Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-19-2023, 09:48 AM   #1591
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Media Bias

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/01/1...-planet-today/

Sulzberger: Disinformation is the “Most Existential Problem” Facing the Planet Today

Turley appropriately picking up the hammer to destroy the frame of Sulzberger arguments

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-19-2023, 09:55 AM   #1592
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://jonathanturley.org/2023/01/1...-planet-today/

Sulzberger: Disinformation is the “Most Existential Problem” Facing the Planet Today

Turley appropriately picking up the hammer to destroy the frame of Sulzberger arguments
...............stfu.

LOL, that felt good!
Old 02-15-2023, 04:44 PM   #1593
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/...ythinformedMKE

The speed with which they can shuffle somebody into the Hitler of the month club.”

Joe Rogan and Matt Taibbi discuss how left wing media created a Elon Musk “bad now” narrative based on nothing.

Rogan and Taibbi nail it

He Gets Us
Old 02-15-2023, 06:31 PM   #1594
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://twitter.com/KevinTober94/sta...CzndqbwI8tAAAA

The only network that came close to reporting on the news that the Michigan State shooter had his prior felony gun charge dropped by a Soros-backed DA was NBC Nightly News. ABC's World News Tonight and CBS Evening News failed to mention this detail of his background.

Blood on the democrat soft on crime hands…we ain’t doing no fucking gun reform until you start enforcing the gun laws on the books

Like we all know, most gun crime (75-85%) committed with an illegal gun, so start locking up criminal trash for possession of an illegal gun. Until then, don’t talk about gun control

He Gets Us
Old 03-15-2023, 10:28 AM   #1595
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlso...125955212.html

Tucker Carlson Packages 2 Of His Biggest Lies In 1 Stupefying Statemen

chico's hero!

Tucker Carlson: "January 6th I think is probably second only to the 2020 election as the biggest scam in my lifetime."

LOL, JHC!
Old 04-12-2023, 03:06 PM   #1596
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Watching Ana Kasparian slowly take the red pill has been extremely enjoyable

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...69926032322560

Her meltdown about how incompetent and unprepared California is with moving to electric vehicle and the cost of the move while exclaiming the middle class is the most screwed people in the entire country…she’s finally starting to understand

Gives me hope for Mooby

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 04-12-2023 at 07:39 PM.
Old 04-13-2023, 10:07 AM   #1597
Giantone
Gamebreaker

'Such An Idiot': Nicolle Wallace Bursts Out Laughing Over Trump Comment On Fox News
The MSNBC anchor took aim at the former president's embrace of authoritarian leaders.

Josephine Harvey
By
Josephine Harvey

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nicol...b066950598926e

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace laughed in disbelief after showing viewers an excerpt from Donald Trump’s recent interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson in which the former president lauded authoritarian leaders as “top of the line.”

“You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep, or in the case of the twice-impeached, disgraced, now-indicted ex-president, the people they praise loudly on Fox News,” Wallace said Wednesday.

She showed viewers a clip from Trump’s Fox News interview, which aired Tuesday. “They’re all top of the line,” Trump said of Chinese President Xi Jinping, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin. “Our guy’s not top of the line ― never was,” he added, referring to President Joe Biden.

Trump also called Xi a “brilliant man” and praised Kim and Putin as “very smart.”

Hooting with laughter, Wallace said: “I don’t even know where to start. No one called you top of the line. Ever!”

The MSNBC host noted that she typically avoids amplifying Trump or Fox News, but said that this rhetoric provided important context on the recent Republican-led efforts to strip back abortion rights, implement voter suppression laws and silence dissent in the Tennessee state legislature.

“It’s important to understand they’re not bodily functions. They’re not burping out random policies. They’re following their leader, who’s following the world’s most heinous authoritarians,” Wallace said. “And we showed you that to show you just how dangerous his rhetoric is.”

“He’s such an idiot, on top of all else,” she later added. “And he sounds like such a bleepin’ idiot.”
Old 04-18-2023, 04:15 PM   #1598
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Dominion v. Fox News trial ends with last-minute settlement

https://news.yahoo.com/live-updates-...090017576.html

The highly anticipated trial in the defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion Voting Systems against Fox News began and ended Tuesday with a last-minute settlement between the two parties.

After a lengthy recess, Delaware Superior Court Judge Eric Davis dismissed the jury and announced that the issue was "resolved." Dominion has accused the conservative cable news giant of knowingly, and repeatedly, broadcasting guests’ and hosts’ baseless allegations after the 2020 presidential election that Dominion’s voting machines were rigged to help Joe Biden steal the election from then-President Donald Trump.

Fox News argued that it was simply reporting on the newsworthy voter fraud allegations that Trump and his allies were promoting in the wake of the election, and that the broadcasts in question should be protected under the First Amendment.

There is no video feed of the proceedings but Yahoo News will be following the audio and giving you the latest updates below.
Old 04-18-2023, 04:28 PM   #1599
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Dominion v. Fox News trial ends with last-minute settlement

https://news.yahoo.com/live-updates-...090017576.html

The highly anticipated trial in the defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion Voting Systems against Fox News began and ended Tuesday with a last-minute settlement between the two parties.

After a lengthy recess, Delaware Superior Court Judge Eric Davis dismissed the jury and announced that the issue was "resolved." Dominion has accused the conservative cable news giant of knowingly, and repeatedly, broadcasting guests’ and hosts’ baseless allegations after the 2020 presidential election that Dominion’s voting machines were rigged to help Joe Biden steal the election from then-President Donald Trump.

Fox News argued that it was simply reporting on the newsworthy voter fraud allegations that Trump and his allies were promoting in the wake of the election, and that the broadcasts in question should be protected under the First Amendment.

There is no video feed of the proceedings but Yahoo News will be following the audio and giving you the latest updates below.
I was looking forward to seeing what came out in the trial. This story will disappear by tomorrow.
Old 04-18-2023, 08:07 PM   #1600
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I was looking forward to seeing what came out in the trial. This story will disappear by tomorrow.
I was wishing the same. FOX should have been made to admit their lies!
Old 04-19-2023, 11:01 AM   #1601
MTK
\m/

Huge L for Faux News.

But their loyal and very brain dead following won't care.
Old 04-19-2023, 03:45 PM   #1602
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
I was wishing the same. FOX should have been made to admit their lies!
They were. That said I think they should have been made to admit them on the shows where they were made.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 03:47 PM   #1603
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Huge L for Faux News.

But their loyal and very brain dead following won't care.
The situation is actually worse than that. It would be more accurate to say they wouldn't care if they knew about it. Many, maybe even most, don't know about it.
Old 04-19-2023, 08:00 PM   #1604
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
They were. That said I think they should have been made to admit them on the shows where they were made.
I missed it becuase no one from FOX has said a word about it.
Old 04-19-2023, 10:23 PM   #1605
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
I missed it becuase no one from FOX has said a word about it.
The admission was part of the settlement, but they didn't have to say it on air which was the point I was trying to make (that they should have).