Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-07-2023, 10:39 AM   #1636
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Lol. Im thinking he misunderstood. I am surprised. You can literally google search your statement.
He should have said trump is the worst thing that ever happen to America. If it was trump alone yes but trump open doors for Jim Jordan, Gaetz ,MTG no .

Advertisements
Old 09-07-2023, 10:47 AM   #1637
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If I know anything about G1 he'll probably call you stupid too.
No, you yes, Punch never, the stupid know who they are.
Old 09-07-2023, 11:26 AM   #1638
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
He should have said trump is the worst thing that ever happen to America. If it was trump alone yes but trump open doors for Jim Jordan, Gaetz ,MTG no .

Yes. He did. He has completely divided the Republican party. Meanwhile the Democrats won the Presidency, the Senate twice. The House. He is the gift that keeps on giving. Luckily his base is too ignorant to realize this and they keep propping his losing ass up there. SD is not the first one to say this. It is a pretty common sentiment. Surprised you never heard anyone say that before.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 12:17 PM   #1639
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Think I need to add G1 and Punch to the prayer list. It keeps growing!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 12:24 PM   #1640
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Think I need to add G1 and Punch to the prayer list. It keeps growing!

I am facing zero felony charges, and my party was not infected with the stupid virus. Also I have a very light workload today. You have plenty of masters you should save those prayers for. Thank you though.
Old 10-22-2023, 08:31 AM   #1641
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.newsweek.com/new-york-ti...pinion-1836304

The New York Times Just Destroyed Its Credibility—and Much More

It’s been well established that the Trump administration coverage confirmed everything we knew about the media…especially when we compare it to a clearly worse President in Biden.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 11:17 AM   #1642
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.newsweek.com/new-york-ti...pinion-1836304

The New York Times Just Destroyed Its Credibility—and Much More

It’s been well established that the Trump administration coverage confirmed everything we knew about the media…especially when we compare it to a clearly worse President in Biden.
I don't know how any sane person can say Biden (Who is bottom 10 imo) is worse than Trump. Trump tried to overthrow the government of the United States (making him an enemy of the Constitution and the US)

It appears he plans to disassemble the structure that made the US the worlds dominant power (I think he will pull us out of NATO and other alliances that give the US huge advantages over China, Russia and other adversaries). He will abdicate the US hegemony in favor of China. Even if he isn't a Russian agent he may as well be because an actual agent couldn't do more harm to the US intentionally than Trump would be doing stupidly.

As for the NYT I don't see how they can be destroying their credibility as they haven't had any for a very long time.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 09:32 PM   #1643
nonniey
The Starter

So was listening to Steve Scully show on Sirius POTUS channel and they had a WP reporter on reporting on the 8000 deaths in Gaza with 3000 of them kids and she quoted the Gaza health admin. She was reporting this like this was good info. That Health admin is Hamas and they already got caught with the untrue claim that the Israelis destroyed a hospital killing 500. Why are WP reporters still using Hama's claims and not really disputing those claims?
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 12:17 PM   #1644
Giantone
Gamebreaker

So happy to see Joe Rogan looking like the MAGA asshole he is......................

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-r...b04da98426f2cd

Joe Rogan Corrected On His Own Show For Dissing Biden...By Quoting Trump
A voice chimed in from off-camera to advise the podcaster that he was, in fact, referring to something Donald Trump said.

Old 12-23-2023, 01:23 PM   #1645
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
So happy to see Joe Rogan looking like the MAGA asshole he is......................

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-r...b04da98426f2cd

Joe Rogan Corrected On His Own Show For Dissing Biden...By Quoting Trump
A voice chimed in from off-camera to advise the podcaster that he was, in fact, referring to something Donald Trump said.

Then they try and defend Trump by saying he messed up his words. Fuckin clowns. He probably meant to say took over the grounds where eventually airports would be. How the Trumptards bash Biden for saying off the wall shit is an all time laugher.

There are literally millions of people who think Biden said that, and they cannot fathom how he could be POTUS. But when Trump said it they called it a nothing burger. Nuke hurricanes. Drink bleach. Jews are good with money. All just normal. Biden says 1974 instead of 1973 while recalling a memory and he is completely brain dead.
Old 12-23-2023, 05:39 PM   #1646
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Then they try and defend Trump by saying he messed up his words. Fuckin clowns. He probably meant to say took over the grounds where eventually airports would be. How the Trumptards bash Biden for saying off the wall shit is an all time laugher.

There are literally millions of people who think Biden said that, and they cannot fathom how he could be POTUS. But when Trump said it they called it a nothing burger. Nuke hurricanes. Drink bleach. Jews are good with money. All just normal. Biden says 1974 instead of 1973 while recalling a memory and he is completely brain dead.
To add that Biden was born with and has a speaking stammer since birth, that is also ignored.
Old 01-26-2024, 03:16 PM   #1647
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I miss this guy!

Old 01-27-2024, 11:27 AM   #1648
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Chico, you win. Trump is the greatest president who ever lived.

We're sitting over here arguing about corruption, etc. meanwhile Trump was probably thinking this entire time how pathetic the number of votes is compared to the number of citizens in this country - so his master plan was obviously to turn politics into reality tv so that more of us would be engaged about the future of our country. We're playing checkers and he's playing chess. Brilliant! Voter turnout has never been higher.
Old 01-30-2024, 04:11 AM   #1649
Giantone
Gamebreaker

New role for Amy Coney Barrett’s father inside Christian sect sparks controversy
Alleged abuse survivors at People of Praise worry Michael Coney may block group’s handling of sexual abuse from becoming public

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ct-controversy

Survivors of alleged childhood abuse inside the People of Praise, a secretive Christian sect that counts Amy Coney Barrett as a member, are voicing concerns that the supreme court justice’s father, who was recently promoted to a new role, may seek to block information about the group’s historic handling of sexual abuse becoming public.

Barrett, a conservative justice who was appointed by former US president Donald Trump, has never publicly disclosed her participation in the covenant Christian community, which some former members have compared to a cult.

Her father, Michael Coney, a Louisiana-based lawyer who worked for Shell and has been a longtime member of the PoP, was this month appointed to serve as the group’s new legal counsel. Coney is also taking the helm of a “consultation team” that, internal correspondence seen by the Guardian shows, has been dealing with “issues of concern” to the group’s 1,100 members, including “misuse of authority” inside the PoP, “lack of accountable leadership”, and “mistrust of the board”

Haven't seen this anywhere else but here, now if it was the Catholic Church it would be all over the media.
Old 02-04-2024, 09:35 AM   #1650
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I found that media bias Chico is always looking for. Where's the joke though?