Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-16-2015, 09:44 PM   #121
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Re: Around the NFL - Week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This just makes my day

i always get a kick watching garret clap his hands when the boys eff up on the field. When the boys gave up the winning score to the bucs, there he was like a toy monkey clapping his hands greeting the defense. He just looks like a dope. Jerry's pet, ginger clapping monkey.

And those fucking fans at the beginning of the season, oh man they were all smiles talking about the Super Bowl. Just delusional

If Romo doesn't get hurt they're probably running away with the division,I wouldn't call their fans delusional for that

Advertisements
Old 11-16-2015, 10:03 PM   #122
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
He is doing better than I thought he would ,conditioning isn't great but he would have had a sack but the play was called back due to a penalty.

JPP was getting stronger as the game went on. As much as I was rooting for him not too.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:08 PM   #123
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
If Romo doesn't get hurt they're probably running away with the division,I wouldn't call their fans delusional for that
Sorry but I don't buy it. They barely beat the Giants with him and Dez. And as bad as the division is a team as a whole that lost 7 straight has plenty of holes. Do I think the would lead the division, probably, but running away. I doubt it. As a Cowboyszone commentator said. They were 8-8 three seasons in a row before last year, they are just moving back to Garrett's norm.

Sent from my S6 Edge
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:47 PM   #124
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker

WHat a catch by Hopkins. upset alert... Novak will alway be my favorite kicker for that dagger to Cowboys after the blocked fg that ST21 scooped up.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 09:53 AM   #125
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Sorry but I don't buy it. They barely beat the Giants with him and Dez. And as bad as the division is a team as a whole that lost 7 straight has plenty of holes. Do I think the would lead the division, probably, but running away. I doubt it. As a Cowboyszone commentator said. They were 8-8 three seasons in a row before last year, they are just moving back to Garrett's norm.

Sent from my S6 Edge
Yeah they've got bigger problems than just QB.
Old 11-17-2015, 10:07 AM   #126
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Sent from my S6 Edge

Well we will have to agree to disagree. The patriots just barely beat the Giants and the Giants spanked the crap out of us so your argument that they barely beat the Giants means nothing.
They've lost 2 games in OT and were in all the other games till the end except 1.
Maybe running away with the division is too strong a statement but I do believe they would be 7-2 at worst
Old 11-17-2015, 12:15 PM   #127
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Well we will have to agree to disagree. The patriots just barely beat the Giants and the Giants spanked the crap out of us so your argument that they barely beat the Giants means nothing.
They've lost 2 games in OT and were in all the other games till the end except 1.
Maybe running away with the division is too strong a statement but I do believe they would be 7-2 at worst
Nope. Just nope. Romo had the league's leading rusher last year to take the pressure off the pass game. Not so this year. Left to his own devices, Romo is very good until it's important - at which point he throws the ball to Atlanta's corner for a pick six.

Then there is the defense ...

With this team, Romo is worth 2-3 games but that's about it.
Old 11-17-2015, 01:42 PM   #128
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Nope. Just nope. Romo had the league's leading rusher last year to take the pressure off the pass game. Not so this year. Left to his own devices, Romo is very good until it's important - at which point he throws the ball to Atlanta's corner for a pick six.

Then there is the defense ...

With this team, Romo is worth 2-3 games but that's about it.
Totally disagree but were not going to change each others minds.The Romo choke artist is played out,yes he's choked a couple times but who hasnt? Romo has one of the best 4th qtr ratings of all time and in a game this yr against the Giants Romo responded by completing 11 of his final 12 passes for 147 yards and two touchdowns to give the Cowboys a dramatic late-game win. The final drive, which started at the Dallas 28 with 1:29 left in the game and the home team down six, culminated in an 11-yard touchdown strike to Jason Witten.
I'm not going to waste anymore time defending Romo,after all this is a skins forum and I am a skins fan.I dont feel sorry for Dallas one bit
Old 11-17-2015, 02:39 PM   #129
over the mountain
Playmaker

I cannot believe that Dalton and bengals fans are actually upset and saying they have lost respect for JJ Watt for his "red rider bb gun" comment. it was the mildest most family friendly diss ever.

is it bc he has red hair?

"Our feeling regarding Dalton's comments goes like this: Watt, one of the league's do-no-wrong faces of the NFL, clearly showed a lack of integrity when attempting to denigrate another high-class player during an ESPN interview."

Andy Dalton disappointed in J.J. Watt's comments calling him "Red Ryder BB Gun" - Cincy Jungle
Old 11-17-2015, 03:45 PM   #130
JoeRedskin

^^ On the other hand:

Quote:
bob holtzman Verified account 
‏@BobHoltzmanESPN Andy Dalton on JJ Watt "red ryder" comment: "Didn't intend to create controversy...no feud...I wish (JJ) the best the rest of the season."
https://twitter.com/BobHoltzmanESPN/...96906119213056
Old 11-17-2015, 03:49 PM   #131
JoeRedskin

One of my new favorite internet finds:

Quote:
Knee Jerk's NFL Monday Press Conference:

Jamie Porch, NY Nightly Times: Good morning, Knee. Week after week we come in here and discuss rules issues from the Sunday games -- the one that won't go away is the big "is it a catch?" question. Considering the Odell Beckham Jr. overturned touchdown yesterday against the Patriots, where do you stand on the job the NFL is doing on defining what is and isn't a catch?

Knee Jerk: The thing about a catch is...it depends on the...it obviously depends on the angle of the a...of the a...I mean, based on the interpretation of Rule 17 A......or B...it's clear that once a player has established the integrity of the...of the...keep in mind that control of the football before...before the defenseless player's crown...unless of course, the ground can't cause a football move. Then it's a catch. Simple.

To answer your question, the game has improved so much under Roger Goodell, words can't accurately describe the better-ness. The NFL is doing a super-terrific job on defining catches, frankly I'm surprised you needed to ask. The public just isn't smart enough to understand the awesomeness.
Football by Football
Old 11-17-2015, 04:26 PM   #132
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
I cannot believe that Dalton and bengals fans are actually upset and saying they have lost respect for JJ Watt for his "red rider bb gun" comment. it was the mildest most family friendly diss ever.

is it bc he has red hair?

"Our feeling regarding Dalton's comments goes like this: Watt, one of the league's do-no-wrong faces of the NFL, clearly showed a lack of integrity when attempting to denigrate another high-class player during an ESPN interview."

Andy Dalton disappointed in J.J. Watt's comments calling him "Red Ryder BB Gun" - Cincy Jungle
Dalton was just butt hurt about losing.