Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-20-2023, 12:57 PM   #1607
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Go back to the Biden Crime family thread. Im having a rally for MAGA.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 01:01 PM   #1608
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
The situation is actually worse than that. It would be more accurate to say they wouldn't care if they knew about it. Many, maybe even most, don't know about it.

Seriously. Anything MAGA could care less about integrity, honesty, morality. I don’t know why people keep expecting them to have a conscience. They are just an angry, paranoid, ignorant lot. They will never change.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 08:12 AM   #1609
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...ess-conference

Biden caught with crib notes detailing reporter's question prior to calling on her during press conference

So much for speaking truth to power…just peddling the endless lies of the Biden administration. Biden getting the questions with prepared answers for major news outlets.

Shameful

He Gets Us
Old 04-27-2023, 08:52 AM   #1610
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Seriously. Anything MAGA could care less about integrity, honesty, morality. I don’t know why people keep expecting them to have a conscience. They are just an angry, paranoid, ignorant lot. They will never change.
chico is proof of that.
Old 05-02-2023, 09:14 AM   #1611
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://qz.com/once-valued-at-5-7-bi...for-1850394233

Once valued at $5.7 billion, Vice may now be headed for bankruptcy

I actually really enjoyed Vice up into the early 2010s…then felt it was time to venture into politics and woke bullshit. That decision proved to be fatal

RIP Vice

He Gets Us
Old 05-05-2023, 08:53 AM   #1612
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Not a Word from FOX Last Night!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/cn...df9dcbd3&ei=28
Old 05-05-2023, 08:59 AM   #1613
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 05-09-2023, 02:57 PM   #1614
Giantone
Gamebreaker

What the New Poll Favoring Trump Got Wrong and the Pundits Missed

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-favoring...163148767.html

No one was more suspicious of the widely showcased newest ABC-Washington Post poll then ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos who questioned its accuracy live on air on its Sunday May 7 release. Stephanopoulos was suspicious given the inconsistencies in the survey which both purported to overwhelmingly condemn Trump’s likely illegal conduct supposedly showing Trump leading Biden in a prospective 2024 presidential election matchup.

Stephanopoulos was right to be suspicious of ABC’s co-sponsored survey as this poll was apparently designed for media drama but not an accurate public opinion metric. For just this reason, Robert Kaiser, the longtime managing editor of The Washington Post, this poll’s other co-sponsor told us he refused to showcase such polls in an earlier era calling it “manufactured news.”
Old 05-09-2023, 04:49 PM   #1615
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
What the New Poll Favoring Trump Got Wrong and the Pundits Missed

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-favoring...163148767.html

No one was more suspicious of the widely showcased newest ABC-Washington Post poll then ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos who questioned its accuracy live on air on its Sunday May 7 release. Stephanopoulos was suspicious given the inconsistencies in the survey which both purported to overwhelmingly condemn Trump’s likely illegal conduct supposedly showing Trump leading Biden in a prospective 2024 presidential election matchup.

Stephanopoulos was right to be suspicious of ABC’s co-sponsored survey as this poll was apparently designed for media drama but not an accurate public opinion metric. For just this reason, Robert Kaiser, the longtime managing editor of The Washington Post, this poll’s other co-sponsor told us he refused to showcase such polls in an earlier era calling it “manufactured news.”
ABC/Washington Post poll. Given their leanings my assumption is someone pushed this story because he wanted to pressure Biden not to run after all, which would lead the Dems to select a stronger (and younger) candidate.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 01:12 PM   #1616
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Politico 6 months ago: Lady MacBeth is a sexist trope

Politico today about DeSantis wife Casey:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ofile-00097456

These people know their readers are complete fucking morons. Enemy of the people all day long

He Gets Us
Old 05-25-2023, 10:25 AM   #1617
nonniey
The Starter

This could go elsewere but probably fits more in the media bias thread.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...24_149271.html

Lot Has to Change Quickly for Republicans to Have a Chance in 2024

...."Consider the following. On the day after news reports of an IRS whistleblower’s allegations of potential wrongdoing concerning the Department of Justice’s handling of the Hunter Biden investigation and the revelation that Secretary of State Antony Blinken allegedly requested a letter from members of the intelligence community to label the younger Biden’s laptop “a Russian Hoax,” the daily White House briefing was devoid of questions on the two issues.

Weeks later, when the House Oversight Committee presented financial records of members of President Biden’s family and their business associates receiving over $10 million from foreign corporations linked to China and Romania using a labyrinth of corporations, a massive tree fell. But virtually no one heard it.

The three “legacy” TV networks did not cover it in their news broadcasts and mostly ignored it on their websites. But taking the old “tree falls” to a new level, The New York Times decided to ignore the tree falling and instead proclaim renewed sturdiness and growth for the tree. Their headline: “House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden.”

The selective and slanted nature of news now often starts at its initial gathering point and continues in its final presentation to a busy public...."
Old 05-25-2023, 10:25 AM   #1618
nonniey
The Starter

...."Consider the following. On the day after news reports of an IRS whistleblower’s allegations of potential wrongdoing concerning the Department of Justice’s handling of the Hunter Biden investigation and the revelation that Secretary of State Antony Blinken allegedly requested a letter from members of the intelligence community to label the younger Biden’s laptop “a Russian Hoax,” the daily White House briefing was devoid of questions on the two issues.

Weeks later, when the House Oversight Committee presented financial records of members of President Biden’s family and their business associates receiving over $10 million from foreign corporations linked to China and Romania using a labyrinth of corporations, a massive tree fell. But virtually no one heard it.

The three “legacy” TV networks did not cover it in their news broadcasts and mostly ignored it on their websites. But taking the old “tree falls” to a new level, The New York Times decided to ignore the tree falling and instead proclaim renewed sturdiness and growth for the tree. Their headline: “House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden.”

The selective and slanted nature of news now often starts at its initial gathering point and continues in its final presentation to a busy public...."
Old 05-25-2023, 10:44 AM   #1619
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

You could say that again!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 10:49 AM   #1620
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post

I honestly remember the media being tough on the Obama…not on the level of W prior…but at least asking poignant questions.

Now media doesn’t even ask the questions, most willfully ignorant honest issues the public has or dresses up bad policiy or political mistakes . And it’s always one way.

He Gets Us