sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Matt Taibbi

@mtaibbi
·
27.They also received an astonishing variety of requests from officials asking for individuals they didn’t like to be banned. Here, the office for Democrat and House Intel Committee chief Adam Schiff asks Twitter to ban journalist Paul Sperry:

Here is Adam Schiff directly asking Heads of twitters to censor speech and opinions he doesn’t like. Just fuckin amazing he had a direct line to them and then the audacity to direct them to remove and ban people. Clear violation of first amendment right by government official. Pretty cool Twitter rejected his request
I'd bet money on it that he had no friends growing up and didn't get laid until he somehow duped his wife into marrying him. He's one insufferable asshole.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-04-2023, 10:10 AM   #1562
SunnySide
Playmaker

Funny .. you post about how you hate this leftist trans person bc they post mis-information

Next day ... you complain about a Q Anon spreader not getting loved enough

Ive never heard either one of these people names before (tranny or q anon guy), chico you are going into the dark corners of the internet .. then complaining about finding cockrocahes.

----------

If you hate trans people ... dont spend so much time reading and following trans people.

I dont get it.

Its pretty easy to go throughout an entire day and not read a trans article, not see a trans person, not have a trans person have any effect on your life ...

the only time i see the word "trans" or think "trans" is when you type and talk about it here.

its weird .... spending your days OBSESSED with this fringe thing you can easily avoid
Old 01-04-2023, 10:32 AM   #1563
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Funny .. you post about how you hate this leftist trans person bc they post mis-information

Ive never heard either one of these people names before (tranny or q anon guy), chico you are going into the dark corners of the internet .. then complaining about finding cockrocahes.

----------

If you hate trans people ... dont spend so much time reading and following trans people.

I dont get it.

Its pretty easy to go throughout an entire day and not read a trans article, not see a trans person, not have a trans person have any effect on your life ...

the only time i see the word "trans" or think "trans" is when you type and talk about it here.

its weird .... spending your days OBSESSED with this fringe thing you can easily avoid
The thing here is Schiff is not specific and is just grouping narratives he doesn’t like as “Qanon”. Twitter sees this and rejects it. You can try to strawman all you like but Schiff lied to the American people daily about having evidence he saw in committee about Trump and Russian collusion. There was never any. Here he is caught attempting to silence a journalist and opinions he doesn’t like. When the government does or attempts that…it’s actually fascism.

Bro so when tranny liars are picked up and published as experts in CNN, MSNBC and NBC news…you are telling me they are amplifying lies they seek out in the darkest corners of the internet? This is why corporate media is dying…and when I point multiple examples of fake news and how the sausage is made they get big mad

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 10:45 AM   #1564
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The thing here is Schiff is not specific and is just grouping narratives he doesn’t like as “Qanon”. Twitter sees this and rejects it. You can try to strawman all you like but Schiff lied to the American people daily about having evidence he saw in committee about Trump and Russian collusion. There was never any. Here he is caught attempting to silence a journalist and opinions he doesn’t like. When the government does or attempts that…it’s actually fascism.

Bro so when tranny liars are picked up and published as experts in CNN, MSNBC and NBC news…you are telling me they are amplifying lies they seek out in the darkest corners of the internet? This is why corporate media is dying…and when I point multiple examples of fake news and how the sausage is made they get big mad

Bro Fake news you never acknowledge.....................

Old 01-04-2023, 11:00 AM   #1565
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico why don't you ever worry about this Fake News from assholes like this guy?

Timeline: Rep. Jim Jordan, a Systematic Disinformation Campaign, and January 6

Congressman Jordan took the following actions:

1)Suggested Democrats will try to steal the election (starting Aug. 22, 2020)
2)Suggested and directly alleged the election was stolen (starting Nov. 5, 2020)
3)Endorsed Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell’s call to investigate Dominion and Smartmatic (starting Nov. 15, 2020)
4)Called for immediate congressional investigations of alleged election fraud (starting Nov. 18, 2020)
5)Endorsed state legislators’ picking their own electors (starting Dec. 7, 2020)
6)Said Trump should not concede (starting Dec. 7, 2020)
7)Started public call to object to certification on Jan. 6 (starting Dec. 13, 2020)
8)Supported call for “special counsel” to investigate alleged election fraud (starting Dec. 10, 2020)
9)Called Jan. 6 the “ultimate date of significance” (Dec. 16, 2020)
10)Met with President Trump and small group of House Republicans to coordinate plans to object to certification on January 6 (Dec. 21, 2020)
11)Raised Trump supporters’ expectations by saying he hoped a majority of Congress will object on January 6 (Jan. 5, 2021)
12)Helped lead the effort to vote against certification on January 6 (starting Dec. 13, 2020)
13)Called for Trump supporters to remain peaceful, but does not say to disperse (Jan. 6, 2021 3:02 PM)
14)Made false claims about Speaker Pelosi and security preparations for January 6 (starting Feb. 15, 2021)
15)Revealed for the first time that he spoke with President Trump on Jan. 6 (July 28, 2021)
Old 01-04-2023, 11:29 AM   #1566
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:

Are you referring to Paul Sperry????
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 11:40 AM   #1567
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Ha…that made me seriously laugh out loud. But yes Adam Schiff wanted him banned not because of Qanon but bc Paul was getting info about his committee from a leaker I believe.

Sperry has already laughed this off from my understanding

He Gets Us
Old 01-04-2023, 12:17 PM   #1568
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Did your Paul Sperry claim on twitter that:

- Obama had a secret army to take down trump
- Jan 6th was an antifa false flag OP
- trump was right about invermicin
- the FBI raided Mar A lago bc Trump had dirt to take them down

But yeah .. that guy seems to be a great example of what Chico is complaining about. How rumors become news by willing media schills.

Sperry says something unconfirmed on twitter like "antifa is here at Capitol" on January 6th .. then Candace Ownes repeats it ... then certain republican congressmen like Matt Gaetz actually stand on the floor of the Capitol saying "antifa is doing it"

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...ss/6620908002/

----

End of the day, I dont care who Sperry is, what some tranny says or what twitter bans or doesnt ban.

I just enjoy the endless examples of conservatives being huge hypocrites.

Today its complaining about how twitter rumors get picked up and turned into "news" by willing media participants.
Old 01-04-2023, 12:32 PM   #1569
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Did your Paul Sperry claim on twitter that:

- Obama had a secret army to take down trump
- Jan 6th was an antifa false flag OP
- trump was right about invermicin
- the FBI raided Mar A lago bc Trump had dirt to take them down

But yeah .. that guy seems to be a great example of what Chico is complaining about. How rumors become news by willing media schills.

Sperry says something unconfirmed on twitter like "antifa is here at Capitol" on January 6th .. then Candace Ownes repeats it ... then certain republican congressmen like Matt Gaetz actually stand on the floor of the Capitol saying "antifa is doing it"

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...ss/6620908002/
Paul Sperry is Q, got it.

Sperry was doing investigative reporting and has correct sources and info for a story. Adam Schiff, who lied repeatedly about having seen documented evidence about Russian collusion, wanted the narrative silenced, a journalist removed among others…because he in favor of censorship. That’s the government infringing on A1 folks and what fascist do. Not even Twitter executives bought it.

Bro if you think C Owens is CNN, NBC News or MSNBC…

Censorship is over at Twitter, censorship, shadow bans…all the evidence is out there to see now. That’s why the left is big mad because liars they support in the Democratic Party are being exposed.

He Gets Us
Old 01-06-2023, 08:59 PM   #1570
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I love how he shuts down FOX!
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1611151176447164418
Old 01-10-2023, 12:32 PM   #1571
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e-2016-voters/

A study finds minimal impact from Russian influence operations on Twitter in the Trump-Clinton presidential race

Yet mainstream media just lied about this for years without actually doing any research or having data to support the claim. Face it, Clinton loss because she was a terrible candidate and there was a hangover from a poor Obama presidency which talked alot but couldn’t deliever.

