Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Other Sports

JGR: Denny almost whips Kyle Petty's A$$

Other Sports

Old 09-24-2007, 09:41 AM   #1
Sammy Baugh Fan
Playmaker

JGR: Denny almost whips Kyle Petty's A$$

Oh man that was priceless yesterday when Denny jumped out his car to whip Kyle Petty's pety ass. lol Let me say I do not support physical violence but I would have liked to have seen Denny Dot Kyle's Tater for being a jerk. lol

Denny had a pretty good car and Kyle is still somehow on the track riding slowly on his Daddy's [THE King] reputation. Kyle was slow and Denny was passing folks and instead of Kyle moving up the track [like he had been doing most of the race] he drove down and Denny got into the back of him. Wrecked Kyles car for a DNF and Denny's bad enough to put him done 40 Laps.

While Denny was sitting in his car quiet fricking Kyle comes over and OPENS Denny's Safety Net, Has his finger all in Denny's Face and then goes way too far by striking Denny's head when he slapped his vizor down. BOY you woke the Sleeping Giant! Denny had his gloves and helmet off and was out of that car like a rocket to whip Kyle's ass but Kyle [go figure] had RUN from Denny's Garage area. lol

Here's more on it here.
Jayski'sŪ Silly Season Site - Nextel Cup News Page
Quote:
WHY DID HE DO THAT? DID YOU SAY SOMETHING BACK TO HIM? "I did not say one word to him. I asked him to come over and talk to me. He chose to slap my helmet. I have a short fuse. Don't do that. I didn't say one word to him (Petty) in the garage. All I just said wad 'Come here and let me talk to you about it'. He chose to slap my helmet, you know, in hindsight, I should have grabbed his throat."(

Did ya'll see that?

And what were yer thoughts?

Some may be of the opinion Denny was too aggresive. I don't think so but could understand that opinion. He was trying to get back to the front and lead more laps.

Redskin's game came on about this point so I watched the other "Train Wreck". lol

peace
mike

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2007, 02:44 PM   #2
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: JGR: Denny almost whips Kyle Petty's A$$

This kind of summarizes my thoughts on it

FOX Sports on MSN - NASCAR - Hamlin at a crossroads in attitude

I think Hamlin is very fortunate to be on the same team as Stewart and now Kyle Busch because he looks like a saint compared to them. In reality though, he needs to get his act together and have a better appreciation for the opportunity he was given to drive for a top team like JGR. He's a good driver, but there are other just as good who (if given the right opportunity) could have better results.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:18 PM   #3
firstdown
Living Legend

I think Petty would have taken him!
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:35 PM   #4
Sammy Baugh Fan
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
This kind of summarizes my thoughts on it

FOX Sports on MSN - NASCAR - Hamlin at a crossroads in attitude

I think Hamlin is very fortunate to be on the same team as Stewart and now Kyle Busch because he looks like a saint compared to them. In reality though, he needs to get his act together and have a better appreciation for the opportunity he was given to drive for a top team like JGR. He's a good driver, but there are other just as good who (if given the right opportunity) could have better results.
Denny was Rookie of the Year last year....FEW NASCAR drivers finished like he has in only 2 years in NASCAR. SO JGR makes the difference....what happened to JJ Yalley? He's in a Championship winning car for JGR and sucked.

Denny is making the car fast not the car making Denny fast. That's a joke bro . lol

As for Kyle "getting the better of Denny" that too is a joke. Kyle is an old "never was" in motorsports who is out of shape and Denny is a VMI Grad who picked up 20 lbs of Muscle in the off season. Denny would beat the h3ll out of Kyle. Are YOU Joking?????? Bwhahahahaha

You guys do know "Redskins" at least. lol

I bet Kyle gets out of Denny's way this next week and all to come.

Go Hamlin!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:52 PM   #5
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

I figured this would get a rise of out of you. Before you jump to any conclusion though, understand that I didn't post to get a rise of out of you.

I understand you're a diehard Denny fan. That's cool and all. I'm just saying he's not without his faults, both personally and professionally. And that, while he is a good driver, having the support of JGR has helped him tremendously and put him in a better position to succeed than if he had been with say Brewco Motorsports.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:57 PM   #6
Sammy Baugh Fan
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I figured this would get a rise of out of you. Before you jump to any conclusion though, understand that I didn't post to get a rise of out of you.

I understand you're a diehard Denny fan. That's cool and all. I'm just saying he's not without his faults, both personally and professionally. And that, while he is a good driver, having the support of JGR has helped him tremendously and put him in a better position to succeed than if he had been with say Brewco Motorsports.
Yeah and my point to you as a TS fan is if Smoke would have wrecked Kyle yer opinion would be 100% different...."Kyle was in Smokes way and should have moved" is what I would expect.

Denny has MORE wins than Kyle Petty. Who should get out of who's way..

yeah, I'm a hamlin fan and getting a rise from me is easy. lol
Old 09-26-2007, 06:38 PM   #7
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy Baugh Fan View Post
Oh man that was priceless yesterday when Denny jumped out his car to whip Kyle Petty's pety ass. lol Let me say I do not support physical violence but I would have liked to have seen Denny Dot Kyle's Tater for being a jerk. lol

Denny had a pretty good car and Kyle is still somehow on the track riding slowly on his Daddy's [THE King] reputation. Kyle was slow and Denny was passing folks and instead of Kyle moving up the track [like he had been doing most of the race] he drove down and Denny got into the back of him. Wrecked Kyles car for a DNF and Denny's bad enough to put him done 40 Laps.

While Denny was sitting in his car quiet fricking Kyle comes over and OPENS Denny's Safety Net, Has his finger all in Denny's Face and then goes way too far by striking Denny's head when he slapped his vizor down. BOY you woke the Sleeping Giant! Denny had his gloves and helmet off and was out of that car like a rocket to whip Kyle's ass but Kyle [go figure] had RUN from Denny's Garage area. lol

Here's more on it here.
Jayski'sŪ Silly Season Site - Nextel Cup News Page

Did ya'll see that?

And what were yer thoughts?

Some may be of the opinion Denny was too aggresive. I don't think so but could understand that opinion. He was trying to get back to the front and lead more laps.

Redskin's game came on about this point so I watched the other "Train Wreck". lol

peace
mike
I'm glad it was your guy and not jeff gordon. However, I feel he would have respected Gordon enough to get out of the way, so you need to ask yourself why a respected driver (yes, Kyle is respected) didn't get out of the way?
Don't get me wrong, Kyle is 100% wrong if you ask me. Just makes you wonder the reasoning.

VIVA JEFF GORDON and his 2 point lead!
Old 09-26-2007, 08:18 PM   #8
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Yeah and my point to you as a TS fan is if Smoke would have wrecked Kyle yer opinion would be 100% different...."Kyle was in Smokes way and should have moved" is what I would expect.

Denny has MORE wins than Kyle Petty. Who should get out of who's way..

yeah, I'm a hamlin fan and getting a rise from me is easy. lol
Well your opinion is your opinion
Old 09-27-2007, 08:27 AM   #9
Sammy Baugh Fan
Playmaker

Quote:
No Penalty for Petty: NASCAR will not penalize Kyle Petty for slapping the visor of Denny Hamlin in the garage area following their accident in Sunday's Dodge Dealers 400, a NASCAR spokesman said.(SceneDaily.com)(9-27-2007)
lol
What were they gonna do take points away from the loser and spoil his season? Petty is a joke. A 2 season rookie has more wins than his whole career.

Oh well, back to making Lefts!
Vrooom!
Go Denny Go!
Old 09-27-2007, 01:26 PM   #10
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
lol
What were they gonna do take points away from the loser and spoil his season? Petty is a joke. A 2 season rookie has more wins than his whole career.

Oh well, back to making Lefts!
Vrooom!
Go Denny Go!
Denny will still be looking at Gordon's bumper the rest of the season. Better get used to it buddy!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:03 PM   #11
Sammy Baugh Fan
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Denny will still be looking at Gordon's bumper the rest of the season. Better get used to it buddy!
That 24 car has been the man to beat all season. I'd like Denny to race well and finish in the Top 5. I'd be ok with that.

Good luck! My buddy STU is a Gordon fan so I get it from him too.

peace
mike
Old 09-27-2007, 08:53 PM   #12
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
That 24 car has been the man to beat all season. I'd like Denny to race well and finish in the Top 5. I'd be ok with that.

Good luck! My buddy STU is a Gordon fan so I get it from him too.

peace
mike
Man I hope it keeps up.

For the record, Hamlin is the only guy I like on the JGR team!

(by the way, just so you know, Kyle Petty has 8 career wins, Hamlin only 3...Hamlin is obviously on his way to crushing Petty since Petty has only 12 top 15 finishes, only 5 top 10 finishes, and 2 top 5 finishes in his 29 year career.)
Old 09-30-2007, 07:52 AM   #13
Sammy Baugh Fan
Playmaker

lol
Quote:
"I know Kyle gets run over a lot and the reason is he's so far off the pace.
D Hamlin.