Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

The Moderator Poll

Parking Lot

View Poll Results: Who is the super-coolest Moderator?
MattyK 9 26.47%
Bozzy 1 2.94%
JoeCrisp 9 26.47%
BrudLee 2 5.88%
Ramseyfan 3 8.82%
RedskinRat 1 2.94%
smootsmack 9 26.47%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2004, 08:27 PM   #61
Daseal
Puppy Kicker

Team Smootsmack Making A Comeback!
Daseal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-05-2004, 12:29 AM   #62
BrudLee
Playmaker

For the record:
I am officially angry and will officially express such anger, that I received exactly zero votes during my birthday. All future "sorry I missed you's" will be treated with disdain.\

DRUNKEN ANGER!
Old 06-05-2004, 12:47 AM   #63
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrudLee
For the record:
I am officially angry and will officially express such anger, that I received exactly zero votes during my birthday. All future "sorry I missed you's" will be treated with disdain.\

DRUNKEN ANGER!
Might be time to put the Brud Bus back in the garage. Besides if I'm not mistaken you asked for rope for your birthday. You get any of that?

DRUNKEN MANIACAL LAUGHTER!
Old 06-05-2004, 12:47 PM   #64
Beemnseven
Pro Bowl

Wink

OK, here's how I voted: I've been conversing with Matty longer than any of the other mods, and he and I go back to the Yahoo! Clubs days. That, along with the thinly-veiled threats at deleting accounts, made me decide that a vote for Matty was in "my best interests".

Not to take anything away from the other mods, JoeCrisp comes in a very close second thanks to the professionally insightful comments and thought-provoking material he contributes to the site.

Brudlee -- he's a funny guy. He makes me laugh. That ought to count for something.

I don't hear too much from Bozzy and Ramseyfan (is he even aware of this poll, by the way?). But hey, sometimes I have two or three week layoffs from the Warpath as well. Sometimes life is too hectic. I always try to come back after being away for awhile to check on things -- then that's when the pendulum will swing and I get addicted and nearly all of my free time is spent here.

RedskinRat and Smootsmack? They're just good people.

Oh hell, can't I vote for all of you guys?
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 01:04 PM   #65
BrudLee
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemnseven
OK, here's how I voted: I've been conversing with Matty longer than any of the other mods, and he and I go back to the Yahoo! Clubs days. That, along with the thinly-veiled threats at deleting accounts, made me decide that a vote for Matty was in "my best interests".

Not to take anything away from the other mods, JoeCrisp comes in a very close second thanks to the professionally insightful comments and thought-provoking material he contributes to the site.

Brudlee -- he's a funny guy. He makes me laugh. That ought to count for something.

I don't hear too much from Bozzy and Ramseyfan (is he even aware of this poll, by the way?). But hey, sometimes I have two or three week layoffs from the Warpath as well. Sometimes life is too hectic. I always try to come back after being away for awhile to check on things -- then that's when the pendulum will swing and I get addicted and nearly all of my free time is spent here.

RedskinRat and Smootsmack? They're just good people.

Oh hell, can't I vote for all of you guys?
No, Ramseyfan isn't aware of this poll - which makes his lead over me more painful than I can describe. I'm hungover and sobbing.
Old 06-05-2004, 03:27 PM   #66
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Matt and Joe have a distinct and decidedly unfair advantage in that they actually contribute positively to the forum. I protest!
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote