Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-28-2017, 11:37 AM   #151
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Sean Hannity clearly biased in his opinion...like so many at Fox News. Also he is a jerk. It takes watching his show twice to clearly recognize the routine. Its old news.

What CNN is doing is going to war with the President unlike anything we have ever seen.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-28-2017, 11:44 AM   #152
MTK
\m/

Yeah it's pretty hilarious to see the right up in arms over fake news when FOX has been a fake news factory since the beginning.

Fake news isn't a left or right problem folks.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:01 PM   #153
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Sean Hannity clearly biased in his opinion...like so many at Fox News. Also he is a jerk. It takes watching his show twice to clearly recognize the routine. Its old news.

What CNN is doing is going to war with the President unlike anything we have ever seen.

And we have a President who has declared war on the media like we've never seen.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:29 PM   #154
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:

The Trump administration is equally at fault for this bullshit that is going on.
Just take a look at what is going on with press briefings.
It's a shitshow.
You minions blindly accept the bullshit this Administration feeds you but I don't.
I don't care what administration it is, I hope the Media questions every thing they do.
This goes for Saint Obama and Bush as well.

If Trump wants some respect, he should let the reporters in the press briefings do their jobs. Deal with the questions and stop fucking tweeting for a few months.

The fact is he loves any press including negative press and fuels the fire himself.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 05:19 PM   #155
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
That article starts out by saying all presidents lie.
So why single out Trump?
And the article is opinion, not news......from some psychologist from Moscow.

.....exactly what Sarah Palin is suing for an editorial opinion piece.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:26 PM   #156
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
.....exactly what Sarah Palin is suing for an editorial opinion piece.
Because of defamation stating she instigated political violence which was fake news.

The times corrected the piece in a retraction, admitting the mistakes and removing fake news.

He Gets Us
Old 06-28-2017, 06:35 PM   #157
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
And we have a President who has declared war on the media like we've never seen.
Trump was never even given a chance to govern, the smear was on immediately because cnn was unhappy with the results. Never before has a news org looked the other way with one administration and 180 to attack another. It's obvious to many. Running everything from fat shaming within the whitehouse, to wild conspiracy dossiers, collusion theories...none of it is fact based. Zero. It's fake news.

I guess we all saw the cnn producer video saying it is a witch hunt and there is most likely no evidence of collusion. He said its ratings motivated.

Basically keep pushing fake news and conspiracy theories for money. Pretty terrible to mislead the public like this.

He Gets Us
Old 06-28-2017, 08:18 PM   #158
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Trump was never even given a chance to govern, the smear was on immediately because cnn was unhappy with the results. Never before has a news org looked the other way with one administration and 180 to attack another. It's obvious to many. Running everything from fat shaming within the whitehouse, to wild conspiracy dossiers, collusion theories...none of it is fact based. Zero. It's fake news.

I guess we all saw the cnn producer video saying it is a witch hunt and there is most likely no evidence of collusion. He said its ratings motivated.

Basically keep pushing fake news and conspiracy theories for money. Pretty terrible to mislead the public like this.
(lol)keep saying it's "fake news" and maybe you will start to believe it Chico,pretty sure that is a Trump tactic say it enough and it becomes the truth .....with trump and his cult it's called "alternative facts" ...there not lies,only the media lies right Chico?Sorry but your poor pity trump party they are picking on him won't wash and honestly is surprising coming from someone as respected as you are.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:21 PM   #159
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Because of defamation stating she instigated political violence which was fake news.

The times corrected the piece in a retraction, admitting the mistakes and removing fake news.

Make up your mind, is it a mistake or fake news?You can't have both.
Old 06-28-2017, 11:02 PM   #160
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Yeah it's pretty hilarious to see the right up in arms over fake news when FOX has been a fake news factory since the beginning.

Fake news isn't a left or right problem folks.
No, you're wrong! The right side is the only side trying to tell the unbiased truth!

Chico, the only news I read are actual current events that have physically happened, like that legal gun owner being shot dead in the passenger seat of a car after telling the officer he has a gun on him, exactly like the legal gun owner protocol for being pulled over states. I'm just curious as to why the NRA hasn't stood up on his behalf, normally they'd be all over any police trying to trample on a gun owners' rights.

Anyways, I apologize for trying to detract from the situation at hand. Feel free to keep attacking CNN, because I don't read them anyways. I don't read any opinion pieces, because media opinions are worth less than the keyboards they're typed on. Left/right, it doesn't matter. The goal is to get people to click, and discuss, which brings money in. As long as you keep clicking, linking, and discussing, they could care less how much shit you talk about them.

I also know you're smart enough to believe that it doesn't matter which side of the aisle you sit on, both sides are doing this. Just say it. What exactly is your end game in this argument? Or is there no end game, you just want to engage in this pointless discussion that will never solve anything.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:36 AM   #161
dmek25
MVP

^^^nice post mooby
Old 07-06-2017, 03:39 PM   #162
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7c46a7695fc4

The Reddit user behind Trump’s CNN meme apologized. But #CNNBlackmail is the story taking hold

complete fuck up by CNN who threatens people's free speech. Amazingly poor. #CNNblackmail #CNNisFAKENEWS

He Gets Us
Old 07-06-2017, 03:45 PM   #163
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I don't read or watch CNN directly, so I doubt they care. But threatening a person is a terrible look for any company. They deserve all the scorn they get for that one.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:42 AM   #164
dmek25
MVP

how did they threaten free speech? that right quarentees americans the right to say whatever they want. it says nothing about the repercussions from that right. they went to interview that kid. so what? did that mean his dad had every right to punch that reporter in the mouth?
Old 07-07-2017, 08:04 AM   #165
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The hold report about CNN has been disproven as "fake news".