Now What??

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #136
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Re: Now What??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennSkinsFan View Post
Firing Jim Zorn makes little sense unless Vinny Cerrato goes with him and Dan Snyder completely steps out of football operations. Some here don't want to see that and think some of us are too hard on Snyder, but in his tenth year as owner, things have reached epic failure.
lol Snyder will probably hire a crappy GM, then when he fails he'll say "see what happens when I don't get involved."

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #137
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennSkinsFan View Post
Firing Jim Zorn makes little sense unless Vinny Cerrato goes with him and Dan Snyder completely steps out of football operations. Some here don't want to see that and think some of us are too hard on Snyder, but in his tenth year as owner, things have reached epic failure.
Did Vinny hire Zorn and Blache? If so, then yes he must go.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #138
SkinDogg
Special Teams

Okay, so Zorn gets fired. Then what? Other than a scrub wanting to add HC to his resume and pay down some bills, who would want to coach for Mr. Snyder?
SkinDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:36 PM   #139
SkinDogg
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg86 View Post
ok heres some confidence...91 started like this too
no confidence.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #140
dmvskinzfan08
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskin Warrior View Post
my point i've been try to make is right now if you replaced any QB with Campbell they would have the same garbage o-line therefore the same results almost. We couldn't block detroit pass rush!!!
I TOTALY AGREE. When you have O yards rushing in the first half. Usually its on the O-line.

Let me reiterate that. O yard rushing in the first half!!!
HTTR 09 - RIP#21
HATERS << Misery Loves Company
dmvskinzfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #141
pg86
No new threads for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinDogg View Post
Okay, so Zorn gets fired. Then what? Other than a scrub wanting to add HC to his resume and pay down some bills, who would want to coach for Mr. Snyder?

Someone who does not need the money....there are a list of people who could take this job problem is DS lacks the brain cells to hire them. Whats Cooks son up to these days anyway
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #142
SkinDogg
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
lol Snyder will probably hire a crappy GM, then when he fails he'll say "see what happens when I don't get involved."

LOL! You've got Snyder's word patterns down pat.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #143
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Let's see, Andre Carter, Orakpo, Jarmon, Haynesworth, Griffin, landry, Hall, Fletcher, McIntosh, all highly paid players except Jarmon. I would expect that our DC would figure out a way to use all this talent. Another DC would figure out a way to get pressure, I thought that's what everyone said it would happen after signing AH?
Sorry the guys you mentioned lost a lot of their one on one battles today. And that's what a lot of this comes down to. One on one battles and our guys simply got beat. You can blame the coaches all you want but they can only do so much.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #144
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg86 View Post
Norv Turner...
Norv Turner had like 1 playoff season in like 7 years at the helm. Time to find some new ways to inspire confidence .
Old 09-27-2009, 05:41 PM   #145
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskin Warrior View Post
my point i've been try to make is right now if you replaced any QB with Campbell they would have the same garbage o-line therefore the same results almost. We couldn't block detroit pass rush!!!
Your somewhat correct. We have a QB who locks onto one receiver and follows him through the route. He fails to observe the whole field. He has his favorite receivers and hardly looks at anyone else (enter whatever excuse you see fit). I mean if you load the box and stop Moss and Cooley other teams know they have a 50% chance of winning.

Start Collins. Atleast he was able to get the ball out prior to the WR's making their breaks or while in stride. JC just sits back their waiting for the receivers to run their routes, stop, and look at him before he drills the ball.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:41 PM   #146
tootergray34
Impact Rookie

Marko Mithcell killing our DB's in practice...??? I mean...who doesn't kill our DB's !
tootergray34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:41 PM   #147
pg86
No new threads for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Norv Turner had like 1 playoff season in like 7 years at the helm. Time to find some new ways to inspire confidence .

Thats more than Steve Spurrier had and Jim Zorn will ever have
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:43 PM   #148
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Sorry the guys you mentioned lost a lot of their one on one battles today. And that's what a lot of this comes down to. One on one battles and our guys simply got beat. You can blame the coaches all you want but they can only do so much.
And how much are these guys getting paid? A good coach would know what to do with that talent, obviously Blache is not it. Were people in this forum not saying after AH signed and D hall that we would get all this pressure and interceptions? Maybe we should get rid of all this under performers.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:43 PM   #149
Miller101
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRedskinsFan View Post
We didn't run right because we don't have blockers on the right side of the O-Line.

The accepted penalty in the third quarter was to push the Lions out of field goal range.

Every one of us said to go for it on 4th and one at the start of the game...

It's probably a good time to remember that it is just a game, so let's stop acting like it's the end of the world. If it seems that way to you, get a life. Seriously.
And it's probably also a good time to remember that Gibbs went 0 and 5 in his first five games as a head coach. So how did keeping him work out?

HTTR
Dude! We just got outcoached by the detroit lions!!!! And you're trying to say the world ain't over!?!?! WTF MAN!!!
"And the Redskins went down there and manhandled them and they basically undressed them and now everybody's been lining up to get a piece of them." - John Riggins on the last game we played in Texas Stadium
Miller101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:43 PM   #150
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I think people forget that Gibbs pretty much left the team hanging when he retired the second time. Had he stayed another year, we could have had a better coaching search situation for this season. Eh, oh well, could've, should've, would've.
Gibbs may have left but we had Williams. He would've made a much better head coach than Zorn. He was more qualified, he knew the team and he probably would've kept on Al S so everyone wouldn't have had to learn a new offense. Instead he wanted a guy who he and Vinny could push around. As usual it always starts at the top.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote