Sally Strikes Again

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-22-2005, 04:06 PM   #61
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: Sally Strikes Again

2 entries found for monger.

monger

n : someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold [syn: trader, bargainer, dealer] v : sell or offer for sale from place to place [syn: peddle, huckster, hawk, vend, pitch]

Are you "My name is Earl"?

Advertisements
Old 12-22-2005, 04:34 PM   #62
Jamaican'Skin
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins_P
Whats with your obsession with men? First you like to see them dance, now you want to look at them drink? I guess thats how you get off.....
Its either men, or Bessie outback in the farm
Jamaican'Skin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 05:31 PM   #63
CrazyCanuck
Serenity Now

I think Sour Sally and Denim Monger would make a great couple.
CrazyCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 05:45 PM   #64
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCanuck
I think Sour Sally and Denim Monger would make a great couple.
Hot honeymoon photo (I'm disturbed by what's on the table...and I'm not talking about the Pepsi can)
Old 12-22-2005, 10:49 PM   #65
Skin DieHard
Camp Scrub

Okay, I am new to the site but I will jump in here. I am sick of Sally Jenkins. Coughlin is a good coach with a 1950's imperialistic approach to coaching. We've heard it before but the bottom line is his career record is 78-74 with 0 Super Bowls wins. Nothing to write home about, unless your Sally I guess. And anyway, didn't we just BEAT a command and control coach with 2 Super Bowl wins? If the post pays Sally to be the Skins devils advocate can't she please find something better to write about like how the skins are going to run the stretch play with Ray Brown or something.
Skin DieHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 11:17 PM   #66
BigSKINBauer
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin DieHard
Okay, I am new to the site but I will jump in here. I am sick of Sally Jenkins. Coughlin is a good coach with a 1950's imperialistic approach to coaching. We've heard it before but the bottom line is his career record is 78-74 with 0 Super Bowls wins. Nothing to write home about, unless your Sally I guess. And anyway, didn't we just BEAT a command and control coach with 2 Super Bowl wins? If the post pays Sally to be the Skins devils advocate can't she please find something better to write about like how the skins are going to run the stretch play with Ray Brown or something.
:cheeky-sm :tongue :cool-smil :headbange :headbange
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 12:01 AM   #67
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

haha awesome photo tafkas. Anyways bears dude, maybe you should chill. After all, at least we can say we have a respectable quarterback. Notice how the Bears NFC record is 10-1. You wanna know who gave you that one loss? yeah that's right you guessed it, us. I hope we meet again the playoffs so we can put the beatdown on whoever is starting for you at quarterback these days.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 02:37 AM   #68
wheeler
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG
The nicest thing I can say abour her is that she is a bitch. The worst thing I can say is... well unprintable.
she's gonna have so much crow comin out of her face,it'll be funny.....the giants will go downsat.
wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 04:54 AM   #69
Luxorreb
^21^

How can you write for the Washington Post and never have a good thing to say about Coach Joe Gibbs and his staff this entire season? Redskins win by a margin greater than EVER before and she writes about the Giants. I noticed her article isn't included in the redskins section online. HAAHHAHAHAHA. Can anyone post her email and perhaps the sports section of the washington post? If ya gonna rip the Redskins for losing 5 of 6 games by an average of 2.8 pts or something then admit they whipped ass against a 'contender'. 35-7 tells the story. This Saturday will tell another story. We all will have to wait to see how this story unfolds...

I SUPPORT MY LOCAL WASHINGTON REDSKINS!

Old 12-23-2005, 07:56 AM   #70
12thMan
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxorreb
How can you write for the Washington Post and never have a good thing to say about Coach Joe Gibbs and his staff this entire season? Redskins win by a margin greater than EVER before and she writes about the Giants. I noticed her article isn't included in the redskins section online. HAAHHAHAHAHA. Can anyone post her email and perhaps the sports section of the washington post? If ya gonna rip the Redskins for losing 5 of 6 games by an average of 2.8 pts or something then admit they whipped ass against a 'contender'. 35-7 tells the story. This Saturday will tell another story. We all will have to wait to see how this story unfolds...

I SUPPORT MY LOCAL WASHINGTON REDSKINS!

her email address is jenkinss@washpost.com. some of us here have written to her and the post. please write and make your thoughts known.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 05:16 PM   #71
BigSKINBauer
Pro Bowl

what now bitch what neeeoow!!?!!?!

Maybe she should go over to coughlin's house and give him a surprise before he gets home from his plain ride. dumb bitch, i am sure tom coming home opening the door to that would get sick and lose the next game to the raiders
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 07:39 PM   #72
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Is it just me or does it look like Coughlin is so dry he's going to crack and shatter?
Old 12-25-2005, 02:02 AM   #73
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Poor Sally can't say shit now. By the way if she thinks her anti-Redskins writing is so great, why isn't she right? Oh right shes just like some bullshit opinion writer, and she is wrong. She is wrong about the Skins, they just proved her wrong. She should pack up and fillout her apps for some NY newspaper. But wait, she probably will not even get a job there. Why? Because she doesn't know what she is talking about, all her pro-giant articles have been something to the note of "the Giants are great, their coach is so awesome and he scares people,oohhhh, that makes him great, tiki barber is so amazing and i am gonna jump onto his bandwagon just like everyone else because that is the right thing to do, and i am a dumbass bitch and i think the giants are great just bc their record is the best in the NFC east, even though the Giants have not won a significant road game, and now i am not gonna know what to say to all these mean Redskins fans bc my giants just lost, i guess the only thing i can do is what im good at, keep on changing my position and being a bitch"