Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Presidential Race 2024

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-28-2024, 07:54 AM   #1
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Presidential Race 2024

Instead of saying everything was the best there's ever been or the greatest there's ever been, etc., why not give us some real actual numbers? And nothing wrong with not having the greatest numbers, really good numbers are still good.

Why not just say prior to COVID hitting, in February of 2020, unemployment sat at 3.5%, that was the lowest % we have had in America since 1969? That is really good, the lowest it was in 51 years. That is a stat that should impress most voters. But instead just going out and saying it's the greatest ever is going to turn-off people that aren't already supporters.

The democrats have to find a way to get Biden to step aside and put forth another candidate at their convention. There is absolutely no way that man is fit to be president today, let alone say in 2 years from now. Get him out of there!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 08:38 AM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Instead of saying everything was the best there's ever been or the greatest there's ever been, etc., why not give us some real actual numbers? And nothing wrong with not having the greatest numbers, really good numbers are still good.

Why not just say prior to COVID hitting, in February of 2020, unemployment sat at 3.5%, that was the lowest % we have had in America since 1969? That is really good, the lowest it was in 51 years. That is a stat that should impress most voters. But instead just going out and saying it's the greatest ever is going to turn-off people that aren't already supporters.

The democrats have to find a way to get Biden to step aside and put forth another candidate at their convention. There is absolutely no way that man is fit to be president today, let alone say in 2 years from now. Get him out of there!
Have you met Trump? Actually have you met highly successful men from up from Jersey, NYC, Ct, Boston? Many talk in the same vernacular…it’s annoying as fuck and rubs people the wrong way.” The best, the greatest”…that’s how they speak.

Still not as bad as a woke sjw lying to your face about every fuckin thing in the world whether it’s climate change, Palestine and trannys.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 03:09 PM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Have you met Trump? Actually have you met highly successful men from up from Jersey, NYC, Ct, Boston? Many talk in the same vernacular…it’s annoying as fuck and rubs people the wrong way.” The best, the greatest”…that’s how they speak. .

That is absolute BS, you know nothing of anyone from New Jersey or New York or successful men.
Old 06-28-2024, 10:15 AM   #4
MTK
\m/

They could roll ol Joe out there weekend at Bernie’s style and there’s still zero chance I’d vote for a convicted felon. I mean come on this isn’t hard folks. Trump is trash and basically everything he said was a total fucking lie.

Both sides should agree to have both candidates step down right now.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:05 AM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
They could roll ol Joe out there weekend at Bernie’s style and there’s still zero chance I’d vote for a convicted felon. I mean come on this isn’t hard folks. Trump is trash and basically everything he said was a total fucking lie.

Both sides should agree to have both candidates step down right now.
People saying Biden should step out of the race, then should support invoking the 25th amendment today.

He Gets Us
Old 06-28-2024, 12:48 PM   #6
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
People saying Biden should step out of the race, then should support invoking the 25th amendment today.
Yes he should step down. And heck, yeah I agree about the 25th amendment too. That said if they replace him with a progressive Trump would still probably win. The Dems need to show they are refuting the far left policies that they are associated with - ie do a Sister Solja moment. Are the Dems willing to admit their stances in the cultural wars went too far and no longer align with the majority of the population (this is a major reason why minority support is weakening)? Are they willing to admit their Inflation Reduction Act actually accelerated inflation? Are they willing to admit the far left gained control of border policy essentially creating an open border? They need to replace Biden with someone that actually is in the center of American politics to have any chance at winning in November.

Options to stop Trump
1) Nominate a traditional conservative Republican opponent of Trump as their candidate.
- Romney, Haley, Cheney - chance of beating Trump probably close to 100%
2) Nominate a Republican moderate
- Hogan? Chance of beating Trump probably greater than 70%
3) Nominate a Dem Moderate
- Manchin, Sinema, Phillips - 50%
4) Nominate any other Dem - 35%
5) Keep Biden - less than 10%

Can't see them doing 1-3 under any circumstances.

Last edited by nonniey; 06-28-2024 at 01:28 PM.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 01:23 PM   #7
MTK
\m/

I look at it this way we’re voting for an administration not just the candidate, and since Trump absolutely does not surround himself with the best people despite what he says, it’s an easy choice. Why is a felon even allowed to run anyway? Need to get something on the books about that.
Old 06-28-2024, 05:58 PM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Joe Biden has dementia and is a fucking liar. Let's not all act like he tells only the truth just struggles mentally.

Trump is a manchild and a liar.

No matter who you vote for, you're getting an ass combo.
Old 06-28-2024, 08:05 PM   #9
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Joe Biden has dementia and is a fucking liar. Let's not all act like he tells only the truth just struggles mentally.

Trump is a manchild and a liar.

No matter who you vote for, you're getting an ass combo.
Biden comes felony free at least, and he doesn’t surround himself with people who end up in jail
Old 06-28-2024, 08:06 PM   #10
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Biden comes felony free at least, and he doesn’t surround himself with people who end up in jail
Yeah, he just raises them instead.

Also, let's not act like if Trump was found innocent, you might've voted for him. It's just an easy line to throw in. The felonies over some slutbag has zero effect on why democrats won't vote for him. And frankly, it's really the least important reasons to not vote for him. There are many many better reasons.
Old 06-28-2024, 08:40 PM   #11
MTK
\m/

Easy line to throw in? Ok I guess I just like my presidents felony free. Call me fussy that I don’t want a guy with no class, morals, or ethics running the free world. I definitely would have never voted for a guy like Trump felonies or not, doesn’t take a genius to see he’s a bad hombre/piece of shit.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:05 PM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Easy line to throw in? Ok I guess I just like my presidents felony free. Call me fussy that I don’t want a guy with no class, morals, or ethics running the free world. I definitely would have never voted for a guy like Trump felonies or not, doesn’t take a genius to see he’s a bad hombre/piece of shit.
I think you just stated my point. You were never voting for him before these charges or regardless of the verdict. So throwing felonies over a whore are just little sprinkles on top. They don't make the sundae. I'm not trying to convince you to vote for Trump. I'm not either. But these felonies are just good soundbites to use on justifying your Biden vote, when he's a miserable candidate.
Old 06-29-2024, 12:41 PM   #13
MTK
\m/

Quote:
I think you just stated my point. You were never voting for him before these charges or regardless of the verdict. So throwing felonies over a whore are just little sprinkles on top. They don't make the sundae. I'm not trying to convince you to vote for Trump. I'm not either. But these felonies are just good soundbites to use on justifying your Biden vote, when he's a miserable candidate.
The fact he’s a convicted felon just cements the fact he’s not qualified to run the country. It’s a worthy part of the overall discussion.

In what walk of life would someone support the hiring of a guy like this for any critically important job let alone the President? It’s just bizarre we’re at this point. I don’t think the convictions should be glossed over.

I’m not trying to justify voting for Biden, I’d vote for anyone not named Trump.
Old 06-29-2024, 01:11 PM   #14
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Haven't read a post from anyone claiming Biden is a great President. He is 80 and yeah he doesn't move like he did at 55 or 60 name anyone that does and he has sufferd from a stammer his whole life No one has claimed he is the best.
In the race for President he is 150 times better then trump. Being a convicted Felon is a validation for all that have known what scum he is, trump has only one policy ...whats good for him fuck the Country , Fuck America. MAGA scum cult memebers like chico feel the same, they ignore how the MAGA party has and is wrecking the Democracy that has always been the back bone of this Country.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:10 PM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I’m voting based on record. No one wants to talk policy because Biden’s been a fucking disaster on most, if not every front.

Trump did a better job on both domestic and foreign. Also doesn’t believe in cult like dumb shit like the world is gonna end in 10 years due to climate, violent criminals belong on the street, cutting up kids transgender bullshit is ok, etc.

He Gets Us