Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot

Old 07-02-2007, 02:50 PM   #151
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

And I really, Really, REALLY DON"T want a thirty minute MARATHON message!!!!! It is almost guaranteed, I'm not calling you back at that point. It should be Beep: yo' call me....Bumhauer
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-02-2007, 02:54 PM   #152
dmek25
MVP

what ever happened to the days of good old fashion face to face contact? everything is done by phone, or computer
Old 07-02-2007, 03:03 PM   #153
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

We have this modular messaging thing at work now where all voicemails are forwarded to our email. Kind of cool to just click a button and play (fast forward through) an audio link
Old 07-02-2007, 03:15 PM   #154
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Mysterious crepy mods who post out of no where and who's sole purpose is to scare you and correct your signature every 12-16 hours.

Of course I am talking about Extremeskins.com

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:25 PM   #155
KLHJ2
Inactive

People who soley post on the never ending thread with the intent of surpassing the super happy fun thread and boosting their posts per day.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:40 PM   #156
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
We have this modular messaging thing at work now where all voicemails are forwarded to our email. Kind of cool to just click a button and play (fast forward through) an audio link
Who is the manufacturer? Cisco, Avaya, 3com?
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:41 PM   #157
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
People who soley post on the never ending thread with the intent of surpassing the super happy fun thread and boosting their posts per day.

who are you referring to?

Old 07-02-2007, 07:18 PM   #158
KLHJ2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
who are you referring to?
Not you! It would take about 3 hours to explain my position and the sarcasm. Don't worry about it. That was not a shot at you. Or any of the other people on there. It was more or less an inadvertent shot at myself. Although, I am not really one of the people I was refering to either. Never mind its complicated.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:32 PM   #159
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
Not you! It would take about 3 hours to explain my position and the sarcasm. Don't worry about it. That was not a shot at you. Or any of the other people on there. It was more or less an inadvertent shot at myself. Although, I am not really one of the people I was refering to either. Never mind its complicated.

I was kidding when I put that

Old 07-02-2007, 07:35 PM   #160
Lady Brave
The Starter

Salesmen who must tell me their entire life history when I'm just trying to purchase one simple item.

I went looking for some inexpensive pool cues today at a place called "Rec Warehouse". The salesman "Felix" who was this rather dopey looking fellow with bad teeth asks to assist me. So I tell him what I want and instead I get a 30 minute synopsis on the following details of his life.

- He is one of the top ranked pool players in Greensboro. He plays 6 hours a day and is going to Vegas to become a pro.

- He loves football. Acutally he loves football players and explained how upset he was when Jerry Rice went to Oakland. Montana is the greatest, but he loves Brett Farve too and he's going to see the Packer's play this season, but when Farve leaves he won't be a Packer fan anymore. I then called him a bandwagon fan, which he argued he wasn't. (Whatever dude.) Then he proceeded to tell me which Redskins players were in the hall. Dave Butz being one of them. He knew everything about the Skins cause his parents were Skins fans.

- He loves basketball, but stopped being a Bulls fan when Jordan left. He claimed he was offered a full ride to Georgia Tech and the coach came to his house personally and begged him to play, but he turned him down because the only coach he respected was Dean Smith and that guy wasn't Dean Smith, so he told him thanks, but no thanks and he wanted to be just like his dad and join the marines. (For the love of God, make it stop.)

- He has only five items of sports memorabilia, but they are kept in a safety deposit box because they are worth $85,000.

Those are just the highlights. I could go on and on and on...

Newsflash dude, you're a tool who sells hottubs and pool tables. End of story. JUST HELP ME FIND WHAT I NEED! The crappiest part of this whole experience is that he sold me what he said were 52 inch pool cues, only when I get home they're 58 inches. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!
Lady Brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:39 PM   #161
KLHJ2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Brave View Post
Salesmen who must tell me their entire life history when I'm just trying to purchase one simple item.

I went looking for some inexpensive pool cues today at a place called "Rec Warehouse". The salesman "Felix" who was this rather dopey looking fellow with bad teeth asks to assist me. So I tell him what I want and instead I get a 30 minute synopsis on the following details of his life.

- He is one of the top ranked pool players in Greensboro. He plays 6 hours a day and is going to Vegas to become a pro.

- He loves football. Acutally he loves football players and explained how upset he was when Jerry Rice went to Oakland. Montana is the greatest, but he loves Brett Farve too and he's going to see the Packer's play this season, but when Farve leaves he won't be a Packer fan anymore. I then called him a bandwagon fan, which he argued he wasn't. (Whatever dude.) Then he proceeded to tell me which Redskins players were in the hall. Dave Butz being one of them. He knew everything about the Skins cause his parents were Skins fans.

- He loves basketball, but stopped being a Bulls fan when Jordan left. He claimed he was offered a full ride to Georgia Tech and the coach came to his house personally and begged him to play, but he turned him down because the only coach he respected was Dean Smith and that guy wasn't Dean Smith, so he told him thanks, but no thanks and he wanted to be just like his dad and join the marines. (For the love of God, make it stop.)

- He has only five items of sports memorabilia, but they are kept in a safety deposit box because they are worth $85,000.

Those are just the highlights. I could go on and on and on...

Newsflash dude, you're a tool who sells hottubs and pool tables. End of story. JUST HELP ME FIND WHAT I NEED! The crappiest part of this whole experience is that he sold me what he said were 52 inch pool cues, only when I get home they're 58 inches. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!
Sounds like the kind of guy that I should introduce to my wife. It sounds like they would really get along.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #162
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Brave View Post
The crappiest part of this whole experience is that he sold me what he said were 52 inch pool cues, only when I get home they're 58 inches. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!
Never thought you'd see the day you'd complain about it being 6 inches too long did you?
Old 07-02-2007, 08:23 PM   #163
70Chip
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Never thought you'd see the day you'd complain about it being 6 inches too long did you?
You're on fire today.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:31 PM   #164
KLHJ2
Inactive

When an NFL player sues a NYC club for using his name to promote the establishment and it makes the news.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:36 PM   #165
dallass-blows 2
Camp Scrub

leaving vacation an going back to reality