Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-13-2021, 09:34 AM   #136
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Ehh we can’t see “big lie” narratives arent being spout by major Democratic political actors who lose, then we can’t have an honest discussion

But we clearly see:

1)Historic Miss on jobs report
2)Largest inflation numbers in a decade
3)Biggest hack on us infrastructure in history
4)Largest illegal immigrant crossing at southern border last month
5)Kids still in cages
6)Israel attacked and conflict in Middle East again

7)Yet “Liz Chaney removed from leadership position” is what libs care about?

Pshhhhh what a joke
1)You really should learn first before you open your mouth and sound stupid.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/april-j...21-11620332156
2)After the shut down for a year(under trump) every Economist said that this would happen
3)Biggest Hack came in the 2016 elections by Russia ,trumps own administration admitted this and nothing was done, why?
4) Nope
5)Again a right wing nut republican lie
6) So what? trump had no policy for this, these two have been throwing rocks at each other for century's
7)Figured you would hide from this ,you were asked a direct question and ran away from it!.

Advertisements
Old 05-13-2021, 12:22 PM   #137
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/05/89926...mp-s-additions

There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1," he told NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro during an interview with journalists from the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

Update:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...is-worsens.amp

The Biden administration will resume construction of southern border wall levee, Fox News confirms, as the immigration crisis continues to spiral out of control.

The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) will restart construction on a 13.4 mile stretch of levee in the Rio Grande Valley. The decision reportedly follows pressure from local residents and politicians to mend the incessant crossing surge.

Cages, walls…Biden doing Obama administration things once again!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 12:59 PM   #138
SunnySide
Playmaker

Good. Where ever Border patrol or Homeland Security say they want a wall .. build a wall.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:29 PM   #139
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.npr.org/2020/08/05/89926...mp-s-additions

There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1," he told NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro during an interview with journalists from the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

Update:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...is-worsens.amp

The Biden administration will resume construction of southern border wall levee, Fox News confirms, as the immigration crisis continues to spiral out of control.

The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) will restart construction on a 13.4 mile stretch of levee in the Rio Grande Valley. The decision reportedly follows pressure from local residents and politicians to mend the incessant crossing surge.

Cages, walls…Biden doing Obama administration things once again!

Chico. Buddy. News break. There was a border wall/fence long before Obama or Trump. There is nothing wrong with that unless you are looking to break the bank to build one that isn’t necessary because it isn’t practical. The holding cells for the people seeking refuge were never ever the issue. It was separating children from the parents for no reason. Ill let you get back to Fox news pal. Or maybe you can take a tour of the capital building with other tourists like what we saw on January 6. You, and your entire party have become so entangled in your own bullshit, and why? - because for some reason you all cant get enough of some draft dodging, bankrupt, once rich and spoiled egomaniacs dick in your mouths.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:04 PM   #140
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Chico. Buddy. News break. There was a border wall/fence long before Obama or Trump. There is nothing wrong with that unless you are looking to break the bank to build one that isn’t necessary because it isn’t practical. The holding cells for the people seeking refuge were never ever the issue. It was separating children from the parents for no reason. Ill let you get back to Fox news pal. Or maybe you can take a tour of the capital building with other tourists like what we saw on January 6. You, and your entire party have become so entangled in your own bullshit, and why? - because for some reason you all cant get enough of some draft dodging, bankrupt, once rich and spoiled egomaniacs dick in your mouths.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:30 PM   #141
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

It was the most necessary reference to dicks in their mouths of all time
Old 05-13-2021, 10:50 PM   #142
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
It was the most necessary reference to dicks in their mouths of all time
That's a bold claim.

Edit - And for reference, I said you can be a dick sometimes in a different thread. I literally used those words. It wasn't because you said something about me either, I thought you were being unreasonable about another poster here.

That's not even really an insult altogether. All guys can be dicks sometimes, even to friends.

And you went off the rail and said, well block me then.

But somehow you saying to someone else here that you have another's man's dick in your mouth, is not only justified, it's the most justified reason in the history of dick's in mouth's comments ever.

And you know I love you and still do, but you have different standards for yourself, or people that you agree with on a topic, than people you don't.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 05-14-2021 at 02:13 AM.
Old 05-14-2021, 12:59 AM   #143
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I am getting paid to dogsit this weekend. Amazing. If that provided Healthcare, it's my dream job.

I will be at home all weekend by myself. I'm gonna go thru all the 2021 and beyond thread and this thread (starting inauguration day) to see if anyone said anything remotely negative about the democrats that have the house, senate, and white house.

And not some comment that makes a token, random, general comment about democrats, that is used to sling right back to shitting on people on the right.

A genuine actual complaint, question, disagreement, etc., that wasn't from Chico, CRed, or myself.

I'm guessing it's less than a handful. Maybe I'm wrong.

Note - Bmore and Mooby - You guys are both very reasonable. Moreso than me by far. You 2 and CRed are the most reasonable voices here, when it comes to politics.
Old 05-14-2021, 09:16 AM   #144
MTK
\m/

Quote:
I am getting paid to dogsit this weekend. Amazing. If that provided Healthcare, it's my dream job.

I will be at home all weekend by myself. I'm gonna go thru all the 2021 and beyond thread and this thread (starting inauguration day) to see if anyone said anything remotely negative about the democrats that have the house, senate, and white house.

And not some comment that makes a token, random, general comment about democrats, that is used to sling right back to shitting on people on the right.

A genuine actual complaint, question, disagreement, etc., that wasn't from Chico, CRed, or myself.

I'm guessing it's less than a handful. Maybe I'm wrong.

Note - Bmore and Mooby - You guys are both very reasonable. Moreso than me by far. You 2 and CRed are the most reasonable voices here, when it comes to politics.
I'll save you the time and say you'll probably find as much criticism of democrats from the left that you would find criticism of republicans from the right the last 4 years. I.E. not much.
Old 05-14-2021, 09:18 AM   #145
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
That's a bold claim.

Edit - And for reference, I said you can be a dick sometimes in a different thread. I literally used those words. It wasn't because you said something about me either, I thought you were being unreasonable about another poster here.

That's not even really an insult altogether. All guys can be dicks sometimes, even to friends.

And you went off the rail and said, well block me then.

But somehow you saying to someone else here that you have another's man's dick in your mouth, is not only justified, it's the most justified reason in the history of dick's in mouth's comments ever.

And you know I love you and still do, but you have different standards for yourself, or people that you agree with on a topic, than people you don't.

I was just having fun with the dicks in the mouths comments because of your propensity for foul language SD. No need to start the “punch hates all people who disagree with him” bullshit again.
If you cannot see the fact that Trump has almost the entire GOP and his base kissing the ring (or as i so eloquently put it - sucking him off) than i guess you are free to twist that into Punch hates everyone who disagrees with him.
Pretty sure you misconstrued my comment. Not necessarily calling Chico a cock sucker - i don’t really care who sucks on what - it was a metaphor for kissing the ring - stroking his ego - ie sucking his dick. In other words it doesn’t matter what the man says or does or doesn’t do because it is a cult. And in a cult there is always a demagogue who gets his ring kissed, ego stroked, or dick sucked by his followers.
And honestly if someone calls me a dick ill say than block me every time. Lol. There was no caveat when u said that then. No hey we are all dicks sometimes punch and i feel like you went over the line. It was a tad bit more aggressive than that. So i said block me. Dont turn that around now - on top of taking my comments to chico out of context - to make me look like the unreasonable one.
Have I crossed a line due to anger and disdain for the blind love that Chico and others show that clown? Yeah. Not often. But i have. This was far from one of those times. And when you highlighted dicks in the mouths - I completely thought you understood my metaphor, also thought you were just honing in on some good ole fashioned foul language that you and i both love so much. That is why i said it was the most necessary reference to sucking dicks of all time. Actually thought that would garner little more than a lol from ya. I was obviously being sarcastic- although with the undying love trumps base gives him it is actually probably right up there.

Last edited by punch it in; 05-14-2021 at 09:42 AM.
Old 05-14-2021, 09:51 AM   #146
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Cue the comments from someone about using dicks in the mouths as a metaphor for kissing the ring as somehow homophobic - meanwhile they voted for a guy who wanted to electroshock gays back to normal. Lol. No that is not a direct comment to SD, Chico , or anyone in particular. Ive just come to learn the hypocrisy of the right very well.
Old 05-14-2021, 11:21 AM   #147
MTK
\m/

yeah this isn't good

Colonial Pipeline Reportedly Paid $5 Million Ransom After Hack
Old 05-14-2021, 11:49 AM   #148
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
We have to remember they are a private firm. If I understand it they did that on their own ,the FBI was against it.
Old 05-14-2021, 11:52 AM   #149
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
We have to remember they are a private firm. If I understand it they did that on their own ,the FBI was against it.

Yeah. Well let them pay it again the next time they get hacked. I doubt very much the hackers are going to play in good faith. Never ever a smart move.
Old 05-14-2021, 11:56 AM   #150
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Just doesn't set a good precedent and the optics of it say if you can hack a big company you can get paid.