Debating with the enemy

Old 07-26-2023, 04:24 AM   #151
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Biden Crime Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/Ivank...iness-partners

Ivanka Former Best Friend Will Testify That Ivanka Had Dad On Phone Multiple Times With Foreign Business Partners

This is corruption and influence peddling. Folks who voted for trump, voted for someone who sold at the country. Pathetic

LOL, that is so easy.

Advertisements
Old 07-26-2023, 09:45 AM   #152
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You ,chico and others political and social lack of awareness is funny, it can't be help.
"...it can't be help".

Another non-response with the inability to use proper English. More great work Nancy Drew!

Edit - Happy Wednesday!

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 07-26-2023 at 10:31 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 04:39 AM   #153
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
"...it can't be help".

Another non-response with the inability to use proper English. More great work Nancy Drew!

Edit - Happy Wednesday!
JHC!(is that better) So now you're the internet English Police? Nice job if you can get it, I hear it pays in Crypto currency is that true?
Old 08-01-2023, 07:39 AM   #154
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

For 3 years it’s was Russia, Russia, Russia from NYT, Wash Post, NBC news, etc with zero evidence. No confirm evidence ever

Now yesterday, while under oath, Hunter Biden top business partner testified to congress that VP Biden attended a dinner with a Russian billionaire who later wired 3.5 million to Hunter’s firm.

Suddenly no coverage about actual evidence about corruption and Biden.

The media has never looked more foolish…reporting ever rumor as fact before and now with multiple whistleblowers and a top business partners under oath they avoid it or defend it too the point of blatant absurdity thru a megaphone of mis and disinformation.

Retards

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 08-01-2023 at 10:00 AM.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 08:15 PM   #155
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.dailywire.com/news/house...from-oligarchs

House Oversight Releases Memo Alleging Hunter Biden Received Millions From Oligarchs

Russia Russia Russia

He Gets Us
Old 08-09-2023, 08:19 PM   #156
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/house...from-oligarchs

House Oversight Releases Memo Alleging Hunter Biden Received Millions From Oligarchs

Russia Russia Russia
Do you know what alleging means?

Hunter Biden isn't running for Office or has ever run for Office. Move on chicken shit.
Old 08-09-2023, 08:46 PM   #157
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Do you know what alleging means?

Hunter Biden isn't running for Office or has ever run for Office. Move on chicken shit.
Selling access to his dad is illegal you fucking mental midget bitch.

Hypocritical cunts.

He Gets Us
Old 08-10-2023, 04:32 AM   #158
Giantone
Gamebreaker

So you don't know what "alleging " means, figured as much.

Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
al·lege
verb
gerund or present participle: alleging
claim or assert that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically without proof that this is the case.
"he alleged that he had been assaulted"
Old 08-10-2023, 08:59 AM   #159
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The 19-page memo, which provides screenshots of redacted bank records, says millions in payments came from Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings, as well as Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina and Kazakhstani oligarch Kenes Rakishev, and that then-Vice President Biden attended dinners with Baturina, Rakishev and a representative from Burisma.

"Then-Vice President Biden met—in person, for significant periods of time—with those individuals or their representatives," the memo states. "Then-Vice President Biden joined approximately 20 phone calls on speakerphone with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates and attended dinners with foreign oligarchs who paid huge sums of money to Hunter Biden. Joe Biden, ‘the brand,’ was the only product the Bidens sold."

The "Third Bank Records Memorandum" follows two previous memos from the Republican-led committee tying Biden family members to payments linked to entities in China and Romania. The committee says the foreign payments to the Biden family now add up to over $20 million.

I know this is hard for you: bank records, emails on confirmed Hunter Biden laptop, direct business partner congressional testimony and multiple whistleblowers from IRS and FBI.

You and many others here were sold on Russian collusion with literally zero confirmed evidence. There was nothing…in bold is actually evidence, so I know you, Mooby, Punch, Sunnyside and many others are new to that idea as you had none of that before.

He Gets Us
Old 08-10-2023, 11:20 AM   #160
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The 19-page memo, which provides screenshots of redacted bank records, says millions in payments came from Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings, as well as Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina and Kazakhstani oligarch Kenes Rakishev, and that then-Vice President Biden attended dinners with Baturina, Rakishev and a representative from Burisma.

"Then-Vice President Biden met—in person, for significant periods of time—with those individuals or their representatives," the memo states. "Then-Vice President Biden joined approximately 20 phone calls on speakerphone with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates and attended dinners with foreign oligarchs who paid huge sums of money to Hunter Biden. Joe Biden, ‘the brand,’ was the only product the Bidens sold."

The "Third Bank Records Memorandum" follows two previous memos from the Republican-led committee tying Biden family members to payments linked to entities in China and Romania. The committee says the foreign payments to the Biden family now add up to over $20 million.

I know this is hard for you: bank records, emails on confirmed Hunter Biden laptop, direct business partner congressional testimony and multiple whistleblowers from IRS and FBI.

You and many others here were sold on Russian collusion with literally zero confirmed evidence. There was nothing…in bold is actually evidence, so I know you, Mooby, Punch, Sunnyside and many others are new to that idea as you had none of that before.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ent_biden.html

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...assing-attempt

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ras...e-bank-records

Still haven't seen one person here defend Hunter, no not me either. But nothing connects his Dad . so.........STFU.
Old 08-10-2023, 02:48 PM   #161
Giantone
Gamebreaker

NBC
Hunter Biden investigation is ‘one off’ for GOP to score ‘cheap political points,’ Raskin says

https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-...134849430.html

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-memo-argu...220331998.html

The Hill
GOP memo argues direct payments to President Biden not needed to show corruption

It is the third memo based on bank records obtained by the committee’s Republicans, who say that the probe has identified over $20 million in payments from foreign sources to Biden family members and their associates so far.

None of the memos have identified payments to President Biden directly, or that it directly benefited him.
Old 08-10-2023, 07:58 PM   #162
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://news.yahoo.com/entertainment...210424975.html

Fox News Hosts Keep Shouting Down Liberal Who Bursts Their Devon Archer Bubble

Fox News
Rather than concede to the uncomfortable fact that the “star” witness in the GOP’s Biden family business probe blew up much of their narrative, Fox News hosts have instead claimed Hunter Biden’s former business partner Devon Archer said the exact opposite of what he said.

And when they’ve been confronted by liberal pundit Jessica Tarlov’s attempts to burst their bubble about what Archer actually claimed in his testimony, the network’s right-wing stars have reacted by shouting their colleague down.

When they haven’t tried to drown out Tarlov, they’ve insisted that Archer really doesn’t know anything about the allegations of bribery and corruption that Republicans had long insisted Archer would expose.

During Wednesday's broadcast of The Five, Tarlov—one of the highly rated show’s rotating liberal panelists—pointed out that Archer’s testimony was “terrible for Republicans” as it poked holes in their claims that President Joe Biden was involved in a criminal influence-peddling scheme with foreign oligarchs.
Old 08-10-2023, 08:20 PM   #163
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Based on the large amount of evidence as well as congressional testimony, a special counsel is warranted.

I think the Biden Family should hand over bank records and let’s have an investigation. Definitely more evidence than they ever had against the previous administration.

No one is above the law, am I right?

He Gets Us
Old 08-11-2023, 07:47 AM   #164
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Based on the large amount of evidence as well as congressional testimony, a special counsel is warranted.

I think the Biden Family should hand over bank records and let’s have an investigation. Definitely more evidence than they ever had against the previous administration.

Old 08-11-2023, 08:20 AM   #165
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

From your own post's you think trump is!