Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-16-2022, 10:54 AM   #1531
MTK
\m/

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Oh, is someone crying about folks being booted because of inconsistent TOS policy?

A lot of those are activist and not journalist…at least be honest
I know you’re all about owning the libs at any cost but a couple of things can be true here. As a private company Twitter can do whatever they want, that was true before Musk and it’s true now. What’s also true is Musk has proven himself to be a thin skinned hypocrite and at times a straight up liar.

Advertisements
Old 12-16-2022, 11:12 AM   #1532
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I know you’re all about owning the libs at any cost but a couple of things can be true here. As a private company Twitter can do whatever they want, that was true before Musk and it’s true now. What’s also true is Musk has proven himself to be a thin skinned hypocrite and at times a straight up liar.
Agreed, thats where I am and I assume a lot of others.

Twitter is a private (non brick and mortar) company, ban away homie, twitter is your toy to toy with. Just dont get mad when people and advertisers leave.

But Musk is spiraling rapidly. Sold more Tesla stock, going to be thousands of employment lawsuits filed against twitter and he just basically fired twitters entire legal team, increasingly just becoming a troll on twitter .. he needs to go back on Joe Rogans podcast and smoke another one and chill. Go vacation somewhere.

I dont have anything against Musk, I like that he seems to finance "big" ideas that are for the betterment of the world ... but dang man. Just hit a pause button.
Old 12-16-2022, 11:28 AM   #1533
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Since we are talking about digital trading cards. G1 did you buy enough of Trump's to win the dinner with him? If so tell us how it goes.
Damn now you stooped so low as to steal from chico, seek help you're slipping away.
Old 12-16-2022, 12:18 PM   #1534
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
So you are saying he’s like the so called journalists who got booted?

I think folks need to remember, his son was attacked the day before by a typical Antifa type…following a car, blocking in the car, jumping on the hood, etc. You know the typical pussy Antifa stuff. So it’s obvious he and his family is being threatened.

So why the folks were blocked is because they are sharing the bot which tracks the real time place where his plane is. What morons and liars keep saying is this is ok because it’s public information…that is not true. It’s private information which the so-call Elon bot plane guy has even admitted. So this is why doxxing a high profile guy real location is dangerous…because him and his family are being threatened and even attacked at this point.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 12:33 PM   #1535
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Damn now you stooped so low as to steal from chico, seek help you're slipping away.
You gotta admit, those Trump NFT things are pretty high end. I def think an appreciating asset.

He Gets Us
Old 12-16-2022, 01:24 PM   #1536
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
You gotta admit, those Trump NFT things are pretty high end. I def think an appreciating asset.
Real estate and Trump NFTs, can't go wrong with either investments.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 01:37 PM   #1537
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Agreed, thats where I am and I assume a lot of others.

Twitter is a private (non brick and mortar) company, ban away homie, twitter is your toy to toy with. Just dont get mad when people and advertisers leave.

But Musk is spiraling rapidly. Sold more Tesla stock, going to be thousands of employment lawsuits filed against twitter and he just basically fired twitters entire legal team, increasingly just becoming a troll on twitter .. he needs to go back on Joe Rogans podcast and smoke another one and chill. Go vacation somewhere.

I dont have anything against Musk, I like that he seems to finance "big" ideas that are for the betterment of the world ... but dang man. Just hit a pause button.
He’s spiraling, not cut out for the social media game and in the process he’s tanking Tesla. Egomaniac plus an insane amount of money equals a disaster in the making.
Old 12-16-2022, 01:52 PM   #1538
MTK
\m/

Real deal Trump cards

https://honesttrumpcards.com/
Old 12-16-2022, 01:57 PM   #1539
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
He’s spiraling, not cut out for the social media game and in the process he’s tanking Tesla. Egomaniac plus an insane amount of money equals a disaster in the making.
He definitely has had trouble keeping shit from falling out of his face anus
Old 12-16-2022, 02:00 PM   #1540
MTK
\m/

Quote:
So you are saying he’s like the so called journalists who got booted?

I think folks need to remember, his son was attacked the day before by a typical Antifa type…following a car, blocking in the car, jumping on the hood, etc. You know the typical pussy Antifa stuff. So it’s obvious he and his family is being threatened.

So why the folks were blocked is because they are sharing the bot which tracks the real time place where his plane is. What morons and liars keep saying is this is ok because it’s public information…that is not true. It’s private information which the so-call Elon bot plane guy has even admitted. So this is why doxxing a high profile guy real location is dangerous…because him and his family are being threatened and even attacked at this point.
The info about the plane is 100% public info. I have an app on my phone that can give you flight info just by pointing it at a plane in the sky.

Was the location of the car put out there? How is that even possible?
Old 12-16-2022, 03:43 PM   #1541
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
The info about the plane is 100% public info. I have an app on my phone that can give you flight info just by pointing it at a plane in the sky.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220203...38058694111234

Elon had a "PIA" which seeks to protect the privacy of entities using private aircraft.

It’s not public info, it’s used for security so people like the guy the other night can’t attack his son.

I find it super rich that after what we learned from the Twitter files that no one had a word to say. You had hard evidence of government censorship…crickets. You had admissions from Twitter security that they had no policy to ban someone, but did anyway. You had shadow banning of conservative commentators for zero reasons other than you disagreed with their viewpoint.

Now the likes of Drew Harwell who is a fucking clown activist, fuck him I hope he stays banned…and people get mad? You had conservatives banned every fuckin day for nothing for years and now you want to cry? Please, whether I agree or not, this is hilarious to see the faux outrage.

He Gets Us
Old 12-16-2022, 04:20 PM   #1542
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Real deal Trump cards

trmp cards............

Old 12-16-2022, 04:34 PM   #1543
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Real deal Trump cards

Sad Moment Hero ftw….that had me laughing

He Gets Us
Old 12-16-2022, 06:01 PM   #1544
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Just called my financial advisor and dumped my 403b into Trump NFTs and FTX
Old 12-16-2022, 06:08 PM   #1545
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Exactly, plane tracking is 100% publicly available info. And there's no way to tell whether Elon or his family is actually on the plane - it only tracks where the plane goes. So yeah, not the risk Elon thinks it is. Not to mention ever since a little day called 9/11 airports are insanely heavily restricted. I work with a firefighter who works at a major airport near DC and they can't even go anywhere inside the airfield without FAA authorization from the tower. So the idea that some random person would get anywhere near his plane is ludicrous.