Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

Parking Lot

Old 12-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #136
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

I got Tucker back this AM. He was covered in shit head to toe and the shelter had him in a outside kennel all night.

The story is this lady had 55 dogs living in her basement in a .5 foot of dog shit.

It is all so unbelievable; I am guilt to the max sending Tucker back to her but I had no idea.

For the time being he can live in my basement. It is big unfinished and shitless. I am just keeping him away from my kids.

Advertisements
Old 12-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #137
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Re: The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgemental thread

You did a GOOD thing M! Sometimes the right thing is...tough. Hang in there and it will be worth it. And do another right thing. TURN in the F...N Hoarder to the authorities!!
........Good Job
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #138
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The animals give their affection unconditionally, and they are less judgement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I got Tucker back this AM. He was covered in shit head to toe and the shelter had him in a outside kennel all night.

The story is this lady had 55 dogs living in her basement in a .5 foot of dog shit.

It is all so unbelievable; I am guilt to the max sending Tucker back to her but I had no idea.

For the time being he can live in my basement. It is big unfinished and shitless. I am just keeping him away from my kids.
Bravo Sir!!!!!!!!
Edit - and listen th Hog - turn that bitch in.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #139
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Our new addition. Rilee. 7-1/2 pounds of love.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:24 PM   #140
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
You did a GOOD thing M!I have a Sometimes the right thing is...tough. Hang in there and it will be worth it. And do another right thing. TURN in the F...N Hoarder to the authorities!!
........Good Job
Police already have her go back to my post i have a link to her attest. That is how I knew shit was wrong. They ran tuckers chip in his leg and called me he had been brought into the tried city animal shelter.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:24 PM   #141
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

Our new addition. Rilee. 7-1/2 pounds of love.
Cute!
Old 12-21-2013, 11:34 PM   #142
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Cute!
She is a mini me of the dog we had to put down. Its so bitter sweet. I think this little girl is going to bring so much love to my soul that we will be forced to kick the shit out of the cowboys tomorrow.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:47 PM   #143
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Quote:
Police already have her go back to my post i have a link to her attest. That is how I knew shit was wrong. They ran tuckers chip in his leg and called me he had been brought into the tried city animal shelter.
.........cool!
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:19 AM   #144
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Awesome.....kinda figured if it was news than she was in trouble. Thank God.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:09 PM   #145
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

This is Betty. She was found with one eye hanging out. She has cushings disease and is 9 years old. I dont think she has ever known love until now. She has cost us an arm and a leg, but is worth every penny. Man is she grateful.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:14 PM   #146
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Faithful Dog Waits For Cancer-Stricken Owner Outside Hospital For 8 Days

A homeless man in Brazil was randomly attacked on the street, and eight days after being admitted for treatment, he was reunited with his beloved dog who patiently waited outside the hospital the entire time.

Lauri da Costa was brutally smashed in the face with a rock in what can only be explained as a random act of cruelty. Costa walked miles to the hospital with a bloodied face in order to be treated for his injuries, but to make matters worse, he was told after being tested that he had melanoma and needed cancer treatment.

As Costa spent eight days being treated for skin cancer, his faithful dog Seco waited in the hospital parking lot for his owner to be released. During the week of waiting, hospital staff provided food and water for the dog so that it wouldn’t starve.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:25 PM   #147
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Faithful Dog Waits For Cancer-Stricken Owner Outside Hospital For 8 Days

A homeless man in Brazil was randomly attacked on the street, and eight days after being admitted for treatment, he was reunited with his beloved dog who patiently waited outside the hospital the entire time.

Lauri da Costa was brutally smashed in the face with a rock in what can only be explained as a random act of cruelty. Costa walked miles to the hospital with a bloodied face in order to be treated for his injuries, but to make matters worse, he was told after being tested that he had melanoma and needed cancer treatment.

As Costa spent eight days being treated for skin cancer, his faithful dog Seco waited in the hospital parking lot for his owner to be released. During the week of waiting, hospital staff provided food and water for the dog so that it wouldn’t starve.
Heck ask JR, if you provide me food and water (or beer) I will faithfully hang around too
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:44 PM   #148
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Heck ask JR, if you provide me food and water (or beer) I will faithfully hang around too
Yeah, but, undoubtedly, the dog was better looking (and smarter).
Old 04-15-2014, 09:46 PM   #149
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:05 AM   #150
Giantone
Gamebreaker