The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-11-2022, 08:58 PM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Yes Chico Democrats everywhere are freeing career criminals. It is the deep states mission to let hardened criminals run free and murder and rape people. That is 100% why the crime rate rose. God you take a story and run with it.

Not to leave Trump out of it, remember when he incited an insurrection and planned to overthrow our democracy with a violent, bloody, cop killing mob and he, and 90 percent of them went back home that night and went about their business as if nothing happened?

Gtfoh.
chico call me when you grow the fuck up!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politi...trump-in-2021/
Old 03-11-2022, 07:37 PM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://nypost.com/2022/03/10/crimin...-by-nyc-judge/

Career criminal indicted on murder charge freed without bail by NYC judge

Democrats are now letting career criminals with murder charges walk free WITHOUT bail.

No sympathy for the sky rocketing murder rates in the city…zero. I’m sure that everyone who cheered unvaccinated covid deaths will agree.
At this stage in my life I'm pretty pro-anything except the status quo, for instance pro-murder, pro-nuclear war, pro-anarchy, pro-eating the rich, pro-asking Jeff Bezos if he wants to play a game called "saw off my foot to get out of the shackle", and pro-ending the failed human experiment that is our lives. So on that note I say "way to go judge! great job letting a murderer walk free! Keep up the good work!"

So if you finally ever follow up on your murderous bloodlust for the failure that is the liberal party, hit me up Chico.
Old 03-11-2022, 11:41 PM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
At this stage in my life I'm pretty pro-anything except the status quo, for instance pro-murder, pro-nuclear war, pro-anarchy, pro-eating the rich, pro-asking Jeff Bezos if he wants to play a game called "saw off my foot to get out of the shackle", and pro-ending the failed human experiment that is our lives. So on that note I say "way to go judge! great job letting a murderer walk free! Keep up the good work!"

So if you finally ever follow up on your murderous bloodlust for the failure that is the liberal party, hit me up Chico.
https://www.fox29.com/news/philadelp...ly-deadly-2021

Philadelphia reaches 100 homicides in 2022, outpacing historically deadly 2021

According to the latest data provided by the Philadelphia Police Department, homicides are up 8% from this point last year. In the pandemic-plagued 2020, there were 68 homicides after the first week of March and in 2019 there were 59.

https://whyy.org/articles/soros-weig...y-in-das-race/

Soros put nearly $1.7 million in Philly DA’s race

Lolololololol…kept those bodies pilling up with these progressive crime reforms!!!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 09:03 PM   #4
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

been gone for a while, still the same bickering. I guess I will check back in about 6 months.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 02:54 PM   #5
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I keep hearing about how Biden needs to do more to lower gas prices - to which I agree he absolutely needs to do something before they get even more out-of-hand. Some seem to think opening up the Keystone XL pipeline will help - to which I respond with this amateur synopsis showing why the XL isn't all its' cracked up to be. Also oil/gas companies have continuously made record profits while everything is going on - am I to believe that the high prices are the fault of our government for restricting where they're allowed to drill?
Old 03-13-2022, 03:20 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I keep hearing about how Biden needs to do more to lower gas prices - to which I agree he absolutely needs to do something before they get even more out-of-hand. Some seem to think opening up the Keystone XL pipeline will help - to which I respond with this amateur synopsis showing why the XL isn't all its' cracked up to be. Also oil/gas companies have continuously made record profits while everything is going on - am I to believe that the high prices are the fault of our government for restricting where they're allowed to drill?
FYI:

If the United States is serious about this, they could come back and help us build Keystone XL," Premier Jason Kenney said at a press conference on Monday. "If President Biden had not vetoed that project, it would be done later this year – 840,000 barrels of democratic energy that could have displaced the 600,000 plus barrels of Russian conflict oil that’s filled with the blood of Ukrainians."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...ed-russian-oil

That’s from the Canadians…but the strategy of “playing dumb” now from the idiots above who supported that the move and say dumb shit like that are the direct reason why gas is 4.40 a gallon.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 04:53 PM   #7
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
FYI:

If the United States is serious about this, they could come back and help us build Keystone XL," Premier Jason Kenney said at a press conference on Monday. "If President Biden had not vetoed that project, it would be done later this year – 840,000 barrels of democratic energy that could have displaced the 600,000 plus barrels of Russian conflict oil that’s filled with the blood of Ukrainians."

That’s from the Canadians…but the strategy of “playing dumb” now from the idiots above who supported that the move and say dumb shit like that are the direct reason why gas is 4.40 a gallon.
So the 840k barrels that would pipeline from Canada to the gulf coast for export would actually replace all of the oil we import from Russia? Shit if it was that easy Biden should've opened it up yesterday.
Old 03-13-2022, 06:32 PM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So the 840k barrels that would pipeline from Canada to the gulf coast for export would actually replace all of the oil we import from Russia? Shit if it was that easy Biden should've opened it up yesterday.
Wait,what??? Are you saying he only stopped the pipeline and not the drilling of Oil? Are you saying that that oil wasn't for the US consumption anyway???

Old 03-13-2022, 06:34 PM   #9
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
FYI:

LOL, you're seriously dumb as shit!
Old 03-24-2022, 08:14 AM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
FYI:

chico you're a fool.

https://news.yahoo.com/oil-gas-execu...204337317.html

Oil And Gas Executives Say It's Not Joe Biden Holding Back Domestic Production

The top reason domestic energy production hasn’t ramped up isn’t Joe Biden’s green energy agenda, according to oil company executives. Instead, it’s a lack of enthusiasm from investors.

A majority of oil and gas executives surveyed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas this month pointed to pressure from investors as the top obstacle to growth. Less than 10% blamed government regulation.

“We are maintaining discipline in capital spending to maintain great internal rates of return,” said one executive at an unnamed exploration and production firm, referring to profits from earlier investments.

The Dallas Fed survey comes at a moment of fierce political debate over rising gas prices and overall high inflation, with Republicans blaming higher fuel costs entirely on Biden.

Biden’s critics have ignored the fact that Wall Street investors are pressuring U.S. drillers to limit production amid record prices.

More than half — 59% — of the 139 executives surveyed by the Dallas Fed listed investor pressure as the primary reason producers are keeping production down.

Still, in anonymous comments collected by the Fed, several executives did blame their woes on the Biden administration’s green agenda.

“I feel that the primary reason that publicly traded oil producers are restraining growth despite high oil prices is a two-headed monster, with capital discipline and governmental regulations due to the green progressives in the administration’s ear,” one executive from an oil and gas support service firm wrote.

“The talk about price gouging is tiresome,” complained another. “Discussion of federal leases and those leases being unused without an honest discussion about all the constraints and regulatory issues to drill is also unhelpful.”

But other comments reflected the pressure from investors to avoid plowing capital into new exploration and drilling projects.

“Investors dumped huge funds into shale drilling only to discover that when oil prices dropped, very little value existed at the end of the day,” one executive said. “Investors have demanded restraint and capital discipline of their client companies.”
Old 03-23-2022, 05:56 AM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...163554412.html

If chico watches it he'll be pissed off!
Old 03-15-2022, 09:55 PM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Does anyone on the left want to do a straight 1 for 1 swap?

The right will take Tulsi Gabbard and will give the left Adam Kinzinger.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 10:38 PM   #13
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Does anyone on the left want to do a straight 1 for 1 swap?

The right will take Tulsi Gabbard and will give the left Adam Kinzinger.
Hey, I want to keep Kinzinger and definitely don't want Gabbard.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 10:44 PM   #14
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Hey, I want to keep Kinzinger and definitely don't want Gabbard.
I had a 99% confidence level, you would be against this one. I'd be fine just giving away Kinzinger for free. But I assume lots of people on the left are tired of Gabbard too. So seems like an even trade.

I would think we would agree on most things, but it sure doesn't play out here.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 11:15 PM   #15
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Very tired of Gabbard, have a lot of respect for Kinzinger because at this stage you risk your political career if you're a conservative and you speak up against Trump.

I'm sure there are many that feel the same way as Kinzinger but won't say anything. So yeah, I'd make that trade in a heartbeat. I don't know how anyone can defend Gabbard with a straight face.