Edit double post

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 04:34 PM   #1623
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Media Bias

https://www.dailywire.com/news/washi...er-biden-story

Washington Post Columnist Ends Interview After Being Confronted Over Hunter Biden Story

Philip Bump long time fraud and mega phone for misinformation for the Wa Post, is presented with evidence of corruption and storms off from an interview instead of answering of question of why isn’t he looking into evidence. Pretty hilarious

He Gets Us
Old 09-06-2023, 06:30 PM   #1624
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/washi...er-biden-story

Washington Post Columnist Ends Interview After Being Confronted Over Hunter Biden Story

Philip Bump long time fraud and mega phone for misinformation for the Wa Post, is presented with evidence of corruption and storms off from an interview instead of answering of question of why isn’t he looking into evidence. Pretty hilarious
Old 09-06-2023, 06:52 PM   #1625
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Still stuck on Hunter Biden even though stolen nuclear codes, coup attempts, rape, etc etc etc. LOL. Trumpers gonna Trump.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 08:31 PM   #1626
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Still stuck on Hunter Biden even though stolen nuclear codes, coup attempts, rape, etc etc etc. LOL. Trumpers gonna Trump.
Ray Charles could see Hunter's Indictment coming once the plea deal fell apart. Morons like chico are screaming about Hunter, he is not his Father and visa versa a loving parent stands with their child through thick and thin good or bad. Joe is going to do that, the right wing nuts will scream (like chico does) , I get it they want Hunter to pay for his addiction but do they want trump on trial for his crimes......fuck no.
Old 09-06-2023, 09:00 PM   #1627
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

“No one is above the law”

We have already seen evidence that Biden met with business partners of Hunter, including foreign nationals who had business with Hunter and the firms he represented. We’ve seen text messages to people connected to the evil shithole government of China from Hunter stating he was sitting there with his dad: First son Hunter Biden warned a Chinese business associate in a 2017 text message that dad Joe and his political allies would “make certain … that you will regret not following my direction” while negotiating a six-figure business deal.

That’s indisputable

So Biden lied about knowing, being involved, and meeting with hunters folks. That’s clear. It’s clear there was influence peddling.

Biden sold out his country to benefit his family. That’s corruption folks

He Gets Us
Old 09-06-2023, 10:09 PM   #1628
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Media Bias

I can only get through like four words of your posts before I start feeling insane myself.

I can’t even take you seriously. From Clarence Thomas, to Tubbersmell, to Trump and every other Trumptard in office and you are screaming about corruption??? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds does it?

It is as if you just remove maga names and insert biden, hunter, hillary, or obama.

Nothing, I repeat, nothing…..any of them have ever done is even remotely close to what your master has done, yet you just go on and on an oblivious fool? Just a mouth piece for the maga propaganda machine to protect your master and deflect the attention from him to the….wait for it….(deep state) shhhhh.
Where the hell do they grow you people?

Last edited by punch it in; 09-06-2023 at 10:25 PM.
Old 09-06-2023, 10:34 PM   #1629
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Trump is the best thing to ever happen to the democratic party. The absolute best.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 02:49 AM   #1630
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

We have already seen evidence that Biden met with business partners of Hunter, including foreign nationals who had business with Hunter and the firms he represented. We’ve seen text messages to people connected to the evil shithole government of China from Hunter stating he was sitting there with his dad: First son Hunter Biden warned a Chinese business associate in a 2017 text message that dad Joe and his political allies would “make certain … that you will regret not following my direction” while negotiating a six-figure business deal.

That’s indisputable

So Biden lied about knowing, being involved, and meeting with hunters folks. That’s clear. It’s clear there was influence peddling.

Your ignorance is amusing.
Old 09-07-2023, 02:50 AM   #1631
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Trump is the best thing to ever happen to the democratic party. The absolute best.
That's stupid.
Old 09-07-2023, 03:32 AM   #1632
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

That’s indisputable

Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yahoo News
Poll: Americans more concerned with Trump charges than Hunter Biden allegations

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-american...183908444.html

Despite Republicans’ best efforts to neutralize the political impact of former President Donald Trump’s four criminal indictments by playing up the legal travails of President Biden’s son Hunter, a growing number of Americans say Trump and his family are more “corrupt” than Biden and his family, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

The survey of 1,665 U.S. adults, which was conducted from Aug. 17 to 21, found a 10-point gap between those who believe the Trumps are more corrupt (46%) and those who believe the Bidens are more corrupt (36%). The last time the question was asked, in October 2022, the margin between the Trumps (42%) and the Bidens (35%) was 7 points.

Likewise, a majority of Americans (53%) now say Trump and his family are corrupt, compared with just 28% who say they are not. Since October, that gap has increased from 18 to 25 points. It is now more than twice as large as the 11-point difference between those who think the Bidens are corrupt (45%) and those who think they are not (34%).
Old 09-07-2023, 06:19 AM   #1633
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
That's stupid.

No. Its true. He literally hands us victories. Ive heard it said by dems and republicans for years.
Old 09-07-2023, 07:14 AM   #1634
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
No. Its true. He literally hands us victories. Ive heard it said by dems and republicans for years.
If I know anything about G1, he will absolutely double down on his point. And now he'll probably call you stupid too.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 07:56 AM   #1635
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If I know anything about G1, he will absolutely double down on his point. And now he'll probably call you stupid too.

Lol. Im thinking he misunderstood. I am surprised. You can literally google search your statement.