If Peyton were traded....

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #46
SirClintonPortis
Pro Bowl

Re: If Peyton were traded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
you have visual evidence of inbreeding over the past 22 years?
A more careful perusal of the entire paragraph would clearly indicate an answer in the negative.

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
SirClintonPortis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-24-2011, 01:07 AM   #47
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirClintonPortis View Post
Rednecks aren't necessarily inbred.
After all, it was a "noble" thing to do, if you know what I mean.
No, but rednecks are most often associated with inbreeding. And I'm having a bit of a hard time deciphering your post above, I think you're over complicating your joke there, if there was a joke in there somewhere.

So you're Chinese but you're brown skinned as opposed to your sister who's light skinned, and you're intentionally typing like a redneck even though you're from DC? And your visual evidence is that you don't look like your other family members?

Also on a side note, where did STJ get West Virginia from? I mean I understand the West Virginia being conducive to inbreeding thing, but why would he associate you with WV?
Old 10-24-2011, 02:21 AM   #48
SirClintonPortis
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
No, but rednecks are most often associated with inbreeding. And I'm having a bit of a hard time deciphering your post above, I think you're over complicating your joke there, if there was a joke in there somewhere.

So you're Chinese but you're brown skinned as opposed to your sister who's light skinned, and you're intentionally typing like a redneck even though you're from DC? And your visual evidence is that you don't look like your other family members?
I was in a sarcastic mood, hence the double negative. You'd be right about everything else.

Nobility and other higher-ups tended to inbreed in the past, hence "noble" in quotes. The Hapsburgs would know.

Quote:
Also on a side note, where did STJ get West Virginia from? I mean I understand the West Virginia being conducive to inbreeding thing, but why would he associate you with WV?
Well, he said WV or VA. He was probably guessing. Too bad for him, I'm a Marylander.

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
SirClintonPortis is offline   Reply With Quote