Amnesty for the Kool Aid Drinkers

Thread Hell

Old 11-25-2007, 05:23 PM   #31
jsarno
Franchise Player

Re: Amnesty for the Kool Aid Drinkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl4064 View Post
No way in hell John Jansen is pro bowl caliber. Speaking of pro bowlers, chris samuels layed an egg today.
LOL...k.

Advertisements
Old 11-25-2007, 05:23 PM   #32
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
You know what, there is no point being here with all you non fans. Enjoy the rest of the Bills / Cards season ladies, we'll see you when you feel like jumping back on our bandwagon.

Dude this is not the end of the world enjoy another team the Skins will always be there for you, asking for your money.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:23 PM   #33
paulskinsfan

Quote:
See, this is exactly what I am talking about. You have no clue which is your ass and which is your elbow.
1- I said pro bowl CALIBER.
2- Sean Taylor / Santana Moss / Randy Thomas / Jon Jansen / Carlos Rogers / Marcus Washington / and Sellers are all pro bowl caliber, throw in players like Thrash and ARE and that just makes our injury list massive. We have scrubs catching passes for us cause we can't man a team with the injuries. We had 3rd stringers on the O-Line for a little while.
I'm sure this is falling on deaf ears...well, ignorant ears is more like it. But if you seriously think Freeney and Harrison is worth all our injured guys, this conversation is over.

Now, given that this was a hard loss, I will forgive you. While Sean Taylor is a beast, and I will give you that, ain't no way those other playas, ESPECIALLY CARLOS ROGERS, are pro bowlers. Santana ain't pro bowl caliper either, gimpy boy had one good year and now his heel hurts and his hammy is bad. Sellars has never ever made the pro bowl, although he is one of my favorite players and greatly underutilized by the current coaching staff.

Jsarno, please come forward and be cleansed.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:23 PM   #34
hurrykaine
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTRedskinsFan View Post
You're right. There would have been no thread because it still would have been the ugliest win in recent memory against a team w/o a starting qb for most of the game in which we could not get into the fucking endzone and had 6 turnovers. In other words, even a win would have left Gibbs w/ lots of explaining to do.

The loss means he should just shut up and go home.
I'm with you - I think the old man has lost it and should step down at season's end, but if he's going to stick around for another year....

...at least demonstrate that you can get this team to beat the Giants up in the meadowlands.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:29 PM   #35
paulskinsfan

Quote:
You will not be welcome on the bandwagon when we start to win again. Whether it be this year, or next, or 5 years from now. You need to be a fan through the thick and thin, you're not.

This is ignorance X 100. Im not a fan because I do not point out the obvious? Retarded. Im a Redskins fan so much that the scar tissue left from each and every loss leaves me 100% oblivious to your ridiculous argument. I have watched every single game for 25 years, and Im here to tell ya that while Joe Gibbs was a great coach in the 80s, Gibbs 2.0 has been a failure. If you cannot accept that, then you my friend are not a fan, you are blinded by your loyalty and you do not want what is best for this great organization.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:30 PM   #36
chrisl4064

Quote:
LOL...k.
Kool aid is one thing, blind homer is another. Im sure if it were up to you the entire redskins team would be in the pro bowl with Gibbs coaching, im mean obviously since he would be coach of the year right?
Old 11-25-2007, 05:32 PM   #37
MTRedskinsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
This team is ugly but is improving. IMO they are going no where this year but next year could be more competitve. Now lets band together and cheer on the Pack otherwise I hope you like the cowgirls in the Super Bowl.
I've been thinking the same thing for a couple of days. Even if we got into the playoffs we're too inconsistent and far too poorly coached to go far. I am, and always will be the Skins fan, but for the rest of the season I will also root root root for the Pack because 1) I hate Dallas and can't stand the though of them in the SB 2) I hate NE and especially Brady and if there's one thing I know from this year of football - upset is in the air - GB all the way!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:34 PM   #38
paulskinsfan

PLEASE, PLEASE PEOPLE!!! Can we have but one confessed kool aid drinker to come forth and repent! Please, someone come forth now, and forever be forgiven on this football alter.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:37 PM   #39
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Quote:
Kool aid is one thing, blind homer is another. Im sure if it were up to you the entire redskins team would be in the pro bowl with Gibbs coaching, im mean obviously since he would be coach of the year right?
Gibbs is done with coaching. I mean he had a great legacy Gibbs 1.0 but Gibbs 2.0 is just making him look bad. He needs to hang it up before he goes down as the coach that "Used to have it." I'm not a fan of Gibbs 2.0 and I don't know if there's any coach in the NFL who could have done better than Gibbs 2.0, but I want him to stay until his contract is up and then kick bricks.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:37 PM   #40
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
jsarno needs to see the light this team sucks. Funny part once they start win again (big maybe) they will let us right back on the wagon. I learned a long time ago enjoy the good times and learn when to walk away. No need to get mad and ruin your day over a team who seem to just like to collect a check from Danny boy.

I am really sad over the Redskin's loss, just as Cooley is.I am sure he is just as sad, while f--king his cheerleader wife and living in his mansion all becasue of jsarno's blind homer mentality.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:38 PM   #41
chrisl4064

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulskinsfan View Post
PLEASE, PLEASE PEOPLE!!! Can we have but one confessed kool aid drinker to come forth and repent! Please, someone come forth now, and forever be forgiven on this football alter.
Dude its not going to happen, even if we are eliminated from the playoffs the kool aiders will still think there is a chance due to a plane crash or some wild shit.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:40 PM   #42
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

This thread needs a new home. Thread hell.