Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2022, 10:14 AM   #39
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Medical/Recreational Marijuana thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
It's probably because I don't use marijuana myself, but it's funny thinking about a bunch of people my age or older smoking weed, eating edibles, etc.

Note - I'm all for it. To each their own! It's no worse than my drinking, or anything else. Just funny imo.
It is a bit weird. I was in Time Square at midnight a few months ago and people just walk around selling pre rolled joints. its midnight, time square and these 2 old old ladies, proper looking mid west grandmas ... are sitting there chiefing this huge probably 1 g joint.

it was weird.

-------------------

Something that blew me away. Family movie night a few weeks ago, wanted to watch something scary but not too gorey for the 10 year old.

Poltergeist, everybody remembers Poltergeist .. only rated PG?

In the beginning of the movie, parents put the kids down and then go back to their bedroom and the dad nonchalantly just starts rolling a joint. Then the mom and dad just sit there talking smoking a joint. Kids come in, they snuff the joint out and dad picks up the kid and "airplanes" her back to their bedroom.

I dont remember that .. me and my lady were pinching each other when it came on like WTF but my 10 year old didnt notice and we surmised we didnt remember bc we didnt notice when we saw it as kids.

It was cool to see bc the fact the parents casually rolled a joint and relaxed at night wasnt even the focal point of the scene, it was just casual background.

I saw a movie and one of the main characters was gay .. but the fact he was gay wasnt the focal point of the movie at all, he just happened to be gay which I thought was so cool bc usually if a character is gay in a movie then the movie is about the gay in some way.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote