Presidential Race 2024

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-28-2024, 03:09 PM   #166
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Presidential Race 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Have you met Trump? Actually have you met highly successful men from up from Jersey, NYC, Ct, Boston? Many talk in the same vernacular…it’s annoying as fuck and rubs people the wrong way.” The best, the greatest”…that’s how they speak. .

That is absolute BS, you know nothing of anyone from New Jersey or New York or successful men.

Advertisements
Old 06-28-2024, 05:58 PM   #167
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Joe Biden has dementia and is a fucking liar. Let's not all act like he tells only the truth just struggles mentally.

Trump is a manchild and a liar.

No matter who you vote for, you're getting an ass combo.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 08:05 PM   #168
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Joe Biden has dementia and is a fucking liar. Let's not all act like he tells only the truth just struggles mentally.

Trump is a manchild and a liar.

No matter who you vote for, you're getting an ass combo.
Biden comes felony free at least, and he doesn’t surround himself with people who end up in jail
Old 06-28-2024, 08:06 PM   #169
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Biden comes felony free at least, and he doesn’t surround himself with people who end up in jail
Yeah, he just raises them instead.

Also, let's not act like if Trump was found innocent, you might've voted for him. It's just an easy line to throw in. The felonies over some slutbag has zero effect on why democrats won't vote for him. And frankly, it's really the least important reasons to not vote for him. There are many many better reasons.
Old 06-28-2024, 08:40 PM   #170
MTK
\m/

Easy line to throw in? Ok I guess I just like my presidents felony free. Call me fussy that I don’t want a guy with no class, morals, or ethics running the free world. I definitely would have never voted for a guy like Trump felonies or not, doesn’t take a genius to see he’s a bad hombre/piece of shit.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:05 PM   #171
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Easy line to throw in? Ok I guess I just like my presidents felony free. Call me fussy that I don’t want a guy with no class, morals, or ethics running the free world. I definitely would have never voted for a guy like Trump felonies or not, doesn’t take a genius to see he’s a bad hombre/piece of shit.
I think you just stated my point. You were never voting for him before these charges or regardless of the verdict. So throwing felonies over a whore are just little sprinkles on top. They don't make the sundae. I'm not trying to convince you to vote for Trump. I'm not either. But these felonies are just good soundbites to use on justifying your Biden vote, when he's a miserable candidate.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:10 PM   #172
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I’m voting based on record. No one wants to talk policy because Biden’s been a fucking disaster on most, if not every front.

Trump did a better job on both domestic and foreign. Also doesn’t believe in cult like dumb shit like the world is gonna end in 10 years due to climate, violent criminals belong on the street, cutting up kids transgender bullshit is ok, etc.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 09:18 PM   #173
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Let's do a Command Post poll, band of brothers/sisters. We pick 3 Republicans and 3 Democrats that aren't Trump or Biden. Whatever the poll says, we all vote for that person. So I might have to vote for say Gavin Newsom.
Old 06-29-2024, 07:59 AM   #174
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://x.com/HalSparks/status/1806585292415291612

Imma keep it simple, alls I know is I ain't voting for the guy who shits his pants on live tv.
Old 06-29-2024, 09:45 AM   #175
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Let's do a Command Post poll, band of brothers/sisters. We pick 3 Republicans and 3 Democrats that aren't Trump or Biden. Whatever the poll says, we all vote for that person. So I might have to vote for say Gavin Newsom.
How the parties think these two should be the candidates is beyond me. And make no mistake if either party WANTED a different candidate they would have moved heaven, hell and the media to make it happen.

Since neither has officially been nominated yet, I will still hold out hope that one or both conventions will watch that tape over and over and put competent, non-evil, candidates on the top of their ticket. Whichever party does that will get my vote. Otherwise neither will - though I am sure it won't be missed.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 09:55 AM   #176
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://x.com/HalSparks/status/1806585292415291612

Imma keep it simple, alls I know is I ain't voting for the guy who shits his pants on live tv.
Hal Sparks…wasn’t he the guy vh-1 used to get to comment on all their shows? gotta be like 15-20 years. Nice pull

Mooby, should they invoke the 25th amendment? Who is leading the country?

Remember last week when the media lied about the “cheap fake” videos and Obama lead Biden off stage? How did that story turn out?…another lie

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 12:41 PM   #177
MTK
\m/

Quote:
I think you just stated my point. You were never voting for him before these charges or regardless of the verdict. So throwing felonies over a whore are just little sprinkles on top. They don't make the sundae. I'm not trying to convince you to vote for Trump. I'm not either. But these felonies are just good soundbites to use on justifying your Biden vote, when he's a miserable candidate.
The fact he’s a convicted felon just cements the fact he’s not qualified to run the country. It’s a worthy part of the overall discussion.

In what walk of life would someone support the hiring of a guy like this for any critically important job let alone the President? It’s just bizarre we’re at this point. I don’t think the convictions should be glossed over.

I’m not trying to justify voting for Biden, I’d vote for anyone not named Trump.
Old 06-29-2024, 01:11 PM   #178
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Haven't read a post from anyone claiming Biden is a great President. He is 80 and yeah he doesn't move like he did at 55 or 60 name anyone that does and he has sufferd from a stammer his whole life No one has claimed he is the best.
In the race for President he is 150 times better then trump. Being a convicted Felon is a validation for all that have known what scum he is, trump has only one policy ...whats good for him fuck the Country , Fuck America. MAGA scum cult memebers like chico feel the same, they ignore how the MAGA party has and is wrecking the Democracy that has always been the back bone of this Country.
Old 06-29-2024, 02:16 PM   #179
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
I’m voting based on record. No one wants to talk policy because Biden’s been a fucking disaster on most, if not every front.

Trump did a better job on both domestic and foreign. Also doesn’t believe in cult like dumb shit like the world is gonna end in 10 years due to climate, violent criminals belong on the street, cutting up kids transgender bullshit is ok, etc.
And you don't want to talk about an attempted coup or that his own interests come first, Russia's come second and then he might think about it for anyone or thing else.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 04:09 PM   #180
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:

What exactly was a Trump policy that would be worth another 4-8 years or longer of him? My 403B was fantastic while he was in office, but I also had neighbors that repeatedly had INS called by other neighbors because the wife is from Greece and the husband from Jamaica. The same neighbors had a "Fuck Biden" poster aimed at an elementary school bus stop during the election. They recently put it up again. I don't want that trauma again. I would rather have high inflation and high taxes it isn't worth it. In regards to climate change the only people who have said the Earth would end in 10 years are conservative mouth pieces like Alex Jones, Sean Hannity etc. They take the words of scientists and twist them. Climate change should be the number one issue everything else is a result of it the economy, immigration, security.

But what about dumb shit like have white supremist in the cabinet? How about the legal killing of unarmed citizens. These are the values of Trump. He has already said he would want to put liberals in concentration camps, that is really cool that is the America you want.