SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: WTF thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://babylonbee.com/news/amy-schu...-for-bad-jokes

Amy Schumer Horrified To Learn You Can Now Get Slapped For Bad Jokes

Lolololol…the standard been set
I just watched her opening, I thought it was funny.

https://youtu.be/YNZz2Blqdco

------------

I give Will Smith credit for the form of his walk up and slap. Well executed.

Chris Rock gets credit for having a chin and not being a bitch about things.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-28-2022, 03:24 PM   #152
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

All I want now is Dave Chappelle release a joke on social media about Will Smith’s ugly ass, no talented kids.

That would be fire

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:36 PM   #153
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I could care less if they keep doing the oscars. It’s not like Im forced to watch. Plus I can think of other groups of people who gather together in large rooms to applaud rich people that I’d much rather have canceled before Actors. Lol.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 03:32 PM   #154
MTK
\m/

This was fucking nuts

Six people killed in massive crash on Interstate 81 in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania State Police say
Old 03-30-2022, 03:47 PM   #155
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

81 through the middle of Pennsylvania is pretty but you better pay attention.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 04:33 PM   #156
MTK
\m/

A lot of those people seemed to be driving crazy fast considering the conditions. Snow and fog is a really bad mix.
Old 03-30-2022, 04:49 PM   #157
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
A lot of those people seemed to be driving crazy fast considering the conditions. Snow and fog is a really bad mix.
I drive that section quite a bit and it is always congested too. Just outside of Harrisburg. Generally lots of traffic and narrow shoulders
Old 03-30-2022, 09:11 PM   #158
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
If only there were someone willing to go the speed limit in the left lane.

Old 03-30-2022, 11:13 PM   #159
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I kept wondering where you guys were talking about the Will Smith incident, been out of town the last week almost.

So much about that shit is insane. And the privilege to sit back down, win an award and make some horseshit speech after all that? Being an A-lister is like having a privilege license to do whatever you want.

I saw Chris Rock holding back after the incident - he could've roasted Smith and/or Jada after the incident (bc maybe Will wouldn't be such a shithead if she could keep other guys dicks out of her mouth) but instead he took the high road. +1 respect.

I tend to side with comedians a lot of the time anyways - a lot of my favorite bits have a tendency to take situations that are universally unfunny and make a joke about them. Besides, there's no way of knowing if Rock even knew the reason for her hair loss. Shaving your head as a woman is still occasionally trendy today.
Old 03-30-2022, 11:17 PM   #160
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
If only there were someone willing to go the speed limit in the left lane.
Normally I agree with you on most things but this isn't one of them. I ain't condoning doing 80 in heavy traffic in tight quarters, but if the road is wide open, visibility is clear and you aren't passing anybody get out of the left lane. Some state utilities even pay money to sign-makers to inform you of this.

With that being said it sounds like the snow storm came out of nowhere and the tragedy was unavoidable - I've been in situations on 95 where visibility dropped to almost nil out of nowhere and even with plenty of spacing between cars it's still very dangerous just to be moving when you can't see 10 feet in front of you. My condolences to those who died.
Old 03-31-2022, 07:59 AM   #161
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Normally I agree with you on most things but this isn't one of them. I ain't condoning doing 80 in heavy traffic in tight quarters, but if the road is wide open, visibility is clear and you aren't passing anybody get out of the left lane. Some state utilities even pay money to sign-makers to inform you of this.

With that being said it sounds like the snow storm came out of nowhere and the tragedy was unavoidable - I've been in situations on 95 where visibility dropped to almost nil out of nowhere and even with plenty of spacing between cars it's still very dangerous just to be moving when you can't see 10 feet in front of you. My condolences to those who died.
I know, I was just digging up a very old Warpath inside joke.

Somewhere in the what grinds your gears thread I think there are about five pages of me trolling people, telling them I drive in the left lane at the speed limit to keep others from speeding to keep the road safer.
Old 03-31-2022, 09:58 AM   #162
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

The problem isn't just speed. The common "rules of the Road" are not being followed . Speed limit might be 55 but if the flow of traffic is running 65 I have no problem but if someone doesn't feel right get in the slow lane(right lane). Use blinkers God created them for a reason and when it's rain put on your headlights! If someone is behind you don't tap the breaks just put the blinker on and move over and if you're the one speeding be patient and let the people move over no need to pass on the shoulder of the road.
Old 03-31-2022, 10:09 AM   #163
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The problem isn't just speed. The common "rules of the Road" are not being followed . Speed limit might be 55 but if the flow of traffic is running 65 I have no problem but if someone doesn't feel right get in the slow lane(right lane). Use blinkers God created them for a reason and when it's rain put on your headlights! If someone is behind you don't tap the breaks just put the blinker on and move over and if you're the one speeding be patient and let the people move over no need to pass on the shoulder of the road.
Please no more of this, beating a dead horse on here.

go the grinding gears thread and look up what S10 was talking about earlier, you will get your fill.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:31 PM   #164
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
I know, I was just digging up a very old Warpath inside joke.

Somewhere in the what grinds your gears thread I think there are about five pages of me trolling people, telling them I drive in the left lane at the speed limit to keep others from speeding to keep the road safer.
Honestly to this day anytime I'm stuck behind some slowpoke jack-off in the left lane I think of that thread and laugh
Old 04-07-2022, 12:56 PM   #165
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Crazy story
https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2022/04...8181649274991/

This is the kind of stuff you are supposed to be afraid of as a kid like quick sand or being lost in a grocery store but turn out to never be a big deal. Except for this guy