Presidential Race 2024

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-28-2024, 12:40 AM   #151
nonniey
The Starter

Re: Presidential Race 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Biden is a god damn fucking embarrassment.

I hope everyone clearly understands now why this country is in terrible shape…the policies of a dementia ridden jack ass

Can’t name one policy that’s been effective…I point to policies of Biden and the shithole democrats that explain every fucking problem this country has which are many.
Only Biden is an embarrassment???

Biden definitely had a catastrophically bad debate which likely sinks his chances of reelection, but both are goddamn embarrassments. It is becoming clear as day that Biden suffers from dementia and the other choice is an immature pro-Russian self-serving criminal who attempted a coup against the United States (and who also is starting to show signs of senility).

Like I've been saying we are so screwed.

The Dems only chance of stopping Trump at this point is doing something they are just not capable of at this point. That is to dump to Biden and nominate someone from the right wing of the Democratic party (ie That would be dead center of the overall political range) that has name recognition - There is only one that fits that criteria and that would be Manchin (Sinema as VP?) and no way in hell would the current progressively controlled Dems ever make that move.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-28-2024, 06:16 AM   #152
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4f22e59e&ei=31

Not sure why I'm posting this - pretty sure we're all entrenched by now. Just in case anyone is dubious to the claims from last night.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:18 AM   #153
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The dishonesty of the media on full display again…for 3 years they have been telling you not to believe your lying eyes, Biden maybe old but he is mentally sharp and fully doing the job the president

He is clearly not fit and it was on full display last night

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 07:43 AM   #154
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4f22e59e&ei=31

Not sure why I'm posting this - pretty sure we're all entrenched by now. Just in case anyone is dubious to the claims from last night.
These fact checks are of course horseshit Mooby. But I’d expect nothing else…

yes Governor Northam supported killing baby up to moment of birth. Stop trying to excuse it.

Yes Biden supports open borders which he told illegals to surge to the border when he became to president during the primary. Highes months on record: https://apnews.com/article/immigrati...f74de6cc629b32.

His border policy is a catastrophe, stop excusing it. And Trump border crossings were at a 40 year lows…fact

Yes Biden had more Covid deaths than Trump. And did not have tests available during his major surge winter after he took office. Nothing Biden did in Covid stopped the Covid deaths.

Seriously bringing up 1953 stat on unemployment…yes these are clearly bias fact chats.

In modern unemployment, yes Trump saw historic numbers and brought the unemployment number for Blacks to the lowest point ever.

Your fact checks are biased against Trump and negligent misleading, conveniently leaves outs facts that support Trumps record

Trump lead the Middle East with the Abraham accords and crushed the isis war…Joe has lead the Middle East into by appeasing Iran, allowing them to support Hamas Oct 7 and the Houthis attacks on the Red Sea. The Ukraine war happened because Biden was weak on Russia and NATO

We can talk failed energy policy, inflation, record high rent and food prices, Gen Z being priced out of buying there first house…

We can talk Jews being attacked in the streets of LA and on college campuses with antisemitism not seen in my lifetime. These aren’t rednecks committing the acts but college professors, liberals in democrat run cities. And they allow it to happen

Mooby, can you seriously name a policy under Biden that has worked? Is your opinion the Biden record is stronger than Trumps record in their Presidency?

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 06-28-2024 at 08:53 AM.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:54 AM   #155
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Instead of saying everything was the best there's ever been or the greatest there's ever been, etc., why not give us some real actual numbers? And nothing wrong with not having the greatest numbers, really good numbers are still good.

Why not just say prior to COVID hitting, in February of 2020, unemployment sat at 3.5%, that was the lowest % we have had in America since 1969? That is really good, the lowest it was in 51 years. That is a stat that should impress most voters. But instead just going out and saying it's the greatest ever is going to turn-off people that aren't already supporters.

The democrats have to find a way to get Biden to step aside and put forth another candidate at their convention. There is absolutely no way that man is fit to be president today, let alone say in 2 years from now. Get him out of there!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 08:10 AM   #156
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
trump is a god damn fucking embarrassment.

I hope everyone clearly understands now why this country is in terrible shape…the policies of a dementia ridden jack ass

Can’t name one policy that’s been effective…I point to policies of trump and the shithole republicans that explain every fucking problem this country has which are many.

LOL, see how easy that was?
Old 06-28-2024, 08:16 AM   #157
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The dishonesty of the media on full display again…for 3 years they have been telling you not to believe your lying eyes, Biden maybe old but he is mentally sharp and fully doing the job the president

Ahhhhh yes, the claim of the radical MAGA trump cult member!
Old 06-28-2024, 08:31 AM   #158
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, see how easy that was?
LOL, that was the Spider-Man meme, just in word form.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 08:38 AM   #159
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Instead of saying everything was the best there's ever been or the greatest there's ever been, etc., why not give us some real actual numbers? And nothing wrong with not having the greatest numbers, really good numbers are still good.

Why not just say prior to COVID hitting, in February of 2020, unemployment sat at 3.5%, that was the lowest % we have had in America since 1969? That is really good, the lowest it was in 51 years. That is a stat that should impress most voters. But instead just going out and saying it's the greatest ever is going to turn-off people that aren't already supporters.

