Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Democratic Primary Push for White House

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-18-2020, 08:42 PM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/joy-reid...bernies-lying/

Joy Reid Body Language Expert Says Elizabeth Warren Was Telling the Truth: ‘I Think Bernie’s Lying’

They (media) are all in at this point for Warren. This has to be demoralizing if you are a Bernie supporter.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:19 AM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://theweek.com/speedreads/89051...char-president

Lol...what a shit show and completely nonsensical. And like I’ve said media is all in for Warren. The best opinion on it is this:

“Can’t wait for the billion dollar media corporation owned by millionaires to endorse the millionaire who tells us how bad millionaires, billionaires, and corporations are”

Well said!

He Gets Us
Old 01-22-2020, 11:39 AM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/electi...FbS?ocid=ientp

Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for $50M over 'Russian asset' remark

Gotta laugh my ass off at the completely uninformed comments that some are obsessed with Hillary when she continues to aggressively insert herself in the conversation every chance she gets.

Its not just GOP but Democrats who hate her and who she hates...Bernie and Gabbard clear examples just in the last week.

He Gets Us
Old 01-22-2020, 09:10 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Gotta laugh my ass off at the completely uninformed comments that some are obsessed with Hillary when she continues to aggressively insert herself in the conversation every chance she gets.

Its not just GOP but Democrats who hate her and who she hates...Bernie and Gabbard clear examples just in the last week.
LOL, kinda the way you follow her?To make yourself forget about how bad trump really is.
Old 01-26-2020, 07:22 AM   #5
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:

If my memory serves me correctly I can't remember one candidate in my lifetime that lost the presidential election in this country that didn't immediately remove themselves from the public eye or an ex-president after their term is up. Yet today we have Hillary, Barack and his wife constantly in the news running their mouths.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:58 AM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
If my memory serves me correctly I can't remember one candidate in my lifetime that lost the presidential election in this country that didn't immediately remove themselves from the public eye or an ex-president after their term is up. Yet today we have Hillary, Barack and his wife constantly in the news running their mouths.
LOL, trump cult obsession with Hillary and Obama shows up again!
Old 01-26-2020, 10:16 AM   #7
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, trump cult obsession with Hillary and Obama shows up again!
I am not a Trump supporter and I have told you that dozens of times. You obviously are so obsessed with your Trump bashing your reading comprehension is piss poor.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 09:00 PM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I am not a Trump supporter and I have told you that dozens of times. You obviously are so obsessed with your Trump bashing your reading comprehension is piss poor.
Yes you have yet your post's say other wise.
Old 01-28-2020, 11:18 AM   #9
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Hillary has been out of the news for a while, up until recently. She would do well to stay out of the news, as every time she opens her mouth, she just makes herself look worse.

The Obama's are not regularly in the news for political issues. They have active careers and so they are still in the public eye. I have no problem with this. I'm pretty sure when Trump is out of office, he'll remain in the public eye (I think he was planning some sort of "Trump TV" channel prior to the election in the event he lost), and I would bet that will be firing on all cylinders this time next year if he loses the election. And I've got no problem with that either. Presidents should not be forced to go into exile when they retire (unless they want to live a private life)
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 09:01 PM   #10
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/s...14449751351297
@AndrewYang
says Democrats should be going on Fox News and criticizes the DNC for not letting the channel host a Democratic debate: "How can you win an election and bring the country together if you literally won't talk to 40 or 50% of the population?"

Smartest thing I’ve heard from a dem candidate this year...bravo to being “brave”enough to say we should have a conversation with everyone in the country to explain our position. You are a certified coward to believe differently.

He Gets Us
Old 01-25-2020, 10:29 PM   #11
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/s...14449751351297
@AndrewYang
says Democrats should be going on Fox News and criticizes the DNC for not letting the channel host a Democratic debate: "How can you win an election and bring the country together if you literally won't talk to 40 or 50% of the population?"

Smartest thing I’ve heard from a dem candidate this year...bravo to being “brave”enough to say we should have a conversation with everyone in the country to explain our position. You are a certified coward to believe differently.
I agree. How they expect to win the election by tuning out half the country is ridiculous.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:31 AM   #12
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Wow, just wow. Iowa caucuses had significant failures of process. Multiple choice reasons:

A) Trump did it
B) They didn't want to take the time to get the numbers
C) Dammit Bernie - we aren't handing out participation trophies
D) Dammit Joe - we thought you said Hunter knew how to set up the app
E) all of the above

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 12:38 AM   #13
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Maybe Trump should ask the Russians to count the Caucus numbers?

Seriously though - last election they had their servers hacked, this time there app crashes for counting. I mean we aren't talking ground breaking app functionality. Candidate, 1st assignment, 2nd assignment, delegates

3 data points per candidate.

Wow!

Old 02-04-2020, 01:16 AM   #14
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

You can not make this up

Quote:
One county chair says he's giving up trying to call in results tonight

From CNN’s Kelly Mena

Des Moines County Democratic Co-chair Tom Courtney tells CNN that he tried for 15-30 minutes to send in results on the mobile app before giving up and calling in to the hotline.
When that didn’t work either, he made plans to call in the results tomorrow morning.*

"I will try tomorrow, but I have a doctor's appointment in the morning so it might be 10 a.m. by the time I turn in results," Courtney said.

He had 118 caucus goers, down from more than 200 from past election cycles. His caucus ended around 8:30 p.m. local time.

Old 02-04-2020, 05:56 AM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Complete disaster and a shit show...but not surprised. But somehow these people want more government to dictate their life. Another embarrassment for the DNC, and the conspiracy theories repeating on mainstream media are laughable.

He Gets Us