Debating with the enemy

Old 12-13-2016, 03:52 PM   #136
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Recount Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
lol ... no. You clearly are not

... but don't let me stop you from chasing that rabbit.

Me and 3 million others
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-13-2016, 04:09 PM   #137
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The man who claimed that our President had a fake birth certificate is in touch with reality, but the man who thinks that guy is an idiot is not.
Holy crap how does Trump get inside your heads???? Lmao.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:10 PM   #138
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
The man who claimed that our President had a fake birth certificate is in touch with reality, but the man who thinks that guy is an idiot is not.
Punch, I think he is really inside yours. Seriously, after reading this thread.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 04:14 PM   #139
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Love how you guys lay off Matty. I doubt he will ban you for disagreeing but sure go after Punch the low hanging fruit. Just like Trumps Carrier deal. Lol
If you think for one minute that i lose any sleep over this knuckle head u r sorely mistaken. I just like to let it be known that he is a fraud. This way when he is exposed guess who can say I told you so.
It will be similar to when JR told me i was crazy for saying Cousins was going to be a great quarterback. Lol.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:19 PM   #140
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
You misunderstand me completely. Trump is not "in touch with reality." Rather, he creates his own reality and doesn't care if you, the left in general, or big media say he's wrong. He is talking over your heads to a group of people who think very differently than you.

... and, just now, when you read [past-tense] "a group of people who think very differently than you," I am betting something derogatory flashed through your mind like "yeah, stupid people" or "yeah, folks who don't think."

If it did, if that's why you think his message and his current actions are finding resonance, than you really don't get the reality of his success.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:32 PM   #141
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Love how you guys lay off Matty. I doubt he will ban you for disagreeing but sure go after Punch the low hanging fruit. Just like Trumps Carrier deal. Lol
If you think for one minute that i lose any sleep over this knuckle head u r sorely mistaken. I just like to let it be known that he is a fraud. This way when he is exposed guess who can say I told you so.
I think my opening salvo was to all "the lefties," Matty is so far left he makes Marx look like a raging neo-con.

Quote:
It will be similar to when JR told me i was crazy for saying Cousins was going to be a great quarterback. Lol.
Hey, I recanted after he put up numbers demonstrating he had turned a corner. I am not sold on Trump by a long shot. I am, however, enjoying watching smug, self-righteous elitists cry while remaining smug, self-righteous elitists.

Trump is going about governance in a way that is completely off the beaten path. In two years, we'll see if it is effective or not. You want to bet against him now ... fine. I am not so invested in him that I will ignore policy errors that have actual bad consequences. For now, however, I'll just wait until he makes them before assuming that he will.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:32 PM   #142
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
You misunderstand me completely. Trump is not "in touch with reality." Rather, he creates his own reality and doesn't care if you, the left in general, or big media say he's wrong. He is talking over your heads to a group of people who think very differently than you.

... and, just now, when you read [past-tense] "a group of people who think very differently than you," I am betting something derogatory flashed through your mind like "yeah, stupid people" or "yeah, folks who don't think."

If it did, if that's why you think his message and his current actions are finding resonance, than you really don't get the reality of his success.

Wasn't going to respond as it is apparent that you believe you know my response already.
However to make it simple - no i do not think Trump is a jedi master. I think he is in waaaay over his head. I think he is a fraud. I think that time will bring all of this to the surface. For a lot of us it is already clear as day.
That is all. His success in business was started by his fathers money and perpetuated by loopholes in the system, and scams.
His success in the election is a result of lies, the wall - arresting Hillary- etc etc etc.
Now he got what he wanted. Eventually the bullshit will catch up with him JR and yes - I will be ecstatic about it. Why should I not be? People like him deserve everything they get. So let the show go on.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:35 PM   #143
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
I think my opening salvo was to all "the lefties," Matty is so far left he makes Marx look like a raging neo-con.

Hey, I recanted after he put up numbers demonstrating he had turned a corner. I am not sold on Trump by a long shot. I am, however, enjoying watching smug, self-righteous elitists cry while remaining smug, self-righteous elitists.

Trump is going about governance in a way that is completely off the beaten path. In two years, we'll see if it is effective or not. You want to bet against him now ... fine. I am not so invested in him that I will ignore policy errors that have actual bad consequences. For now, however, I'll just wait until he makes them before assuming that he will.

Please though differentiate between smug self righteous elitists and people , like myself, who are simply calling a fraud a fraud. There is plenty of a track record for me to make a case for him failing.
That said, anything is possible. Maybe he will "turn a corner" too. However, like your view on Cousins early on - I doubt it.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:43 PM   #144
MTK
\m/

Quote:

Old 12-13-2016, 04:46 PM   #145
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Me and 3 million others
On the belief that you are referencing the popular vote margin - Neither candidate got more than 50% of the popular vote. 63Million people voted for DT, it's simply not a case that somehow 3Million more somehow makes the Clintonista group amazingly wiser. If we were a true democracy, we would have had a runoff, it would not have gone straight to HC. And in a 2 person race, the question is what would happen with the libertarian vote (the green vote going to HC en masse). If Libertarian went en masse for DT (not saying they would, but I think it likely most would). Then with the same numbers that voted, DT would have had a 181,000 vote lead.

The point is NOT to say DT won the popular vote, he didn't. The point is that the margin is so thin out of 137 million total votes, that it is to the point of absurdity to use it as any type of validation or invalidation of the electoral college result.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:02 PM   #146
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
On the belief that you are referencing the popular vote margin - Neither candidate got more than 50% of the popular vote. 63Million people voted for DT, it's simply not a case that somehow 3Million more somehow makes the Clintonista group amazingly wiser. If we were a true democracy, we would have had a runoff, it would not have gone straight to HC. And in a 2 person race, the question is what would happen with the libertarian vote (the green vote going to HC en masse). If Libertarian went en masse for DT (not saying they would, but I think it likely most would). Then with the same numbers that voted, DT would have had a 181,000 vote lead.

The point is NOT to say DT won the popular vote, he didn't. The point is that the margin is so thin out of 137 million total votes, that it is to the point of absurdity to use it as any type of validation or invalidation of the electoral college result.

Was simply referencing the others who are chasing JR's magic rabbit. Lol. Or whatever it was. My bad though - yea i should have said "me and 65 million others".
Those insignificant 3 million votes are actually the greatest margin in popular vote history. Which, funny enough, would make it a landslide. Not like the alleged landslide in one of the closest electoral college margins in history.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:04 PM   #147
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Trump's shockingly honest approach to Putin - CNN.com

I thought this was interesting. Yes it does reflect my view of Trump/Russia so that's probably why...
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:05 PM   #148
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Was simply referencing the others who are chasing JR's magic rabbit. Lol. Or whatever it was. My bad though - yea i should have said "me and 65 million others".
Those insignificant 3 million votes are actually the greatest margin in popular vote history. Which, funny enough, would make it a landslide. Not like the alleged landslide in one of the closest electoral college margins in history.
What do you think of the fact the GOP holds the Presidency, the House and Senate and a majority of the Governships? Sounds landslide to me and a complete rejection of the Obama administration in general.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:07 PM   #149
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Really? You don't see how that question gets reframed as "We are so much smarter than Trump" and how that then gets played by him??

He's a populist and not worried about the left's criticism. The more CNN and MSNBC say "He's not qualified" to Trump and his appointees, the more credibility they give to Trump's accusations that the elites are convinced they know what's best for everyone else. The more they say "He's not doing the things a President should be doing," the more Trump holds it up as a badge of honor and proof he is actually anti-establishment.

I said this many months ago and it appears still true today; the left cannot see past their own self-righteousness and conviction that those who don't hold their value system are just stupid.

Trump is playing y'all like a rabbit in a briar patch.
Nice post.
The anti-politician has risen.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:13 PM   #150
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I'm sure there's an opening for the 2nd coming of Christ lol.