Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-18-2020, 01:18 PM   #1
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

You guys are so full of shit about Biden. Its fucking weird.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 02:55 PM   #2
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I don't understand why this is being brought up. Didn't the Senate do a hearing and find no evidence wrongdoing?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 06:39 PM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I don't understand why this is being brought up. Didn't the Senate do a hearing and find no evidence wrongdoing?
Mystery emails a few weeks before the election. WTH it worked before why not try it again?
Old 10-19-2020, 08:16 AM   #4
MTK
\m/

Since we're not voting for Hunter or Hillary who fucking cares
Old 10-24-2020, 11:11 PM   #5
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Since we're not voting for Hunter or Hillary who fucking cares
Their argument actually swayed me, but then I looked everywhere and Hunter's name wasn't on the ballot so I voted for Joe instead.

Big fan of the idea of the father who has the crack/sex addicted son coming in and shaking up the WH, we need a serious shake up at the top.

At the least it should be funny when we start seeing White House furniture and home goods appear on Craigs List at rock bottom prices.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:48 AM   #6
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Old 10-21-2020, 01:56 AM   #7
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Biden mafia getting paid, investigation originated to not see if it was true, but to determine if it was Russia disinformation.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10...reason-n262677

Director of National Intelligence said it's not Russian disinformation and FBI agrees.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ation-campaign

But still no accountability. Lol. Joe Biden wasn't involved at all though. His son got a fat paying job in Ukraine for which he wasn't 1% qualified for and Joe wasn't involved at all. I know you guys don't buy this bullshit either. Just can't admit it. And save me the bullshit about Hunter Biden not running for president. That loser that hasn't accomplished anything got that job because of daddy.

Can't wait for all the bullshit excuses, subject changes, Trump blaming, ignoring tomorrow morning.

Anything involving Russia/Ukraine that makes Trump look bad = 100% true

Anything involving Russia/Ukraine that makes Biden look bad = 100% Russian disinformation

Why is protecting Biden so important? That guy hasn't had a real job since 1973. Don't get why he deserves so much protection. He is part of the fucking problem and has been for a long time.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 10-21-2020 at 02:18 AM.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:08 PM   #8
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Biden mafia getting paid, investigation originated to not see if it was true, but to determine if it was Russia disinformation.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10...reason-n262677

Director of National Intelligence said it's not Russian disinformation and FBI agrees.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ation-campaign

But still no accountability. Lol. Joe Biden wasn't involved at all though. His son got a fat paying job in Ukraine for which he wasn't 1% qualified for and Joe wasn't involved at all. I know you guys don't buy this bullshit either. Just can't admit it. And save me the bullshit about Hunter Biden not running for president. That loser that hasn't accomplished anything got that job because of daddy.

Can't wait for all the bullshit excuses, subject changes, Trump blaming, ignoring tomorrow morning.

Anything involving Russia/Ukraine that makes Trump look bad = 100% true

Anything involving Russia/Ukraine that makes Biden look bad = 100% Russian disinformation

Why is protecting Biden so important? That guy hasn't had a real job since 1973. Don't get why he deserves so much protection. He is part of the fucking problem and has been for a long time.
Biden didn't need to be involved. Just off the top of my head:

Burisma says we want better access to the executive office. How do we do that? I know, let's offer Biden's crackhead son a cushy do-nothing board job and hopefully that will allow us better access to the very top level of American gov't.

Do you think Burisma reached out to Joe Biden like "hey, if we give your son a job, will you help us out more? How about a quid-pro-quo?"
Old 10-21-2020, 04:12 AM   #9
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

For at least 2 months I've offered up to anyone that I'll do any version of an even trade. A week of Carlson for a week of Maddow, etc. We all know even democrats don't watch those shows. Or a weeks worth of equivalent reading, no takers. Not one single democrat has accepted the offer or made a counter offer. Y'all want the echo chamber. Y'all need the echo chamber.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:58 AM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 10-21-2020, 06:04 AM   #11
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
We disagree on lots of things. But you're still my boy blue. And we "went" for that 2 point conversion. The sad part is we really did go for it, but the play was so atrocious, we weren't close to converting. The positive part is our pick selection got a bump.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:02 AM   #12
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
We disagree on lots of things. But you're still my boy blue. And we "went" for that 2 point conversion. The sad part is we really did go for it, but the play was so atrocious, we weren't close to converting. The positive part is our pick selection got a bump.
...........yeah but your team is still not the Jets.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:21 AM   #13
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
For at least 2 months I've offered up to anyone that I'll do any version of an even trade. A week of Carlson for a week of Maddow, etc. We all know even democrats don't watch those shows. Or a weeks worth of equivalent reading, no takers. Not one single democrat has accepted the offer or made a counter offer. Y'all want the echo chamber. Y'all need the echo chamber.
Youve been coming off as real smug lately. Ive resisted the temptation to counter post you on this Hunter Biden thing by pointing out the republicans already did a partisan investigation and found, at worst, the obama administration ignoring potential conflict of interest flags but found no actual wrong doing.

Im sorry that no one is taking this laptop story seriously. Did you know that even Fox News passed on publishing it because they couldnt trust it. That only the tabloid New York Post decided to publish it and even then the staff reporter for the post who wrote most of it didnt want his name on it because he didnt even trust it.

So what is this new found Hunter Biden story dropping right before election and pushed by Rudy Guilliani?

- Hunter Biden was living in CA at the time
- for some reason dropped off 3 laptops to a laptop guy in Delaware
- Hunter decided to not pick up the 3 laptops
- repair guy is a trump supporter
- repair guy cant say for certain who dropped it off to him
- repair guys store videos for that day have been wiped
- apparently Hunter likes to keep photos of him sleeping with a crack pipe in his mouth in his personal computers
- somehow the emails were just readily accessible on the laptop and not stored in a gmail account that would require a password
- somehow this trump supporting laptop guy in Delaware is getting in touch with rudy guillianis attorney
- bannon and others have publicly said they are going to drop a new nugget from this new found laptop everyday so it stays in the news

I would encourage you to read actual news articles from various sources and not watch Tucker Carlsons opinionated show and treat that like news.

or at least drop the charade of you somehow being the only one objective one around here

for fucks sake
Old 10-21-2020, 10:31 AM   #14
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Youve been coming off as real smug lately. Ive resisted the temptation to counter post you on this Hunter Biden thing by pointing out the republicans already did a partisan investigation and found, at worst, the obama administration ignoring potential conflict of interest flags but found no actual wrong doing.

Im sorry that no one is taking this laptop story seriously. Did you know that even Fox News passed on publishing it because they couldnt trust it. That only the tabloid New York Post decided to publish it and even then the staff reporter for the post who wrote most of it didnt want his name on it because he didnt even trust it.

So what is this new found Hunter Biden story dropping right before election and pushed by Rudy Guilliani?

- Hunter Biden was living in CA at the time

- for some reason dropped off 3 laptops to a laptop guy in Delaware

- Hunter decided to not pick up the 3 laptops

- repair guy is a trump supporter

- repair guy cant say for certain who dropped it off to him

- repair guys store videos for that day have been wiped

- apparently Hunter likes to keep photos of him sleeping with a crack pipe in his mouth in his personal computers

- somehow the emails were just readily accessible on the laptop and not stored in a gmail account that would require a password

- somehow this trump supporting laptop guy in Delaware is getting in touch with rudy guillianis attorney

- bannon and others have publicly said they are going to drop a new nugget from this new found laptop everyday so it stays in the news

I would encourage you to read actual news articles from various sources and not watch Tucker Carlsons opinionated show and treat that like news.

or at least drop the charade of you somehow being the only one objective one around here

for fucks sake

Great post. Yeah love ya SD but your attitude that we are all out to get poor victim Trump while we ignore the blasphemous crimes committed by the dems is uninformed at best and laughable at worst. Could say the same thing for your partner chico and well every Trumper that graces our day to day activities with their patriotic duties of truth informing.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 12:40 PM   #15
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Great post. Yeah love ya SD but your attitude that we are all out to get poor victim Trump while we ignore the blasphemous crimes committed by the dems is uninformed at best and laughable at worst. Could say the same thing for your partner chico and well every Trumper that graces our day to day activities with their patriotic duties of truth informing.
I just wish you all had 10% of the critical thinking for Biden as you do for Trump. Biden can do no wrong on the Warpath.