He Gets Us
Old 01-10-2023, 02:17 PM   #1572
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e-2016-voters/

A study finds minimal impact from Russian influence operations on Twitter in the Trump-Clinton presidential race

Yet mainstream media just lied about this for years without actually doing any research or having data to support the claim. Face it, Clinton loss because she was a terrible candidate and there was a hangover from a poor Obama presidency which talked alot but couldn’t deliever.
Nice article find.

Also said:

- Hyper partisan republicans were exposed to Russia twitter dis-information 9 times more than non-republicans

- Study only looks at twitter and finds 32 Million people were exposed to Russian propaganda, Facebook estimated 126 Million were exposed on Facebook

- People were exposed to Russia bot dis-information bc they would be following some who then would re-tweet the Russia disinformation (I assume this is the Candace ownes, Tucker Carlsons, Sperry of the world)

- Russian hack and release of Democrat emails probably played a significant role in the 2016 outcome

--------------

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

------------------

Find someone who looks at you the Way Vlad does to Donald.
Old 01-10-2023, 02:35 PM   #1573
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Nice article find.

Also said:

- Hyper partisan republicans were exposed to Russia twitter dis-information 9 times more than non-republicans

- Study only looks at twitter and finds 32 Million people were exposed to Russian propaganda, Facebook estimated 126 Million were exposed on Facebook

- People were exposed to Russia bot dis-information bc they would be following some who then would re-tweet the Russia disinformation (I assume this is the Candace ownes, Tucker Carlsons, Sperry of the world)

- Russian hack and release of Democrat emails probably played a significant role in the 2016 outcome

--------------

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

------------------

Find someone who looks at you the Way Vlad does to Donald.
Minimal impact…in other words a nothing burger. I know it’s tough to deal with the data and facts. We know from the Twitter files communications that in 2020 that when NBC news once again published fake news articles that Russia was “ramping up troll farms to impact elections” direct emails between FBI and head of Twitter security confirmed this was false. No evidence, once again.

Clinton only loss because she was a loser candidate.

He Gets Us
Old 01-11-2023, 09:43 AM   #1574
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Very odd that the massive month-long violent unrest in Peru, which has resulted in 47 deaths in the last week, has received a tiny fraction of the coverage of riots in Brazil that resulted in zero deaths. Maybe it's because the rioters in Peru are Left-wing radicals.

-Shapiro

Say it again for everyone in the back! Media only reports what supports their corrupt ideology

He Gets Us
Old 01-11-2023, 10:20 AM   #1575
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Minimal impact…in other words a nothing burger. I know it’s tough to deal with the data and facts. We know from the Twitter files communications that in 2020 that when NBC news once again published fake news articles that Russia was “ramping up troll farms to impact elections” direct emails between FBI and head of Twitter security confirmed this was false. No evidence, once again.

Clinton only loss because she was a loser candidate.
When you read that article ... I honestly thought of you. That 1% of the hyper partisan right wing that was responsible for 70% of the russian bot mis information traffic.

Russian bot tweets misinformation => right wing twitter person re tweets it => chico follows right wing twitter guy and now retweets the retweet of the russian bot misinformation propaganda

---

You are that 1%. That 1% of americans who are so "fuck liberals!!" that you are a russian mark.

A useful idiot who just spreads and amplifies russian propaganda looking to cause discord in this country ... all the while ironically drapped in an american flag screaming We The People

Thats all you do.

Spread political hate and discord .... in the name of what? "owning liberals? Owning me or G1? the freedom to write "retard" and then stick your middle finger up to people who say thats not cool.

Idk .. I dont get it. Maybe I do, maybe im probably blind to my own problems .. I certainly am a fuck christian nationalist, fuck most evangelicals person.