F**k The Other Side Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-16-2022, 08:33 PM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: F**k The Other Side Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Then you would have an election that was basically still the right propping their guy against the lefts guy. Bottom line i see no happy medium at this point no matter how we try to get there. Except killing maga (symbolically of course). I yearn for obama vs McCain.
I disagree. Then the Independent, Dems and anyone else could vote in the primary's and trump never would have gotten this far.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:49 PM   #2
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I disagree. Then the Independent, Dems and anyone else could vote in the primary's and trump never would have gotten this far.
Many Dems did vote in a lot of open primaries in 2016 for who they thought weakest candidate (Probably giving that candidate a win in Virginia). You do know who that was right?
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 09:11 PM   #3
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I still say the way to stop much of this is to get rid of Political parties.
Finally a statement that I completely AGEE with!

The USA would be a Much Better place without any of the Political Parties!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2022, 11:31 AM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Republican's need to come right out and say trump is an idiot.

https://news.yahoo.com/senate-gop-pa...001206030.html

“The Fake News(his own Truth Social) is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to ‘terminate’ the Constitution. This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES, just like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, and all of their other HOAXES & SCAMS,” Trump wrote Monday afternoon, adding that he meant for “steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG.”

In a separate post written in all caps, Trump said that “if an election is irrefutably fraudulent, it should go to the rightful winner or, at a minimum, be redone. Where open and blatant fraud is involved, there should be no time limit for change!

Nevertheless, Senate GOP members had an array of responses to Trump’s suggestion but, in typical fashion, avoided criticizing the former president himself.

“I don’t know why anybody would say something like that, certainly not an ex-president,” said Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas). “I think that’s irresponsible.”

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), a self-proclaimed supporter of the nation’s formative document, told reporters that the Constitution “is enduring and it will be for millennia to come.” He declined to respond when asked if the 45th president was wrong.

At one point, a reporter asked Sen. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.) about the ex-president’s remarks. After saying that she hadn’t seen them, she asked incredulously, “Which election?” and audibly laughed after being told Trump was talking about the 2020 contest.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:14 AM   #5
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

At Post No. 11 while still on the 1st page, we have the winner of best F**k The Other Side Political Thread comment of the century. My bad for starting this thread, I should have just put a similar post under the other thread if I wanted to. Please feel free to close this thread down if no one else objects.

Now, after I finish coloring, I'll go fuck myself.

Note - I just had to have an ultrasound on my heart this morning, I'll get the results back in about a week. Maybe I have something seriously wrong and I can die off for SS. Get rid of 1 stupid red state christian country bumpkin hick.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 10:20 AM   #6
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
At Post No. 11 while still on the 1st page, we have the winner of best F**k The Other Side Political Thread comment of the century. My bad for starting this thread, I should have just put a similar post under the other thread if I wanted to. Please feel free to close this thread down if no one else objects.

Now, after I finish coloring, I'll go fuck myself.

Note - I just had to have an ultrasound on my heart this morning, I'll get the results back in about a week. Maybe I have something seriously wrong and I can die off for SS. Get rid of 1 stupid red state christian country bumpkin hick.
SD you know youre my boy, same for Nonniey and Ive known chico on here for over a decade now. I am strong enough in my masculinity to say i love chico.

Im broken ... just skip over my rants cuz thats where im at. I have nothing to offer in terms of dialogue.

SD you will be okay. And I say this with all sincerity .. a part of my heart is in the waiting room waiting to hear good news from you. maybe lay off steak and eat green for a bit. You will be okay.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 05:25 PM   #7
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
SD you know youre my boy, same for Nonniey and Ive known chico on here for over a decade now. I am strong enough in my masculinity to say i love chico.

Im broken ... just skip over my rants cuz thats where im at. I have nothing to offer in terms of dialogue.

SD you will be okay. And I say this with all sincerity .. a part of my heart is in the waiting room waiting to hear good news from you. maybe lay off steak and eat green for a bit. You will be okay.
Ultrasound came out good. Everything looks manageable. Stressful past couple months hopefully done with everything after a final follow-up in September. Had normal doctor's appointment today as well. Literally need to eat less saturated fats and lose weight to improve a few of my numbers. Good call!
Old 08-18-2022, 12:19 PM   #8
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Ultrasound came out good. Everything looks manageable. Stressful past couple months hopefully done with everything after a final follow-up in September. Had normal doctor's appointment today as well. Literally need to eat less saturated fats and lose weight to improve a few of my numbers. Good call!

My man, good to hear.

Stress and bad eating habits are killers.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 02:56 PM   #9
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Awesome man.
Fwiw when i switched to a vegan diet i dropped 20 pounds pretty quickly and my bloodwork went from trending towards problems to almost perfect. It isn’t really why I switched diets but it was a pretty welcome side effect. Anyway if it is something you wanted to experiment with Id be willing to help make it an easy and delicious switch for ya!
Im totally not a soap box vegan - I don’t really care what anyone else does, but it certainly would help with your numbers.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 03:30 PM   #10
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Awesome man.
Fwiw when i switched to a vegan diet i dropped 20 pounds pretty quickly and my bloodwork went from trending towards problems to almost perfect. It isn’t really why I switched diets but it was a pretty welcome side effect. Anyway if it is something you wanted to experiment with Id be willing to help make it an easy and delicious switch for ya!
Im totally not a soap box vegan - I don’t really care what anyone else does, but it certainly would help with your numbers.
Before I get extreme and give up meat lol, I'm going to see what a normal (my normal) healthier diet does over the next 6 months. My cheese consumption is going to take a substantial hit though.
Old 08-16-2022, 11:20 AM   #11
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

SD - the hate seems very real at times. Sometimes I feel like people forget we're all human, or forget to treat people as such - despite our differences. That said, I don't think anyone wants you to die my friend.

I hope all your tests turn out ok. I've been dealing with some similar issues, and it's nerve-racking not knowing - especially when dealing with your ticker. Hang in there.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 11:30 AM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
SD - the hate seems very real at times. Sometimes I feel like people forget we're all human, or forget to treat people as such - despite our differences. That said, I don't think anyone wants you to die my friend.

I hope all your tests turn out ok. I've been dealing with some similar issues, and it's nerve-racking not knowing - especially when dealing with your ticker. Hang in there.
That was my venting about his venting lol. I tried to triple stamp a double stamp.

You hang in there too.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:10 PM   #13
Schneed10
A Dude

Trump is the first Republican candidate for President that I did not vote for. No matter how bad the other side’s candidate is, I will never vote for Trump, only against him. He represents the most grave threat to our system of checks and balances since secession. I’ve definitely switched sides of the aisle until he and his ilk are purged from candidacy.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:39 PM   #14
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Trump is the first Republican candidate for President that I did not vote for. No matter how bad the other side’s candidate is, I will never vote for Trump, only against him. He represents the most grave threat to our system of checks and balances since secession. I’ve definitely switched sides of the aisle until he and his ilk are purged from candidacy.
You're not alone!
Old 08-16-2022, 09:16 PM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

F**k The Other Side Political Thread

Redskin Mike and Schneed you are going to make Chico stay up all night copying and pasting Qanon and Fox news, and he has more important things to do like stay up all night praying to his maga God.

Nice to hear some sanity instead of Chico and his Trump apologists…who try to defend him quietly by not calling a threat to our democracy a threat to our democracy!
At least Chico doesn’t sugar coat his feelings for a wanna be dictator like some others (who know exactly who they are).
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote