Snyder Consulting With Haynesworth

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-14-2009, 02:28 PM   #46
RedskinMike
Special Teams

Re: Snyder Consulting With Haynesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint View Post
AH has been doing very good in my eyes, he is very disruptive and the Titans are truly missing him this year. If you just look and see how other players are getting to the QB it proves he is getting the job done. We have as much sack now than we had all of last year.
I agree he is having a beast year. People want to see him with sacks but thats not his job. Look at Andre Carters numbers and that will let you know how good AH is playing.
RedskinMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-14-2009, 02:46 PM   #47
mlmdub130
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinMike View Post
I agree he is having a beast year. People want to see him with sacks but thats not his job. Look at Andre Carters numbers and that will let you know how good AH is playing.
he is having a good year and he is helping carter and orakpo have great years, i would just like to see him in the game when it's 3rd and 7 instead of on the bench, he has been great when he is in the game, just needs to practice and get his conditioning up so he can be in on more downs

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #48
GusFrerotte

Nothing but noise at this point. To me it is just Snyder doing the lamest PR move to get the fans to think he actually cares about winning. This has gone on for way too long for anyone to think Snyder gives a care about winning. IF this guy can get the Skins to th e top of the Forbes most lucrative pro sports franchise with losing, do you think he really is going to care about winning? Remember the Skins TV market is rather small anymore. Snyder could squeeze some more $$$$$$$$$ out of the faithful, but not much.
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:33 AM   #49
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
Per the article:
"They're usually 15-, 20-, even 30-minute conversations sometimes, depends on what the day is looking like. You know, he's just a big fan. He's a guy who will do anything to get the right players and to win. That's what he wants to do, he wants to win.

"Most of all our conversations start out, like 'How can we win? Can we win this week? What do you think?' and things like that."

Just as you are saying we can't guess at what they are talking about, we know factually what they are talking about. He clearly says that they are speaking about potential solutions to fixing the Redskins problems. That topic is stated in this article. Any other topic of conversation is not listed so can not be factually discussed.

This was a factual conversation that took place between Snyder and Haynesworth, per Haynesworth's account.

That can be discussed as fact. Any other side conversations that people are bringing up as potentially being discussed is not factual and is subject to speculation.

This article though clearly states that they've previously and continually discuss the problems of the Redskins and potential solutions.
Due to lack of facts remind me not to discuss aliens or reincarnation.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote