When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-06-2017, 02:52 PM   #151
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
So tax relief for the rich while screwing middle Americans and getting rid of regulations that watched out for the welfare of Americans is good for business. Sorry ,BS.
You talk about Trumpeteers, but this post has 0 critical thinking attached. There are thousands of regulations that have grown out of decades of unfettered bureacracy. We certainly can look at pruning them without [add overly dramatic tone here] putting the welfare of the nation at risk.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-06-2017, 02:53 PM   #152
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
If you take Ms. Brazile's claim, and the fact that the DNC + HC spent a shit load of money on the dossier, it seems almost inevitable that HC certainly was involved with that. It also makes you wonder a lot more about why HC dumped thousands of emails, and why the DNC wouldn't let the FBI look at the hacking situation.

I have heard repeatedly about the philosophy of "where there is smoke there is fire" around Trump and Russia, I wonder why the same media/politico's aren't saying the same thing about the Democratic side of things. (I don't really wonder, it's just so blatant it's amazing)
Like her or not Hillary was a politician and as SoS she had dealings with Russia and knew how the game is played,trump did and does not know his left from his right ,Obama dealt with Russia too.Explain why Russia would rather have trump as President,explain why Russia would spend so much time electing trump if they and Hillary were so close and personal?
Old 11-06-2017, 02:58 PM   #153
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You talk about Trumpeteers, but this post has 0 critical thinking attached. There are thousands of regulations that have grown out of decades of unfettered bureacracy. We certainly can look at pruning them without [add overly dramatic tone here] putting the welfare of the nation at risk.
No, we can't and that is the problem with the trump cult they want to dumb things down simplify things it seems that is how they scare their supporters.
Yes CR it is dramatic we are talking about the Presidency of the United States and a buffoon is now president and it is "critical".
Old 11-06-2017, 03:00 PM   #154
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Russia wanted to sew dischord in our political structure. They played both sides of the fence I think equally effectively. It's not really complicated they tried to mess with their enemy in any way that they could. Putin obviously is very good at that.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:01 PM   #155
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

So are you saying that there are not any regulations that exist that can be pruned out?
Old 11-06-2017, 04:53 PM   #156
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So are you saying that there are not any regulations that exist that can be pruned out?
You are the one that named "thousands" please go ahead.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:56 PM   #157
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Russia wanted to sew dischord in our political structure. They played both sides of the fence I think equally effectively. It's not really complicated they tried to mess with their enemy in any way that they could. Putin obviously is very good at that.

No ,seemed Putin wanted trump.Pretty obvious.They hacked the DNC to make Hillary look bad,they took over trump websites to all so promote anti Hillary propaganda.That makes it "pro trump" simple.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:07 AM   #158
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The trump effect has started. Decisive wins by Dems in the Governors races in NJ and VA.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:05 AM   #159
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The trump effect has started. Decisive wins by Dems in the Governors races in NJ and VA.
Neither were upsets. So fake news

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:39 AM   #160
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Wrong again Chico.

Democrats sweep in Virginia, New Jersey - CNNPolitics

Trump's all in for Republican in Virginia governor race. Not so for Guadagno in N.J. | NJ.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d889e7f4a552
Old 11-08-2017, 08:25 AM   #161
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Exactly. But the media lemmings are doing their best to obscure that fact. See G1's post for a prime example.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:35 AM   #162
MTK
\m/

Upsets or not it’s still relevant news.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:40 AM   #163
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

NJ and VA have been blue states in statewide elections? What are you missing?

Simple biased media reports...ok go to your bubble, your safe place.

Northam back to track from support of sanctuary cities to now his stance to eliminate any thought of sanctuary cities.....helped him.

When it comes down to my state, we are in a pretty good shape because of balance from both sides. Democrats here are the moderate of the most moderates in the country...and that's a fact historically. Low state taxes, good mix within the economy, and overall good diversity within the state, Guilesppi vs Northam in the big picture doesn't really move the needle.

Any other lessons today based on facts and not liberal fake news media, just reach out and post. thanks bud

He Gets Us
Old 11-08-2017, 08:43 AM   #164
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Upsets or not it’s still relevant news.
not really, from a federal point of view or statewide for either NJ or VA. It really isn't...huge news if either would have gone for a GOP nominee.

Northam is a moderate of moderates...he had to switch positions to win.

But a win is a win.

He Gets Us
Old 11-08-2017, 09:45 AM   #165
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Last year's presidential map for VA

Last night's map for VA

You have to click to go to CNN, but the bottom line is that the vote last night was nearly identical to the vote a year ago. Trump didn't win the state, and Gillespie didn't either. If you want to make a story of it, you could easily make it one along the lines of, Even with all Trump's negative media his voters stayed with him.

The same is true in NJ. The districts broke down in similar line with the 2016 election.

To Matty's point, it is relevant because elections always are, but it's not shocking, or an upset, or a trend away from Trump in the electorate of these states.