Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Redskins Inactives

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-30-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
PennSkinsFan
Impact Rookie

Redskins Inactives

Redskins Inactives | DC Pro Sports Report -- Sports news, stats and analysis from the capital of the free world

Good news is that London Fletcher is not on the list, which tell me he will be playing today.

PennSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-30-2008, 12:10 PM   #2
Mr.Redskin
Camp Scrub

Re: Redskins Inactives

London is the heartbeat of our defense. He HAS to be a pro bowl starter this year. No more popularity contests this guy is an enforcer in the middle and to be as small as he is really has made me re-think the MLB spot.

Rob jackson suprisingly has stayed on the roster. I would have guess a WR posistion would be filled for his spot but I guess Kelly is proving to be productively present.

It would be nice if Golston was active. Where is Montgomery this year? He hardly gets reps. I wonder if GWilliams just preferred AM over KG and Blasche the opposite, I dunno.

Since we are not talking about MWashington, I will take the moment to say the past 3 years including injury time he has been the most unproductive statistically to say the least. He is more than on the hot seat in my eyes. But we deserve better in that position.

But most of all today #21 is not in the lineup and that feels miserable.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:30 PM   #3
SouperMeister
Playmaker

Re: Redskins Inactives

So even after Jim Zorn explicitly states that with Fred Davis, it's a trust issue on running the proper assignment, Davis still doesn't show the coaches enough to warrant activation. This is really disappointing, especially when the Cowboys are getting big plays from their 2nd TE (Bennett) who was drafted after Davis.
SouperMeister is offline   Reply With Quote