Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Giving Credit Where Credit's Due: Offensive Stats Before and After the Sherm Lewis Hire

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-14-2009, 10:42 AM   #76
T.O.Killa
The Starter

Re: Giving Credit Where Credit's Due: Offensive Stats Before and After the Sherm Lewis Hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Haven't you been paying attention? Rule #73 of The Warpath...Vinny should never get credit for anything positive.
I know, but sometimes I break it down and think about the people he drafted and from that stand point he rarely makes bad picks. I mean reievers take time to develop. the fruits of last years draft are coming to fruition. He gets blamed for alot, but you lose your probowl left tackle and you are in trouble. I love the offense under Shermin Lewis. I am even back on the fense about Campbell.
T.O.Killa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-14-2009, 09:17 PM   #77
wilsowilso

Re: Giving Credit Where Credit's Due: Offensive Stats Before and After the Sherm Lewis Hire

Sherm Lewis is the man! I think it's about time for a national columnist to call out the fact that just about everyone was saying it was a complete joke bringing this guy into the fold.

Credit to Wilbon who said from the start "hey wait a minute Sherm Lewis deserves huge respect for what he had already accomplished in his career."

All those clowns called him the "bingo caller" and didn't give him any respect.

What he has done is quite remarkable. We have taken a massive step forward on the offensive side of the ball and we are using lots of younger players. Great job Sherm!
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #78
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

I thought from the start Lewis wasn't getting the proper respect for his NFL accomplishments