Sex Abuse Scandal Rocks Penn State

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #556
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Sex Abuse Scandal Rocks Penn State

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Um...I mean, there's got to be a better way to put it, isn't there?

Penn State Sanctions: Grads React | WNEP.com — Scranton / Wilkes-Barre / Hazleton
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #557
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Penn State Nittany Lions -- Trustees to file appeal, federal lawsuit upon denial - ESPN

These new BoT assholes the alumni have voted in are pathetic. At this point, I wouldn't care if they carpet bombed the place into oblivion.
typical, let sh*t calm down and then we will fight it tooth and nail.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #558
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
typical, let sh*t calm down and then we will fight it tooth and nail.
Well, if a representative of Penn State accepted the deal, to save Penn State from a multi-year death penalty. Then Penn state reneges on the deal...
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #559
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
Well, if a representative of Penn State accepted the deal, to save Penn State from a multi-year death penalty. Then Penn state reneges on the deal...
My thought exactly.
Ban'em.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #560
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
My thought exactly.
Ban'em.

.....again I believe this should have been done from the start,the death penalty.We have one of these idiots at work ,a manger graduated 4th in his class at PSU...and still thinks they are being picked on.The death penalty will stop this ,no games , no tailgating....etc.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:36 PM   #561
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complete and Utter Moron Comparing a Terrorist Attack that killed 3k Innocent People to Penn State Sanctions
“I just can’t put my arms around it, it’s, to me, it was our 9/11 today. I just saw planes crashing into towers,” said Tom Price.
There aren't enough facepalm emoticons to express how dumb that was. It's like in their minds, they've been brainwashed so bad they probably don't even believe kids were raped and it was allowed to continue by Paterno. I also agree with the others in this thread, if they agreed to the punishment and are now reneging on the agreement, give 'em the death penalty.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #562
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
.....again I believe this should have been done from the start,the death penalty.We have one of these idiots at work ,a manger graduated 4th in his class at PSU...and still thinks they are being picked on.The death penalty will stop this ,no games , no tailgating....etc.
I'm with you.

As long as these cultist PSU fans have games to go to so they can have their regular Saturday parties, they're not going to grasp that they did something wrong. They're crying over the statue coming down and no Bowl Game winter vacation for a few years and they still don't seem to understand WHY they're being punished.

I wanted the death penalty for them so they're forced to stop and think about what happened instead of living in their blue and white football fantasyland.

I'm a huge football fan myself, but Penn Staters treat it like a religion. I have Skins stuff hanging up in my house but I don't have literal shrines to the coach, it's disturbing. Even worse, if our coach or team did something like this, I wouldn't leave those shrines hanging up. It's sick.

They're treating these punishments as a rally call to help the team and school. They're going to show up and cheer for their losing team, they're vowing to increase their contributions to help pay for the fines...they just don't get it. Shut it down and they might.