Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Redemption Week!!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #181
over the mountain
Playmaker

Re: Redemption Week!!

quick story, im sure this is in the skins eagles game threads from years back. we are getting absolutely stomped, me and my aofementioned very large friend leave with afew mins to go and full beers in our hands. ushers at exit gate say we cant leave with full beers so we proceeed to nurse them at the exit gate as we absolutley rip n curse every philly fan leavin the game. i mean rippin into em. finally my large irissh friend gets this girl to call him some indigant irish name, hes curses here like in a style that would make his dead irish pappy rpoud, problem is she is with 2 of they biggest ****s ive ever seen. i mean these guys were close 7 foot and not the fat **** types either. real athletic looking and looking to beat some ass.

so i step up next to my buddy and join the shit talk fest scared out of me beejessus knowing im the only guy not freakish big. so one of them towers of a philly fan spits on my boy and that gives me the in, i throw my beer down at his feet and spit back on him! cops come over and break it up, we had another altercation farther along in the parking lot but it didnt amount to much but man . . . .so happy they started to spit and not thrown down.

anyways, love philly fans at fed ex. really do. ive gone to every eagles game at home for the past so many years and just love em. so take it easy on em. they love a good game ribbing, they can give and take it so no need to just shit talk em.

ps - sorry gotta call out the gay ass skins fans in bmore. im going to get m coffee now with a skisn hoodie. every time without fail there will be some dude in non skins gear wearing some ****ing under armour parka who will go out of his way to say "cool jersey man" or "go skins". . . .how bout you rep your colors and not be a scared bitch? there are alot of skins fans who do wear their sit bt dang if every time i dont get some closet skins fan saying something. wear your colors man!

Last edited by over the mountain; 10-16-2011 at 08:09 AM.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-16-2011, 08:33 AM   #182
jbcjr14
The Starter

It's game day biatches! HTTR!
Old 10-16-2011, 08:39 AM   #183
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

OTM is easily one of my favorite posters lol
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:54 AM   #184
over the mountain
Playmaker

wow, talk about the world coming full circle.

just went up to my local and friendly royal farms for a cofee hash brown n croisant breakfast sandwihich. literally 9 people in ther, 6 of them are rocking full skins gear.

lol im in a white tee jeans n an OS hat i woke up in and I THE AHOLE SAYING NICE JERSEY MAN and explain how my friends cheap and i gotta go to a sunday wedding . . .

on top of that, im pumpin gas and an suv pulls up . .. skins decal in the corner back window, single lady pops out with a skins hoogie long sleeve thing going on . . .

to be fair the 6 were loading up to go to the game, but dang just as i talk some shit i end up being the one in nonskins gear at my local so baltimre royal farms. man the world is weird.and humbling.

not ones person wearing any ravens gear. woowww man. awesome i could made it awesomer but honestly i sleep on the couch in the basement and didnt even feel like going upstairs for my skins hoodie even thogh i thought about it.

skins fans repping in so baltimoree!!! woot wooot! ps - im doing that whole dvr, dont tell me the score till i get home tonight at 8 om thing so expect me being drunk about 10 pm acting like the game just finished.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:18 AM   #185
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
OTM is easily one of my favorite posters lol
Haha yeah
Old 10-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #186
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Games not over but it might as well be unless a miracle happens
Theres no redemption here.This game has went pretty much how I expected and predicted.Philly stacked the box to stop the run and force grossman to beat us,worked to perfection.Vick played under control with 1 int that was tipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk