump could really fix his financial problems if he just registered Trumpanity as a religion and started selling books/courses for 5-10k each. His people would eat that shit up.
Old 02-09-2024, 08:00 AM   #1654
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I lurk, I see Chico's dumb posts and half the time I wanna say something. But he's too far gone. Reminds me of my own mother and Scientology. 30 years in and she's still convinced L.Ron Hubbard was the best person ever. I see a lot of parallels between her/L.Ron and Chico/Trump. Trump could really fix his financial problems if he just registered Trumpanity as a religion and started selling books/courses for 5-10k each. His people would eat that shit up.
lol

The complete avoidance of anything Biden by Mooby is more than telling. He just points and says “but Trump”. The obsession of trump is a solely a left thing.

The tough pill to swallow has been the realization the previous administration did a better job and the country was in a better place.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 08:38 AM   #1655
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Again you attack me to protect your buddy and that's ok, I'm amazed you didn't post a meme with your post . To make this all about me but nothing about chico is all the evidence anyone needs to know where your true beliefs are. Thing you ignore is most poster's here are on the same wave length, yeah there are a few trumpettes but why should their lies go unchecked, I'll wait for your meme/gif response.
Old 02-09-2024, 08:44 AM   #1656
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
lol

The complete avoidance of anything Biden by Mooby is more than telling. He just points and says “but Trump”. The obsession of trump is a solely a left thing.

The tough pill to swallow has been the realization the previous administration did a better job and the country was in a better place.
Your ignorance is showing , again/still. No one here is promoting Biden sure as hell not me, you on the other hand promote trump and his lies, you revel in his hunger to destroy America and you prove that in every post you make about him. It seems it's coming down to the American hater trump and old Joe, I'll take Joe and so will the rest of America. I would take Nicki Haley , again she has her problems all so but at least she doesn't want to be a dictator for life as an American President.
Old 02-09-2024, 03:22 PM   #1657
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
lol

We could be done with Trump if his old diaper wearing ass would just retire. But nahhh, he insists on retaining his hold over the cult of conservatives. And here we are.

Yes I agree Biden should retire. But Biden is only where he is because Trump won't stfu and recede from the public spotlight. Sorry Chico, sucks to suck. Looking forward to your complaining about rigged ballots/etc on November 5th or whatever.
Old 02-10-2024, 06:07 PM   #1658
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Again you attack me to protect your buddy and that's ok, I'm amazed you didn't post a meme with your post . To make this all about me but nothing about chico is all the evidence anyone needs to know where your true beliefs are. Thing you ignore is most poster's here are on the same wave length, yeah there are a few trumpettes but why should their lies go unchecked, I'll wait for your meme/gif response.
No gif or meme needed; 2 starting points:

1. Chico is a Washington Football Team fan and a conservative; you're a Giants fan and a waffling lying dog-faced pony soldier who plays both sides. You think saying "I don't support Biden" is an actual legit criticism of Biden. It's fucking not. It's a bullshit cop-out.

2. While I do think Chico is obnoxious (sorry buddy it's true, but he might even admit it), I think your qualities are way worse. You're a smug, condescending asshole, with absolutely zero self-awareness, who thinks he's way smarter than he actually is. I find your qualities way, way worse.

and 2 bonus points:

1b. I know I can be obnoxious myself, so I can relate more to Chico than you.

2b. Chico gets criticized by TONS of people here, you get away with bloody fucking murder. Frankly, it's the most frustrating thing I experience here. So sure, maybe I don't criticize Chico, but neither do I respond to or support most of his comments.

And finally, while I said no gif/meme is needed, doesn't mean I won't use one:

Old 02-10-2024, 08:40 PM   #1659
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
No gif or meme needed; 2 starting points:

1. Chico is a Washington Football Team fan and a conservative; you're a Giants fan and a waffling lying dog-faced pony soldier who plays both sides. You think saying "I don't support Biden" is an actual legit criticism of Biden. It's fucking not. It's a bullshit cop-out.

2. While I do think Chico is obnoxious (sorry buddy it's true, but he might even admit it), I think your qualities are way worse. You're a smug, condescending asshole, with absolutely zero self-awareness, who thinks he's way smarter than he actually is. I find your qualities way, way worse.

and 2 bonus points:

1b. I know I can be obnoxious myself, so I can relate more to Chico than you.