The democrats have to find a way to get Biden to step aside and put forth another candidate at their convention. There is absolutely no way that man is fit to be president today, let alone say in 2 years from now. Get him out of there!
Have you met Trump? Actually have you met highly successful men from up from Jersey, NYC, Ct, Boston? Many talk in the same vernacular…it’s annoying as fuck and rubs people the wrong way.” The best, the greatest”…that’s how they speak.

Still not as bad as a woke sjw lying to your face about every fuckin thing in the world whether it’s climate change, Palestine and trannys.

He Gets Us
Old 06-28-2024, 08:47 AM   #160
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

To make my point even sharper…in the middle of the debate, Biden campaign leaked a claim that “Biden has a cold”…of course most intelligent people know that’s horseshit

Here is your lying media started posting it all over social media, knowing full well they were trying to excuse the poor performance

It wasn’t a cold folks, it’s dementia

He Gets Us
Old 06-28-2024, 10:15 AM   #161
MTK
\m/

They could roll ol Joe out there weekend at Bernie’s style and there’s still zero chance I’d vote for a convicted felon. I mean come on this isn’t hard folks. Trump is trash and basically everything he said was a total fucking lie.

Both sides should agree to have both candidates step down right now.
Old 06-28-2024, 10:29 AM   #162
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
These fact checks are of course horseshit Mooby. But I’d expect nothing else…

yes Governor Northam supported killing baby up to moment of birth. Stop trying to excuse it.

Yes Biden supports open borders which he told illegals to surge to the border when he became to president during the primary. Highes months on record: https://apnews.com/article/immigrati...f74de6cc629b32.

His border policy is a catastrophe, stop excusing it. And Trump border crossings were at a 40 year lows…fact

Yes Biden had more Covid deaths than Trump. And did not have tests available during his major surge winter after he took office. Nothing Biden did in Covid stopped the Covid deaths.

Seriously bringing up 1953 stat on unemployment…yes these are clearly bias fact chats.

In modern unemployment, yes Trump saw historic numbers and brought the unemployment number for Blacks to the lowest point ever.

Your fact checks are biased against Trump and negligent misleading, conveniently leaves outs facts that support Trumps record

Trump lead the Middle East with the Abraham accords and crushed the isis war…Joe has lead the Middle East into by appeasing Iran, allowing them to support Hamas Oct 7 and the Houthis attacks on the Red Sea. The Ukraine war happened because Biden was weak on Russia and NATO

We can talk failed energy policy, inflation, record high rent and food prices, Gen Z being priced out of buying there first house…

We can talk Jews being attacked in the streets of LA and on college campuses with antisemitism not seen in my lifetime. These aren’t rednecks committing the acts but college professors, liberals in democrat run cities. And they allow it to happen

Mooby, can you seriously name a policy under Biden that has worked? Is your opinion the Biden record is stronger than Trumps record in their Presidency?
I have no issue with most of what you posted above.

However this one ".And Trump border crossings were at a 40 year lows…fact." as true as it is, completely distorts the effectiveness of Trump's policy. World wide migration being shut down due to COVID was the cause, not border policy. You need to look at 2017-2019 to see if Trump's border policies were effective. They weren't and significantly so as illegal migration steadily increased in those years. Yes, Trump was better than Biden on border control as Biden outright opened them, but he was worse than his predecessors.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:05 AM   #163
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
They could roll ol Joe out there weekend at Bernie’s style and there’s still zero chance I’d vote for a convicted felon. I mean come on this isn’t hard folks. Trump is trash and basically everything he said was a total fucking lie.

Both sides should agree to have both candidates step down right now.
People saying Biden should step out of the race, then should support invoking the 25th amendment today.

He Gets Us
Old 06-28-2024, 12:48 PM   #164
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
People saying Biden should step out of the race, then should support invoking the 25th amendment today.
Yes he should step down. And heck, yeah I agree about the 25th amendment too. That said if they replace him with a progressive Trump would still probably win. The Dems need to show they are refuting the far left policies that they are associated with - ie do a Sister Solja moment. Are the Dems willing to admit their stances in the cultural wars went too far and no longer align with the majority of the population (this is a major reason why minority support is weakening)? Are they willing to admit their Inflation Reduction Act actually accelerated inflation? Are they willing to admit the far left gained control of border policy essentially creating an open border? They need to replace Biden with someone that actually is in the center of American politics to have any chance at winning in November.

Options to stop Trump
1) Nominate a traditional conservative Republican opponent of Trump as their candidate.
- Romney, Haley, Cheney - chance of beating Trump probably close to 100%
2) Nominate a Republican moderate
- Hogan? Chance of beating Trump probably greater than 70%
3) Nominate a Dem Moderate
- Manchin, Sinema, Phillips - 50%
4) Nominate any other Dem - 35%
5) Keep Biden - less than 10%

Can't see them doing 1-3 under any circumstances.

Last edited by nonniey; 06-28-2024 at 01:28 PM.
Old 06-28-2024, 01:23 PM   #165
MTK
\m/

I look at it this way we’re voting for an administration not just the candidate, and since Trump absolutely does not surround himself with the best people despite what he says, it’s an easy choice. Why is a felon even allowed to run anyway? Need to get something on the books about that.