Around the NFL week 13

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-27-2008, 07:26 PM   #16
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Re: Around the NFL week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
Cowboys honestly don't look that great, Seattle just sucks. Pressure Romo and he starts making typical mistakes because he thinks he is superman.
looked more like he stayed poised and escaped most situations thrown at him, while only getting called for intentional grounding once, and that's when a receiver left route
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #17
redskinjim
Special Teams

we are not that good right now we have a chance this week to change everything with a win against the giants.That would get the wagon rolling and give us the momentum going in to the playoffs.I believe we win against the giants this weekend!
redskinjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:40 PM   #18
Redskin Jim
Impact Rookie

I'm with you on this one Jim. I hope we come out with a lot of intensity, winning this one could set the tone for the rest of the season.
Old 11-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #19
rbanerjee23
The Starter

ive been a little negative about the skins' chances this week against the giants but i will say this - offense wise, statistically they are no better and the skins are no worse except for one big difference (huge actually), they have scored 31 (i believe) offensive touchdowns while washington has scored 18 (again i believe). Similarly, the skins defense is among the best in the league as are the giants. if the redskins scored with the regularity the giants do, they would be among the premier teams in the league...
IF ZORN OPENS UP THE PLAYCALLING, GETS SANTANA MOSS A 150-170 YARD GAME AT THE RISK OF AN INT OR TWO, THEN THERE IS NO REASON THE SKINS CANNOT WIN. BUT IF HE PLAYS THE SAME WEAK-ASS, COWARDLY CRAP THAT HE DID AGAINST THE GIANTS THEN THE REDSKINS DONT STAND A CHANCE...NOT A CHANCE (IM TALKING 25/30 POINT LOSS).
rbanerjee23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:45 AM   #20
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

With Plaxico out for this weeks' game we just caught a break. It's disheartening to know if we lose to the Giants we will let the Cowboys move up into second place. Then that will put them in the drivers seat for the rest of the way. Their win over the Seahawks puts a hell of a lot of pressure on us to beat the Giants now.