Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Jason Campbell gets his mind right for the season..

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 07-03-2009, 01:42 PM   #91
wolfeskins
The Starter

Re: Jason Campbell gets his mind right for the season..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
From Thursday night's Sporting News Radio's The Monty Show:

"I gotta step in this year," Brennan said. "They've already made it clear that they're going to play me a ton in the preseason and we gotta play four very talented teams and talented defenses and that's going to be my test."

"Right now it seems like it's in everyone's hands," Brennan said. "For Jason Campbell it's his last year, it's in his hands to go out and earn that second contract and earn that for him. And for me in the preseason it's my chance to go out there for the second year and prove that I belong and have a great preseason and show that I belong and maybe could be a starter one day."

Looks like we're set on pushing Campbell from every angle. Seems like Colt is going to get plenty of chances in the preseason to swell the Cult of Colt to the point of explosion. Or shut them up. Either way, it will be interesting to see what he's got.

i think the skins front office and coaching staff really need to see what colt can do because if campbell doesn't play well this season then he's not coming back. with campbell not returning the skins have to make a huge decision, do they make colt the starter, do they draft a qb with their first round pick or do they go after a qb in free agency because we all know todd collins will not be the answer.

Advertisements
Old 07-03-2009, 10:55 PM   #92
GMScud
Swearinger

Re: Jason Campbell gets his mind right for the season..

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeskins View Post
i think the skins front office and coaching staff really need to see what colt can do because if campbell doesn't play well this season then he's not coming back. with campbell not returning the skins have to make a huge decision, do they make colt the starter, do they draft a qb with their first round pick or do they go after a qb in free agency because we all know todd collins will not be the answer.
I think if Campbell plays poorly enough to be gone from DC for good, then chances are he'll get benched before the season is over, and we'll get a good look at Colt in regular season games.