Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Scouting Other NFC East Teams - 2010

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 06-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #16
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Re: Scouting Other NFC East Teams - 2010

How much longer are Cowboy fans going to pin there hopes on Felix being the next Emmit? I had Felix on Fantasy Team last year and he was just plain god awful.

Advertisements
Old 06-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #17
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
How much longer are Cowboy fans going to pin there hopes on Felix being the next Emmit? I had Felix on Fantasy Team last year and he was just plain god awful.
Well he's only heading into year 3, plus he ran for 685 yards last year (5.9 per rush) in part time duty. So I wouldn't be too quick to write him off just yet.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #18
LandrySlice
Special Teams

yeah, they have managed to keep the wear and tear off Felix, and that's definetly the player that scares me most on Dallas' Offense, or maybe tied with Witten.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #19
warpaint
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Issues at LT? If Flozell is THAT good, how come he remains unsigned? I figured with the work that the Redskins line needs, DS would have jumped on Adams like white on rice once he was released.

OK, Your current LT is who? Who said Flozell was good I know I didnt also you figured wrong about thinking you know anything Redskin.

Once again common sense takes a vacation. Pinning ALL their hopes? Really? Dallas had the #2 offense in the NFL last season. Romo threw for a career high in yards and rating. They did all of that with the receivers they have on the roster, before Bryant was drafted and even with Williams having a bust year. So the addition of Bryant only makes them deeper at that position. I assure you there are many teams that WISHED they had a Patrick Crayton problem. A WR with his production at #3 on the depth chart? That is a good problem to have.

You take away Witten (2TD) your leading receiver and M Austin your second lead receiver (11TD). P Crayton wont be with you in 2010, he is your 3RD leading receiver and had 9 TD second most last year. All you got left is an overpaid ballboy Roy "MONEY" Williams who is jealous of DEZ, who looks up to Roy and wants to immulate him on the field

Felix Jones NOT a threat? Name 3 other players in the league at that position with his speed that are a threat to take it to the house every time they touch the ball? Chris Johnson comes to mind, but that is about it.

He only had 3 good games last season against wk 3 CAR, wk 17 PHI, Wildcard game PHI and he and you all got lucky landing PHI in the playoffs because thats the only way they finally got a win in they Playoffs
But I guess none of this matters because you an all the other calf ropers are going to Super Bowl again this year.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #20
warpaint
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by backrow View Post
However you can get it, but you might try plain clothes, like a detective. In your case, not neccessarily unique to Texas, you might try boots, jeans and subtle plaid cotton burgandy and gold shirts with sleeves rolled. Maybe a dirty old hat.
Trust me Im a Seasoned Vet I grew up in Dallas so I can blend when necessary. But I rather Rock my colors.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #21
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Well he's only heading into year 3, plus he ran for 685 yards last year (5.9 per rush) in part time duty. So I wouldn't be too quick to write him off just yet.
I wouldnt write him off, but he has been a letdown so far with production and injuries.

Dallas is gonna be a solid team, I wasnt surprised by their offense last year, actually looking back they have been solid offensively for the past several years, but my surprise was by the how well they played on deffense down the stretch. If they are gonna make the playoffs again, its gonna lie on that D.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #22
InsanePianist
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by backrow View Post
CP, Fast Willie Parker, that's 7! D. Sproles, that's 8!
CP isn't on that list. He proved several times last season that he no longer has the speed to take one to the house on any given play. He's easily caught from behind on long runs.
InsanePianist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #23
Slingin Sammy 33
Playmaker

sandtrap......two words, Wade Phillips.

80 - 54 Regular season
1 - 4 Post-season

Makes everything else irrelevant. No matter how the regular season goes, Felix, the WR corps, the new LT, Romo, etc. will be watching come mid-Jan.
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #24
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
We do the scalping.

Giants fans will threaten to send a pack of harmless guidos to your home.

nah , ....just their wives.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #25
budw38
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
Ray Rice, Reggie Bush, DeAngelo Williams, that's 11.
B. Westbrook , A. Alridge , ... hell I bet Tiki Barber and J. Bettis can out run that " old cow "
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:01 PM   #26
warpaint
The Starter

I was waiting for Sandy to reply but hell I'll say it to you all. No doubt Felix got skills but how is he going to threathing anyone the facts are facts. In the words of the Jerrah Jones. "Hell I cant get him on the field. I cant get him out there!"
Old 06-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #27
backrow
The Starter

Trapper basically reported for us on the cow-not-quite-men, but no one has stepped up with an e-girl, or g-nome report.