When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-02-2017, 04:38 PM   #136
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
But did you see that article is from the left leaning Politico...I don't know, but I think its fairly fascinating...especially since it inline with the previous wikileaks of DNC Wasserman corruptness and its based directly from the mouth of Donna Brazile...

This isn't an opinion article...try reading it.

if not just read this statement:

The DNC official, Donna Brazile, now a political analyst, wrote in Politico Magazine on Thursday that she discovered an August 2015 agreement between the national committee and Clinton’s campaign and fundraising arm that gave Clinton “control (of) the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised” in exchange for taking care of the massive debt leftover from President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign.

Hey, do you think it would be on CNN if it was on the other foot...like "Trump took over the RNC and its massive debt...in agreement with taking over the party's finances, strategy and money raised"

That would only fit your narrative? funny about how that media-thing works.

Funny my ass,Chico it's BS and as i said before for someone who hates CNN you sure as hell watch it alot but you give the asswipes at FOX a free pass,why?

Advertisements
Old 11-05-2017, 10:36 AM   #137
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...381_story.html

“I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee”

Lol what a shit show...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:06 PM   #138
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Isis' caliphate territory is in shambles. The economy is growing at a faster rate than ever happened under Pres Obama. Unemployment is at a 17 year low, Illegal border crossings are down. Government regulations have been reduced.

People(and media) may not like Trump but if these trends all continue he will win reelection in 2020. The big question will be what happens to the Republican majorities in the 2018 election. If the Trump side of the electorate swaps a few of the lying swamp republicans for some that actually will drain the government swamp, the second 2 years might actually see some winning instead of the continued stagnation of the government swamp..
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:55 PM   #139
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Isis' caliphate territory is in shambles. The economy is growing at a faster rate than ever happened under Pres Obama. Unemployment is at a 17 year low, Illegal border crossings are down. Government regulations have been reduced.

People(and media) may not like Trump but if these trends all continue he will win reelection in 2020. The big question will be what happens to the Republican majorities in the 2018 election. If the Trump side of the electorate swaps a few of the lying swamp republicans for some that actually will drain the government swamp, the second 2 years might actually see some winning instead of the continued stagnation of the government swamp..
Right, all of those are things that can be directly attributed to Trump's actions, but not Obama's.

All that money in the economy is gonna be sweet when it all goes to the top, and not to the bottom. Meanwhile, climate change will inevitably progress, and when your generation is dead in a 100 years we'll be stuck with the bill. But at least your retirement will bounce back, and illegals won't be taking the prime strawberry picking/lawn mowing jobs. And when this website will be slower to access because Matty refuses to pay a higher fee so that traffic will be able to visit at the same speed as Amazon, you'll blame Obama, or some other scapegoat, for getting rid of net neutrality. And when federal public school funding drops when Devos announces her new "direct subsidies to charter schools so kids can embrace alternative teaching" methods, you won't care because that ain't your problem. And when Trump's tax plan gets approved, but it won't fix the loopholes, or close the offshore accounts where all major companies hide their profits, and your taxes go down slightly but Trump stands to save a bundle of cash by eliminating the estate tax, you'll go bragging about that minimal relief you got because Trump cares about you, the common man. And when your roads remain shit and you remain stuck in traffic because the local gov't is broke and the federal gov't doesn't have enough funds to hand out grants for major projects, you'll bitch about the corrupt ineffectiveness of gov't and say that's why they don't deserve our money. But at least Muslims won't be able to get in, because they're the ones blowing shit up and committing mass shootings all across our homeland.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:02 PM   #140
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Right, all of those are things that can be directly attributed to Trump's actions, but not Obama's.

All that money in the economy is gonna be sweet when it all goes to the top, and not to the bottom. Meanwhile, climate change will inevitably progress, and when your generation is dead in a 100 years we'll be stuck with the bill. But at least your retirement will bounce back, and illegals won't be taking the prime strawberry picking/lawn mowing jobs. And when this website will be slower to access because Matty refuses to pay a higher fee so that traffic will be able to visit at the same speed as Amazon, you'll blame Obama, or some other scapegoat, for getting rid of net neutrality. And when federal public school funding drops when Devos announces her new "direct subsidies to charter schools so kids can embrace alternative teaching" methods, you won't care because that ain't your problem. And when Trump's tax plan gets approved, but it won't fix the loopholes, or close the offshore accounts where all major companies hide their profits, and your taxes go down slightly but Trump stands to save a bundle of cash by eliminating the estate tax, you'll go bragging about that minimal relief you got because Trump cares about you, the common man. And when your roads remain shit and you remain stuck in traffic because the local gov't is broke and the federal gov't doesn't have enough funds to hand out grants for major projects, you'll bitch about the corrupt ineffectiveness of gov't and say that's why they don't deserve our money. But at least Muslims won't be able to get in, because they're the ones blowing shit up and committing mass shootings all across our homeland.
My point was that, for all the political garbage that goes on, generally people vote the economy. If Isis is severely weakened, the economy continues to grow, and people feel generally contented then all that other stuff you bring up historically won't bring about a presidential election win. It will affect congressional races in local districts but the country tends to vote the economy during presidential races.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:43 PM   #141
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
The unemployment rate is a fake number remember.?

How in the hell do you know illegal crossing are down?
How can anyone quantify this? There is no way to determine how many people are crossing or how much illegal drugs are coming in.
Believing this shows your confirmation bias
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 04:34 AM   #142
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Trump has been in less than a year,he has done nothing ,nothing for the economy or for jobs to say that is his doing is pure nuts and Mooby is spot on.
Old 11-06-2017, 06:15 AM   #143
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
My point was that, for all the political garbage that goes on, generally people vote the economy. If Isis is severely weakened, the economy continues to grow, and people feel generally contented then all that other stuff you bring up historically won't bring about a presidential election win. It will affect congressional races in local districts but the country tends to vote the economy during presidential races.
I know several major construction projects were finally green lighted after the trump win on my side of the county based on optimism of a less red tape and marketplace that jumped...

But I find it funny that people want obama to take credit for the trump economy success...which proves the point. Pure gold

He Gets Us
Old 11-06-2017, 07:59 AM   #144
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I know several major construction projects were finally green lighted after the trump win on my side of the county based on optimism of a less red tape and marketplace that jumped...

But I find it funny that people want obama to take credit for the trump economy success...which proves the point. Pure gold

What did trump do to "green light the projects in your county"and what were the projects,exactly?
Old 11-06-2017, 08:04 AM   #145
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...381_story.html

“I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee”

Lol what a shit show...
Chico , now you're acting like trump ,try the whole quote....

"The Post quotes Ms. Brazile as writing, “Again and again I thought about Joe Biden,” adding that “no matter my doubts and my fears about the election and Hillary as a candidate, I could not make good on that threat to replace her.” The Post reported that Ms. Brazile had considered replacing Mrs. Clinton after she briefly collapsed in New York City following a Sept. 11 commemoration ceremony.

But the rules do not give that power solely to the chairwoman of the party. That decision is ultimately made by the D.N.C. after consultation with Democratic leaders in Congress and Democratic governors.

Those who worked on the Clinton campaign sharply criticized Ms. Brazile, questioning both the accuracy of her assertions and the motive behind them."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/u...ton-biden.html
Old 11-06-2017, 08:59 AM   #146
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Chico , now you're acting like trump ,try the whole quote....

"The Post quotes Ms. Brazile as writing, “Again and again I thought about Joe Biden,” adding that “no matter my doubts and my fears about the election and Hillary as a candidate, I could not make good on that threat to replace her.” The Post reported that Ms. Brazile had considered replacing Mrs. Clinton after she briefly collapsed in New York City following a Sept. 11 commemoration ceremony.

But the rules do not give that power solely to the chairwoman of the party. That decision is ultimately made by the D.N.C. after consultation with Democratic leaders in Congress and Democratic governors.

Those who worked on the Clinton campaign sharply criticized Ms. Brazile, questioning both the accuracy of her assertions and the motive behind them."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/u...ton-biden.html
If you think there is "nothing to see here" you have officially lost your mind. This was a DNC chair.

There were/are multiple reports/facts of multiple instances of unethical behavior by not only the DNC but the Clinton campaign. These are facts.

Bernie got screwed big time. The best thing the DNC should do is severely distance themselves from the Clinton network and move on. The problem is Perez, the current DNC chair, is and always has been part of that Clinton network.

FFS, you lost to Donald Trump. No excuses.

The DNC to form a new message that wins backs hard working americans and independents...or they will lose again.

He Gets Us
Old 11-06-2017, 09:49 AM   #147
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

If you take Ms. Brazile's claim, and the fact that the DNC + HC spent a shit load of money on the dossier, it seems almost inevitable that HC certainly was involved with that. It also makes you wonder a lot more about why HC dumped thousands of emails, and why the DNC wouldn't let the FBI look at the hacking situation.

I have heard repeatedly about the philosophy of "where there is smoke there is fire" around Trump and Russia, I wonder why the same media/politico's aren't saying the same thing about the Democratic side of things. (I don't really wonder, it's just so blatant it's amazing)
Old 11-06-2017, 10:03 AM   #148
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I heard Scott Adams, the writer of Dilbert, on the radio yesterday. Now, he isn't a political scholar and I am not using him as an expert, but he had a fascinating discussion about Trump and Trump's use of "persuasive speech patterns". He gave specific examples of how Trump's phraseology, even when it turns off many, is designed to create positive effects.

I bring this up because one example he used was the 3% growth number, and he specifically compare/contrasted the effect of Obama downplaying the growth numbers vs Trump setting 3% as the low bar, and what that does to the expectations of the market.

Like I said, he's not an expert but he does have a book out that may be interesting to read - his radio interview really was.

And most here will like his book title:

Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don't Matter
Old 11-06-2017, 10:11 AM   #149
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:

Let's be honest, any good economy was always Obama, and all negative was Bush. Now you will hear that continued trend.

Of course the people who always put the economy on the sitting President's lap will now do the same.

Fact is, Pres Obama oversaw the turnaround from the trash dumpster that was the end of the Bush years. But he also, through his anti- business stance and over regulation limited what could have been a much more dynamic expansion. With Pres. Trump coming in with promises of tax relief, easing of regulatory burdens (which I can say specifically has impacted my job in a significant reduction of paperwork), and talking up the economy and job growth here in the US, the economy - which Pres Obama had stabilized - looks like it is ready to light off some fireworks.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:48 PM   #150
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Let's be honest, any good economy was always Obama, and all negative was Bush. Now you will hear that continued trend.

Of course the people who always put the economy on the sitting President's lap will now do the same.

Fact is, Pres Obama oversaw the turnaround from the trash dumpster that was the end of the Bush years. But he also, through his anti- business stance and over regulation limited what could have been a much more dynamic expansion. With Pres. Trump coming in with promises of tax relief, easing of regulatory burdens (which I can say specifically has impacted my job in a significant reduction of paperwork), and talking up the economy and job growth here in the US, the economy - which Pres Obama had stabilized - looks like it is ready to light off some fireworks.
So tax relief for the rich while screwing middle Americans and getting rid of regulations that watched out for the welfare of Americans is good for business. Sorry ,BS.