Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-15-2021, 12:57 AM   #151
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I wish we could all flip brains for a day. Liberals become conservatives, conservatives become liberals. Even if you're only split 51/49, that gets flipped.

With the caveat, that somehow we magically also retain 20% of our actual political beliefs, so we have somewhat of a comparison with our actual thoughts vs. our 1-day experiment thoughts. And we all have to make at least 5 posts in a political thread. Basically your 20% memory has to sit back and watch your 80% majority make the posts.

That next day reading would be awesome.

I've watched way too many Twilight Zone episodes recently.
Love the twilight zone part!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-15-2021, 01:36 AM   #152
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Love the twilight zone part!!
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
So the rest of the post was chopped liver?

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 10:38 AM   #153
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Ce1?li=BBnb7Kz

Ah, the ol' "well you kinda asked us to do this, so yeah if you could go ahead and pardon my client we'd all appreciate it" defense.

I guess when your clients live-stream themselves committing criminal acts and there's pictures of you doing the things you don't really have a defense. Bake 'em away, toys.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:10 AM   #154
MTK
\m/

‘THIS IS ME’: Rioters flaunt involvement in Capitol siege

dumb and proud of it
Old 01-26-2021, 11:53 AM   #155
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
I wish we could all flip brains for a day. Liberals become conservatives, conservatives become liberals. Even if you're only split 51/49, that gets flipped.

With the caveat, that somehow we magically also retain 20% of our actual political beliefs, so we have somewhat of a comparison with our actual thoughts vs. our 1-day experiment thoughts. And we all have to make at least 5 posts in a political thread. Basically your 20% memory has to sit back and watch your 80% majority make the posts.

That next day reading would be awesome.

I've watched way too many Twilight Zone episodes recently.
This isnt the same but similar.

This weekend I had to go to a coin laundry mat to wash my $500 goose down comforter bc the cat pissed on it. So its 90% latinos, suspicious korean owner ladies. You had families, woman lugging these huge bags of laundry, these people would spend their whole sunday washing their clothes. And it was a pain in the ass for them to lug all these things around, kids getting bored. just washing clothes would take up the most of your sunday.

the cost. it was $6.25 for me to use the big washer, then like $4 for the dryer.

being poor costs a lot of money.

it was somewhat eye opening to experience the coin laundry life. Ive lived this life in baltimore, lugging huge bags 2 blocks to the coin machine, rats in my apartment, broken glass everywhere so i get it but even then i was poor-rich if that makes sense.

but it was a noticeable difference from my life now. it probably costs me less than $1 to wash some clothes. I just walk down to my basement.

my mortgage is 1.4k when they probably pay more than that for a 2 bedroom apartment.

its hard to get ahead if youre on the bottom.

everything costs more. deck is stacked against them. $10 to wash 1 load of laundry here. $5 for a daily bus pass there.

/rambling
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:03 PM   #156
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
This isnt the same but similar.

This weekend I had to go to a coin laundry mat to wash my $500 goose down comforter bc the cat pissed on it. So its 90% latinos, suspicious korean owner ladies. You had families, woman lugging these huge bags of laundry, these people would spend their whole sunday washing their clothes. And it was a pain in the ass for them to lug all these things around, kids getting bored. just washing clothes would take up the most of your sunday.

the cost. it was $6.25 for me to use the big washer, then like $4 for the dryer.

being poor costs a lot of money.

it was somewhat eye opening to experience the coin laundry life. Ive lived this life in baltimore, lugging huge bags 2 blocks to the coin machine, rats in my apartment, broken glass everywhere so i get it but even then i was poor-rich if that makes sense.

but it was a noticeable difference from my life now. it probably costs me less than $1 to wash some clothes. I just walk down to my basement.

my mortgage is 1.4k when they probably pay more than that for a 2 bedroom apartment.

its hard to get ahead if youre on the bottom.

everything costs more. deck is stacked against them. $10 to wash 1 load of laundry here. $5 for a daily bus pass there.

/rambling
Takes money to make money and it takes money to save money. Definitely a tough way to live.

Note - That's a bad kitty!!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:48 PM   #157
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Takes money to make money and it takes money to save money. Definitely a tough way to live.