2b. Chico gets criticized by TONS of people here, you get away with bloody fucking murder. Frankly, it's the most frustrating thing I experience here. So sure, maybe I don't criticize Chico, but neither do I respond to or support most of his comments.

And finally, while I said no gif/meme is needed, doesn't mean I won't use one:

The Bitch speaks, about fucking time.

1) This is politics and has nothing to do with football, not a fucking thing DA.

2) chico gets what he deserves, he is a liar and is a trump bitch, you on the other hand are a chicken shit, you don't come right out and say shit you just post a meme or gif and post cryptic things alluding to something but never coming out one way or the other.

3) I have never changed I felt this way and warned all in 2016, I warned all in 2020 that trump wasn't done but go ahead and be a bitch . I have always said I would keep up as long as trump is around and people post the BS he spouts like chico . You said I shut down the political threads , no , chico has you say you're not political but you attack me and defend chico , Fuck you, you want the definition of a Hypocrite look into a mirror you 2 tung bitch.

3b)Last thing , you act like you speak for all here. I don't never have, I speak for myself like me hate me I don't give a shit. You and chico both know why I feel like I do and you not only ignored what chico said about my family but encouraged it, fuck you too.

Old 02-11-2024, 02:24 AM   #1660
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I hope at least 1 democrat hints to G1 that calling people a bitch multiple times is a tad aggressive. But I doubt it will happen.

Also, can anyone translate this for me:

"I don't never have, I speak for myself like me hate me I don't give a shit."?

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 02-11-2024 at 02:58 AM.
Old 02-11-2024, 03:51 AM   #1661
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

"you not only ignored what chico said about my family but encouraged it, fuck you too."

You've accused me of this more than once. I have no idea what the fuck he said, and I most certainly didn't encourage it.

I won't expect any apology, because you're incapable of it.
Old 02-11-2024, 05:39 AM   #1662
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I hope at least 1 democrat hints to G1 that calling people a bitch multiple times is a tad aggressive. But I doubt it will happen.

Also, can anyone translate this for me:

"I don't never have, I speak for myself like me hate me I don't give a shit."?
Late night post cherry picking, try the whole quote.

"3b)Last thing , you act like you speak for all here. I don't never have, I speak for myself like me hate me I don't give a shit. You and chico both know why I feel like I do and you not only ignored what chico said about my family but encouraged it, fuck you too."

LOL, I'm in your head, it took you between 2:24am, and 3:51am tp cherry pick those post's.
Old 02-11-2024, 11:57 AM   #1663
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Late night post cherry picking, try the whole quote.

"3b)Last thing , you act like you speak for all here. I don't never have, I speak for myself like me hate me I don't give a shit. You and chico both know why I feel like I do and you not only ignored what chico said about my family but encouraged it, fuck you too."

LOL, I'm in your head, it took you between 2:24am, and 3:51am tp cherry pick those post's.
It doesn't matter how you read it, it makes no fucking sense. I don't think you know what cherry-piklcking means either. 😏
Old 02-11-2024, 12:49 PM   #1664
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
It doesn't matter how you read it, it makes no fucking sense. I don't think you know what cherry-piklcking means either. 😏
LOL, read it, it's cherry picking. We all know what it means .
Old 02-12-2024, 04:05 AM   #1665
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Getting Back to the Media.......................

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chris...b0fb721d61ba36

Chris Wallace Exposes Most Telling Part Of Tucker Carlson’s Putin Interview
CNN's Wallace slammed his former Fox News colleague's "eager puppy" style and said calling him a "useful idiot" to Russia "is unfair to useful idiots."

CNN’s Chris Wallace slammed his former Fox News colleague Tucker Carlson for the “softball interview” he conducted with Russian President Vladimir Putin that he shared on X, formerly Twitter, last week.

“Tucker Carlson showed up in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin. It turned out to be anything but an interview,” Wallace began on Saturday. “Putin droned on for two hours and seven minutes while Tucker sat there like an eager puppy. Occasionally, but rarely, he got in a question.

“But more telling than what Tucker asked is what he didn’t ask,” he continued. “Nothing about why Putin invaded a sovereign country, nothing about targeting civilians, nothing about Russian war crimes.”