Thread Hell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2006, 02:53 PM   #7
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: Darrell Green Apperence Tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxRedSkin View Post
You have the unabated perpetuance to jab me under my skin for some unknown reason. If you want to talk about murder then how about coming to my brother Scott Christopher McCabe's murder trial. My brother was murdered in cold blood september 7, 1997 and YEAH!!! we are still in the legal process for his murderers. Think before you speak again. Please.

P.S. There is actually things out there in life that are more important than football and our Redskins. Hopefully you'll be reminded of that this coming thursday.

P.S.S. Jan 2 we start trial again for one of my brothers killers. Maricopa County Superior Court, Judge Gordons court 8th floor east court house. You want to see a cold blooded killer, come watch. Here's a link for your interest if you think I kid around. This is his motion to travel these holidays and be with his family. Oh, bye the way he was previously convicted of my Brothers first degree murder and an Appellete court changed his conviction....Please do not ever again use the term kill or murder so loosely.

wont let me paste: so here it is.
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...6/m2437357.pdf

P.S.S.S. no murderers are not alright in my eyes GUY

Hail
Sorry to hear about all that. On this note, however, I don't want the thread to start heading very much in the wrong direction. So I'm locking it because there is nothing more to really discuss here.