Old 04-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #91
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Re: Draft Pick Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUL-SKINS View Post
I love this guy!
I love Madden.

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #92
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBass View Post
The Thread Title Posed the question 'What Potential 1st Rounder would you want' If AJ Green or Julio Jones are not considered 1st rounders then maybe Skinsfaninok or whatever the hell that name is, you need to learn to read. I simply stated who i thought would be my first round pick and those are the 2 best recievers in the draft. Skinsfaninok you need to just learn to read man and stopped trying to cause hate & discontent. I also say it would be a mistake to get rid of McNabb, he had his worse year with his first year with us but he had no line and how many of those losing games could have been wins, they were by less then a touchdown. If those had of been wins we would have been in the playoffs, DM will be fine, just get him someone to catch the ball and some protection.

NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #93
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by celts32 View Post
That would be a great scenario but if locker is a target then they really can't aford to drop below the Vikes at #12. The only way I would trade down is if the target is a non-QB and theres a few players they rank close together still on the board.
I just can't imagine Minnesota drafting Locker. They already have a mobile young QB they're trying to develop. I think they'll trade for a veteran QB instead of drafting one early.

Too bad the NFL is so screwed up right now because, if things were normal, we could have already traded McNabb to the Vikes. I'm aware that Shananhan said that he would deal with the McNabb situation after the draft but I suppose he could have been talked into trading McNabb.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #94
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
I just can't imagine Minnesota drafting Locker. They already have a mobile young QB they're trying to develop. I think they'll trade for a veteran QB instead of drafting one early.
If you are referring to Tarvaris, then you would be mistaken. He isn't going to be with Minny any longer. His time has came and gone on that particular front.

Tarvaris Jackson Rumors, Gossip & News | Yardbarker.com
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #95
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

Quote:

Too bad the NFL is so screwed up right now because, if things were normal, we could have already traded McNabb to the Vikes. I'm aware that Shananhan said that he would deal with the McNabb situation after the draft but I suppose he could have been talked into trading McNabb.
Not only might Tarvaris be leaving, it seems that the Vikes are not so high on Joe Webb. I think the Vikes would definitely like someone else young to groom although if they are smart they won't reach.
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #96
celts32
Playmaker

Quote:

I have my doubts that the Vikes would pull the trigger on Locker at #12 also...but my point is that if Locker is thier target they probably wouldn't risk it.

“Goal line, goal line. I-left, tight wing, 70 chip on white.”

www.facebook.com/HackettstownBeerClub
celts32 is offline   Reply With Quote