Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-14-2021, 11:59 AM   #151
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Just doesn't set a good precedent and the optics of it say if you can hack a big company you can get paid.
I'm hoping somehow they tracked the money and can catch these ass's.

Advertisements
Old 05-14-2021, 12:01 PM   #152
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I'm hoping somehow they tracked the money and can catch these ass's.
it was paid in bitcoin
Old 05-20-2021, 01:27 AM   #153
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 05-20-2021 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Peyton Manning
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 08:12 AM   #154
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Kinda weird Biden lift Trump era Russian pipeline sanctions within a week of Russian hackers largest infrastructure attack on our pipeline. I guess the media will not do any digging.

Strange Russian pipeline are good yet keystone pipeline bad. Makes no sense which is the norm so far in the administration

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 08:58 AM   #155
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Kinda weird Biden lift Trump era Russian pipeline sanctions within a week of Russian hackers largest infrastructure attack on our pipeline. I guess the media will not do any digging.

Strange Russian pipeline are good yet keystone pipeline bad. Makes no sense which is the norm so far in the administration

Actually MSNBC is talking about it right now, but please go on with your narrative... whatever the hell that is other than Trump good Media bad.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 10:34 AM   #156
MTK
\m/

So are there any legit reasons why anyone should be against a investigation into the Jan 6 insurrection? Just funny the party that can't let go of the (legitimate) election results wants to move on from the Capitol being attacked.
Old 05-20-2021, 10:45 AM   #157
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Actually MSNBC is talking about it right now, but please go on with your narrative... whatever the hell that is other than Trump good Media bad.
What do you think Putin has on Biden?

He Gets Us
Old 05-20-2021, 10:53 AM   #158
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Nothing close to what he had /has on trump!
Old 05-20-2021, 10:54 AM   #159
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
actually msnbc is talking about it right now, but please go on with your narrative... Whatever the hell that is other than trump good media bad.
lol,...................
Old 05-20-2021, 11:14 PM   #160
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Your master would be so proud. You are excelling at your deflection strategy. Whatever Trump does just say Obama or Hillary or Biden did it. It isn’t really effective but it is easy and cheap just like your master.
Old 05-21-2021, 07:31 AM   #161
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Nothing Putin wants more than for Americans not to trust our democracy. To sew discord in America. All these Trumpers would rather parrot the big lie about our election and all the other dangerous bullshit that our enemies in the world want to hear than to admit their guy lost. They choose a guy over their own country. Cult. So leave. Go to China. Go to Russia. Go to Iran. You can all shit on our constitution together. Fuckin snowflakes.
How fuckin ironic that these sheep plant love it or leave it signs in their yards, while they spread misinformation about our democracy and rant and rage that the American dream is dead? How fuckin ironic that they consider the media the enemy of the state while they spread misinformation and lies manufactured to crumble the very foundation of our country?
Old 05-21-2021, 07:43 AM   #162
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Your master would be so proud. You are excelling at your deflection strategy. Whatever Trump does just say Obama or Hillary or Biden did it. It isn’t really effective but it is easy and cheap just like your master.
Where are the Russia hawks at? Where are the NYT/ WP 10 articles criticizing the move? Where are the conspiracy Reddit threads tracking the moves…NBC leading morning and news stories?

Serious question…you really think Putin didn’t know about the pipeline hack? You really think the Russian government didn’t know or didn’t allow this to happen? JFC…

And literally a week later Biden removed Trumps sanctions against a massive Russian strategic pipeline which supplies energy to Europe.

Remember…the trump administration bombed Russian bases in Syria , killed Russian soldiers on the battlefield, supplied deadly weaponry in Ukraine which effectively STOPPED Russian advanced, imposed tough sanctions on the government and operatives.

Meanwhile, the media and Democrats lied about the Steele Dossier, Russian Collusion and Russian bounties on US soldiers. All these were baseless, unverified lies pushed by folks here in the country…by a corrupt media which refused to verify facts and tell the truth to the American people.

But here in plain sight Biden capitulated to Russia on multiplayer fronts in a week. What you got? Nothing?

Get the fuck out…you guys have no fucking creditability at this point. Sitting in these threads pushing these bullshit stories the last 4 years which were baseless. All lies

He Gets Us
Old 05-21-2021, 07:45 AM   #163
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Where are the Russia hawks at? Where are the NYT/ WP 10 articles criticizing the move? Where are the conspiracy Reddit threads tracking the moves…NBC leading morning and news stories?

Serious question…you really think Putin didn’t know about the pipeline hack? You really think the Russian government didn’t know or didn’t allow this to happen? JFC…

And literally a week later Biden removed Trumps sanctions against a massive Russian strategic pipeline which supplies energy to Europe.

Remember…the trump administration bombed Russian bases in Syria , killed Russian soldiers on the battlefield, supplied deadly weaponry in Ukraine which effectively STOPPED Russian advanced, imposed tough sanctions on the government and operatives.

Meanwhile, the media and Democrats lied about the Steele Dossier, Russian Collusion and Russian bounties on US soldiers. All these were baseless, unverified lies pushed by folks here in the country…by a corrupt media which refused to verify facts and tell the truth to the American people.

But here in plain sight Biden capitulated to Russia on multiplayer fronts in a week. What you got? Nothing?

Get the fuck out…you guys have no fucking creditability at this point. Sitting in these threads pushing these bullshit stories the last 4 years which were baseless. All lies

Oh boy. You remember things very differently than they happened but I guess you need to in order to perpetuate the lies. As always Chico you are a good sheep .
Old 05-21-2021, 08:39 AM   #164
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Let me ask you a serious question? Do you really think Biden is repairing our relationship with Germany or placating Russia?
For all the headscratching things Trump did for Putin it is pretty clear in this case Biden is choosing our relationship with Germany as opposed to bowing to Putin.
If it bothers you Chico you need look no further than your master, who along with most other allies, completely damaged our relationship with Germany.
Old 05-21-2021, 09:03 AM   #165
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Let me ask you a serious question? Do you really think Biden is repairing our relationship with Germany or placating Russia?
For all the headscratching things Trump did for Putin it is pretty clear in this case Biden is choosing our relationship with Germany as opposed to bowing to Putin.
If it bothers you Chico you need look no further than your master, who along with most other allies, completely damaged our relationship with Germany.
To offer some background on my opinion- my mother grew up in Germany, my grandfather on her side fought the Russians and was captured by them. My did served in the USAF, that is how he met my mom. I went in the Army, met my [now ex-] wife in Germany, served 3 years there from 91 to 94 as a military police working directly with the Polizei.

All that said, Germany and Germans have long had an superiority/inferiority complex and love/hate relationship with the US. Most of us are old enough to remember the demonstrations around Reagan's pershing missile deployments. The best way to describe the German mentality is like a cat looks at its owner - it knows it needs the owner for food and shelter, but it dreams of eating the owner every night.

So bottomline is, Germans may have hated Trump (and they definitely did just ask my German Aunt and she will tell you!), they hate Biden too because they hate knowing they need us but believing they are ultimately superior to us.

Last thought, My best man, a German army helicopter pilot, said to me "we would beat you in a heartbeat if there just weren't so damn many of you".

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote