Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #38
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: The worst aspect of your personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
well see thats the thing. i love seeing a bengals or bills jersey walking thru baltimore b/c you know that person is true. a GB or saints or NE jersey, their suspect.

im working on it, i know im in the wrong, i dont have the right to play fanhood police . .i really think its a byproduct of being a skins Os fan. weve been bad for so long, i think the only true fans are the ones that suffer. everyone else (pats, lakers, boys, GB, red sox) are suspect until proven otherwise (born or live in that city)
I agree with you to a point. I know a lot of Cowboys fans here in NoVa, and the majority of them readily admit they weren't fans until the mid 90's, when it became easy to love the Cowboys because of their success and the fact that the Redskins have always had a big fanbase in NoVa. A lot of them have never been to Dallas, they just love to hate on the Redskins. I realize it's their choice but that mentality is stupid. I still know plenty of other true fans of other teams around here, I have a buddy that's been a Saints fan since the Aaron Brooks/Jim Haslett days. That's fine with me.