Note - That's a bad kitty!!
that and high interest loans and mortgage insurance .. i pay my exs rental apartment and the add ons are ridiculous. $30 a month for rental insurance you have to buy through them. an admin fee to pay your rent through their portal ... its ridiculous. her 1 bedroom apartment costs 1.6k a month when the base rent is $1,460.

way off topic .. i apologize
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 05:53 PM   #158
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Sad as Hell! I hope these people all go to prison as well as trump!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-came...130138220.html

The footage appears to come from the body camera worn by one of four Metropolitan Police officers dragged out of the doorway and beaten by rioters during the hourslong battle. It begins at 4:26 p.m., just as officers have managed to push the mob out of the doorway. Inside, rioters had packed together in a dangerous crush in their attempt to force their way through the police and into the Capitol.

Seconds into the video, as rioters tumble over one another, a voice can be heard shouting, “Save her!”

As rioters fall out of the doorway, Boyland is briefly visible in the video, and Winchell begins to scream, “She’s gonna die! She’s dead!”

“I need somebody!” Winchell shouts, turning to the crowd. Instead, a rioter behind him sprays a chemical irritant over his head toward the police.

A bearded rioter wearing a hat, brown jacket and University of Michigan sweatshirt then begins to move up the stairs toward the police.

“Knock their masks off!” another rioter in a cowboy hat tells him.

The bearded rioter charges over Boyland and begins to grapple with the officer, grabbing his baton. At the same time, another rioter jabs the officer with a crutch. The officer is driven to the ground as the crowd cheers the attack.

A man in a hooded winter jacket, whom prosecutors say is Foy, is seen on the body camera footage advancing with his hockey stick and repeatedly swinging it down at the officers. Prosecutors allege in court documents that Foy, a former Marine, struck officers at least 10 times in 16 seconds.

“No! No!” Winchell screams, as the rioters swing at the police over Boyland’s body.

“I’ll kill you,” a rioter says to an officer, using an expletive, before grabbing the officer by his helmet and dragging him out of the doorway.

Winchell can again be heard screaming “Rosanne! Rosanne!”

After the first officer is dragged away, another rioter can be seen grabbing onto the leg of the fallen officer wearing the body camera. Then the footage ends. Other videos reviewed by The Times showed that rioters dragged the officer down the steps seconds later.

At around the same time, rioters dragged Boyland from the door and attempted but failed to resuscitate her. They then carried her back to the police battling rioters at the doorway, who moved her into the Capitol Rotunda, where paramedics eventually reached her. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital at 6:09 p.m., about 90 minutes later.

Foy faces multiple federal charges, including assaulting a police officer, and has been transferred from Detroit to Washington to face prosecution.

The official cause and manner of Boyland’s death are still pending, according to Washington’s chief medical examiner.
Old 01-29-2021, 06:38 PM   #159
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

G1 relax. I'm sure she was happy dying knowing that her death helped own the libs. What a patriot. So brave. And I'm sure all the people who trampled her to death would do it as many times as it would take to save America from the liberal traitors.
Old 01-29-2021, 10:50 PM   #160
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I’m just glad everyone is on the same page that shooting unarmed rioters as well as unarmed criminal is ok.

Took awhile to get there, but glad we made it!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 11:26 PM   #161
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I’m just glad everyone is on the same page that shooting unarmed rioters as well as unarmed criminal is ok.

chico you are as ignorant as trump. They killed a Capital Police Officer with a fire extinguisher , read the link it will tell you some were armed. Again you seem to have trouble with facts.
Old 01-29-2021, 11:29 PM   #162
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
G1 relax. I'm sure she was happy dying knowing that her death helped own the libs. What a patriot. So brave. And I'm sure all the people who trampled her to death would do it as many times as it would take to save America from the liberal traitors.
What is sad is people like chico make fun of the deaths all for the sake of trying to make trump look good .
Old 01-30-2021, 01:48 PM   #163
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Well the unarmed rioter was hanging out with other rioters who were stabbing officers in the eye and pulling off their facemasks so they'd be exposed to tear gas, not to mention crossing the last line of defense with lawmakers who were standing 50 feet away, so I really don't have any sympathy for her or anyone else who died while trying to take over the Capitol.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:00 AM   #164
MTK
\m/

FFS what a snowflake

‘QAnon shaman’ granted organic food in jail after report of deteriorating health
Old 02-10-2021, 09:54 AM   #165
MTK
\m/

It was only a matter of time before someone called it a hoax

Michigan's Top Republican Calls U.S. Capitol Attack A 'Hoax'