Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell

Vince Young overrated?

Thread Hell

Old 12-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #271
That Guy
Living Legend

Re: Vince Young overrated?

it keeps going cause you seem to need to have the last word, even though it's pretty obvious no one else cares.

Quote:
So what you're saying is, skrew any thread that is not directly related to our playoff run? Good to know.
he's saying that he doubts anyone cares about whether vince young is overrated since he doesn't play for us (and never will), he's not in the same division, and we won't be seeing him any time soon... and he has nothing to do with our team now or our recent success or the fact that we could be in the playoffs by sunday night.

you know, it is completely possible to have your own opinions without being a total dipwad about it. every week i seem to see yet another thread based on the "I'm right, and you're stupid (because i said so)" maxim, and it's retarded and a huge waste of time. If you don't care to have an actual debate or conversion, and all that matters is being right no matter what, maybe you should save some time and not bother posting your "facts" on a DISCUSSION BOARD.

sorry if that's a bit harsh, but i've already seen this crap a thousand times before, and it's boring.

Advertisements
Old 12-25-2007, 10:05 PM   #272
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
it keeps going cause you seem to need to have the last word, even though it's pretty obvious no one else cares.

he's saying that he doubts anyone cares about whether vince young is overrated since he doesn't play for us (and never will), he's not in the same division, and we won't be seeing him any time soon... and he has nothing to do with our team now or our recent success or the fact that we could be in the playoffs by sunday night.

you know, it is completely possible to have your own opinions without being a total dipwad about it. every week i seem to see yet another thread based on the "I'm right, and you're stupid (because i said so)" maxim, and it's retarded and a huge waste of time. If you don't care to have an actual debate or conversion, and all that matters is being right no matter what, maybe you should save some time and not bother posting your "facts" on a DISCUSSION BOARD.

sorry if that's a bit harsh, but i've already seen this crap a thousand times before, and it's boring.
Thank you.

And to further clarify, though I don't see why I have to, I'm saying the last thing on people's minds right now is how the hell Vince Young is doing. I think there's only one person on this board right now who every Sunday says "Wow, what a great win by the Redskins...now let me rush to my computer and log on to RedskinsWarpath.com so I can talk about...Vince Young"

No one is saying screw other threads. I'm saying don't get all pissy when people don't rush to comment on this thread.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:06 PM   #273
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

I'll let jsarno get a response in, then I think it's time to lock this thread. Way past due
Old 12-25-2007, 10:15 PM   #274
Ocliw
Special Teams

Ive seen threads about the SKINS(imagine that on this site) that I wanted to read and or elaborate on that were locked. Way past due is a major understatement.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:28 AM   #275
mheisig
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I'll let jsarno get a response in, then I think it's time to lock this thread. Way past due
Hells yes! I've been doing my damnedest to get this joke of a thread locked for weeks with no luck.

Could we send it to Thread Hell too? I think that would give us all some satisfactory closure if we could see it die a horrible, flaming death.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:42 PM   #276
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Enough with this thread. Closed